Satisfaction Seasn 2 Premiere

USA Sets Premieres for Satisfaction Season 2, Josh Holloway's Colony

USA Network has set premiere dates for Season 2 of its infidelity-infused drama Satisfaction, the new futuristic drama Colony and others.

Starring Matt Passmore and Stephanie Szostak, Satisfaction returns Friday, Oct. 16 at 10/9c. In Season 2, Neil and Grace confront their infidelities from the past six months, while Adriana (Katherine LaNasa) schemes to keep them apart for good.

Next up, Chrisley Knows Best resumes Season 3 on Tuesday, Nov. 10 at 10 pm, where it will lead into Donny!, a new scripted comedy featuring a fictionalized version of famed ad man Donny Deutsch.

Lastly, Colony — which stars ColonyJosh Holloway (Lost) and Sarah Wayne Callies (The Walking Dead) as the heads of a family struggling to bring liberty back to the people of an occupied Los Angeles — will premiere Thursday, Jan. 14, 2016 at 10 pm, where it will lead out of WWE’s two-hour SmackDown. Carlton Cuse (Lost) and Ryan Condal (Hercules) serve as executive producers.

1. johnhelvete says:

I thought with Smackdown moving to USA in 2016, the show would air on Fridays again. Looks like USA might want to get viewers accustomed to watching their programs on Fridays again because they could have picked another night of the week for Satisfaction.

2. Dean says:

Will definitely watch for Sarah Wayne Callies but Josh Holloway isnt what I’d call a selling point for any show.

• Pat says:

Sarah Wayne Callies is? her character was horrible on the Walking Dead.

• Julie says:

Now that’s just crazy-talk. Not that I don’t like Sarah – only show I’ve watched her on was PB but I love seeing former Losties pop up on my tv. And Josh is so pretty…

3. Bill says:

Nice, can’t wait for Satisfaction to return

4. B says:

Satisfaction really felt like more of a summer show; odd that they’re holding it for mid-October.

No Josh Holloway until January? Well, people will be ready for something new after the holidays. Maybe better than joining a crowded fall field.

5. maregolden says:

I will try out the new Josh Holloway show. He was so great on Lost. I was hoping they would cast him in a Rockford files reboot. He would make a terrific Jim Rockford.

6. Mara says:

Josh Holloway!! So glad he will be back on screen soon. He should have been Christian Gray in 50 Shades. Looking forward to seeing this show because of him.

7. Erika says:

I loved Rush- so different from anything else on TV. I wish USA would have given it a fair shot and brought it back for a second season. I could never understand the appeal of Satisfaction. Two extremely average looking married people who cheat on each other and take themselves WAY too seriously. How original-NOT. I crack up when I see the promo ads for their new season. Boring average people experimenting with sex- how original.

8. I just didn’t enjoy the first few episodes of Satisfaction, so took it off my viewing list pretty quickly. On the other hand, I’m very much looking forward to Colony. What can I say — I just like Josh Holloway, and always watch his projects.

9. ashly brookd says:

Why is this website says Satisfaction season two air date is Oct 2015 and I just let watched the whole season. Good show, it had me with my jaw dropped at the end

10. Dodie Payne says:

I’ve been watching Satisfaction since it started because of Matt Passmore but I think it is getting pretty gross. Friday night just ruined my image of M Passmore. With no clothes on and making out with his wife left no imagination was not necessary. I loved him in The Glades a whole family could watch it. My boyfriend stopped watching it, says the whole show is no good. I don’t know why Matt would consent to such showings.

11. kaajas says:

My brother recommended I might like this blog.

He was entirely right. This post actually made my day.
    You cann’t imagine just how much time I had spent
    for this info! Thanks!