Teen Wolf Recap

Teen Wolf Recap: Saving Private Liam

Operation: Rescue Liam And Baby Selena Gomez Hayden hit a few nasty bumps on Monday’s Teen Wolf, and by the end of the harrowing, eye-gouging hour, Scott’s pack was officially down a member… at least for now.

Thanks to a perfect storm of wolf powers and dumb luck — Scott tapped Corey’s memories and Stiles recalled getting in trouble for skateboarding at the water treatment plant — the pack managed to track down the missing babies, but it wasn’t the asthmatic Alpha who ultimately saved them.

That honor went to Theo, though he was unable to save their new pal Zack, who may or may not have had wings(?!) which were yanked off by the Dread Doctors. Theo sort of made up for that by giving Liam and Hayden some alone time during the drive home (Make! Out! Make! Out!), but I can’t be the only person who found it super creepy that he watched them from the front seat with hungry eyes.

As you can imagine, not being able to rescue his pack members in times of trouble — this ain’t the first time! — is starting to take a real toll on our boy Scott. Though Mama McCall attempted to lift his spirits with another one of her trademark pep talks, it didn’t quite do the trick this time. (“Something’s changed,” he told her. “Something’s different. … I think it’s because of me.”)

EYE YAI YAI! | This week’s episode also answered one of the questions fans have been wondering all season: What could possibly inspire Kira to leave Beacon Hills? Apparently, she’s just worried about fox-ing out and hurting someone she cares about, which is pretty fair considering she was almost arrested for murder this week. She also finally finished reading the Dread Doctors book, which triggered a particularly heinous memory of the DDs pulling her from her parents’ car and sticking a tool directly into her eye, causing her to glow. (If anyone can make sense of that scene for me, I’d love to meet for coffee. Or, at the very least, please drop a helpful comment below.)

teen-wolf-desert-wolfMOMMY FEAREST | As TVLine exclusively reported last week, Malia’s mother — aka the damn Desert Wolf — finally reared her surprisingly gorgeous head this week, and she came with a message for her darling daughter: “If she is still alive, I’m just going to have to kill her again.” (Uh… Can someone remind me again why we were so excited for her to arrive?)

And last, but certainly not least, can we talk about this?!

Teen Wolf Stiles Name

Teen Wolf fans, let’s try to make sense of this week’s episode: What happened to Kira? And what is Stiles’ first name?! Drop a comment with your best theories below.

1. I think the Dread Doctors used the lightening from the storm to supercharge Kira’s fox and cause it to go crazy

• Marissa says:

I believe that’s exactly what they did. They could sense her energy and decided to bring out her fox, fully charged. She most likely would have grown into the full power and been able to have total control when the time came but right it’d just way too overwhelming!

2. Xander says:

M. Stilinski??? M??!!! We’ve got the first letter! that’s something, right??

3. Raina Hughes says:

Well we know his name starts with an m and that it ends in ienim and also that it has polish origin. So either his name is Mienim(wouldnt be that easy)or theres a bunch of letters in between

• Monique says:

Others are saying the first reference to his name on the file folder isn’t actually a clue. Apparently Jeff Davis said he just jotted down some letters on the folder and those don’t have anything to do with his actual name. So I believe the only clues are Polish, difficult to pronounce, and start with ‘M.’

4. Katy says:

Whelp I guess Malia wins the worst mother of the year award.

5. Hannah says:

They probably shipped Kira off the show for the rest of the season. I wouldn’t be surprised if this happened and then they build off that for the sixth season. I have no clue what Stiles first name is lol. Maybe something long and hard to pronounce? Mikolaj, Maksymillion, Marcinek…Mike. In the fanfiction world everyone made up the name Genim for him. They must now be disappointed.

• aunt_deen says:

No, the fanfic folk didn’t make it up. During the first season Sheriff Stilinski had a PT conference with Coach and we saw “Genim” on the class roster.

6. D says:

i’m not a BIG fan of this season

7. Sophia says:

I think stiles real name is milenium. I did a lot of searching up and the closest name to the proof from the folder (a couple seasons ago)and first anitial on his library card, is milenium. But we don’t know for sure. And yes, milenium is a real name.

8. shereef says:

Firstly am appologising as this may sound crazzy and may be am right about it or may be supper supper wrong. So it goes like this – as this season is getting super creepy and mysterious i think that the dread doctors are in beacon hills for a reason as they are trying to create supernaturals they may be into something special here as all the mysteries go i think it revolves around kira as you saw theo looking at kira from the very first moment and came to them only when she was in troubble so there is somethin special about her and now with hayden and scotts beta thay are also expecting something to happen as they are trying to cross breed or something as it happn with kira am thinking shes pregnent or something as this can sound creepy but as all the creepyness in the show may lead to this i think and all is revolving around that baby i think

• sarratiger says:

I really hope not. It’s bad enough that there are some rogue doctors experimenting on teenagers, but impregnating them? Just set the whole town on fire, burn it to the ground.

• Courtney says:

Deaton did say at the beginning when he was in the room that the Dred doctors were experimenting on unborn fetus’ so I guess it could be possible that they’be made kira pregnant

9. JessicaGozz says:

I have no idea what his name could be +-+

10. Radha says:

I think somehow Scott is losing his Alpha status b/c Liam as a beta shouldn’t be able to do the pain sucking thing. And when Hayden asked Liam how he did that, he said he didn’t know and Theo is creepily watching.

Also Theo is slowly insinuating himself more and more into the pack and stealing Scott’s thunder. Look how he “rescued” Liam and Hayden when we know he knows where the Dread Doctors keep their experiments. Look how it looks that Theo saved the kids instead of Scott. And all the hugs at the end, you can see Scott looking bereft and guilty. Theo is slowly tearing the entire pack apart from the inside out.

11. dee.m says:

i don’t know what Stiles’s first name is but I’m glad Kira’s gone…… she really annoyed me!

12. shaun says:

I’ll go with his first name being Miles,so mixed together it’s Stiles

13. tori says:

is his name something like Maksymiliam? lol i know it sounds really weird but remember in 1×05 when coach said he couldnt pronounce it and someone else said something about it being really long and weird? idk guys but this is killing me

14. jm says:

Polish names starting by M that i like
    Mieczyslaw (sword = mechi + slava = glory)
    Milogost (milu= gracious, dear + gosti = guest)
    Mscilaw (I dont know how pronounce that one
    and then we have the typical ones, Maciej, Maksym, Maksymilian, Marceli, Marcin, Marek, Marian, Mariusz, Mateusz, Maurycy, Metody, Michal, Mikolaj, Miloslaw, Milosz, Mirek, Miron, Miroslaw

15. Alice-Ginevra Micheli says:

Yet another filler episode imo, I mean we didn’t really learn anything, just that silver blood means bad (no derr), that the desert wolf wanted to kill her daughter (know that already) and that Kira was supercharged by the dread doctors (yeah figured that). CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FIGURE OUT THAT THEO IS EVIL ALREADY?! I feel like that would boost the show. Also I think that the memory thing may be their only leg up as Theo didn’t seem to know that Scott could look at memories. Why doesn’t he just tap into everyone’s memories and see the dread doctor ones? Humph – I’m a little frustrated if you can’t tell.

• Amalie says:

Well, they clearly stated that the whole “tapping” into others’ memories was dangerous. Which is also why they were all kind of shocked, when Scott just did it without hesitating. So doing it to everyone is probably a risk they’re not willing to take. Like he could accidentally rip over a spinal cord, take away memories (like Talia did to Peter) or even turn them if the claws dig to deep (like with Kate). Plus not all of them have supernatural healing. And with everything that’s happened I doubt Stiles would let anyone inside of his mind. So I think that’s the explanation for Scott not “just” doing that.

• Alice-Ginevra Micheli says:

No I know that, I was thinking why not tap into people with healing, like those we don’t know very much about like Theo or even Malia? Considering that Kira’s experience with them happened on the same night that Theo ‘arrived’, it would make sense that he might remember something too – from the pck’s point of view

• Harry James Potter-Black says:

The memories themselves are locked, it requires reading the book (at least a little bit, since corey did read a couple pages at least, and Kira didn’t finish reading the book”) before they can be accessed. And the thing about scott is, he’s a gody goody good guy, he won’t just throw his claws into someone and intrude on their private memories.

• Kendly says:

Stiles knows that Theo is evil

16. Anaisabel says:

I think this season is like season 3A its setting up an EPIC part B! This season is awesome because its exploring what can happen when the pack isn’t working together and when the motives of the bad guys aren’t clear! Yes they are making chimera but why and is anyone else getting all the references to full metal ALCHEMIST!?! To me its obvious that they have been using the chimera to to break the pack apart to make Scott weak. Which he is becoming because he doesn’t understand what is going on. And Kira leaving I think was Theo and the Docs plan all along because maybe she holds the key to stopping what ever they are planning but the end game is Scott. They want his power because if you go by season 4 all roads always lead back to the season premiere and who was the first person the first chimera went after? It was Scott and what was he trying to take? HIS POWER!

17. Alexia says:

Maybe it’s “Miles” n they combined/mashed both his names and came up with “Stiles”.

18. Jan says:

Can we have someone make a Hungry Eyes with that scene? I would LOVE that!!

19. Mary says:

Mike stilinski😂😂

20. Tajay bryce says:

My best show for ever

21. em merchant says:

well you know how the one thing all the chimeras had in common were skin grafts and Cornial transplants? well, Tracy had a skin graft which might have been from a kanima, which might have been how she became part kanima. scorpion guy with spikes had a Cornial transplant which caused his eyes to go black. Donovan? no idea what was up with Donovan. I’m also thinking maybe hayden needed a skin graft after that fight with Liam, but that’s a work in progress. basically, I think kira had her eye gouged and replaced by something evil (thinking nogitsune, except Jeff Davis isn’t one to bring back old news…) anyway I think she might be some kind of chimera.

22. Maiya says:

His name is probably Millennium, I think its that

23. Crystal says:

Miles Stalinski = Stiles
    Just a guess, haha!

24. D.T. says:

When looking back on that S01E05 “The Tell”, Sheriff Stilinski”s finger doesn’t go all the way to the end of the folder name tag. So the name “Genim” is most likely his middle name, making it M. Genim Stilinski. Or it could be another one of those “mess ups” that happen in a beginning season of a new show that are changed later on because it wasn’t given as much thought at the time.

25. Ren says:

Kira leaving was so sad! And it was so messed up how she got arrested, she was clearly framed. But her dad was a boss! Ken Yukimura was dad of the year, while the Sheriff is messing up real bad as a dad and kind of a person at the moment.
    Theo is a magnificent bastard. His manipulation this episode was so brilliant and just crazy perfect. He took advantage of Scott’s erratic behavior, he made himself look like the ultimate hero, because Scott and Stiles were unable to do anything, and especially with Scott being so down on himself, Theo pretty much secured his position in the pack.
    Also can we talk about how amazing Mason is as a character? While Scott was losing all hope,Mason just brought up his spirits. And Mason has been doing that in every single episodes. We see him comfort Lydia when she’s upset, we see him being there for Liam no matter what, we see him figuring out why Kira’s unable to read the book at first, we see him finding chimeras by looking for clues, we see him remember about pain bringing wolves back when Scott is going through problems, and this episode he bring back the hope. When Stiles was being a hypocrite, Mason was already resolved. He’s been on point this whole season,

26. Sharon says:

So so far we know his name starts with M and ends with enim. Who else try to google his name?

27. Marissa says:

I think Stiles’ real name is Maksymilienim

28. Marissa says:

I think Stiles’ first name is Maksymilienim

29. Marissa says:

I think Stiles’s real name is Maksymilienim

30. Apes says:

these DD seem a lot like the silence from doctor who

31. Ash says:

The dread doctors work on an electromagnetic frequency. Kira has to be the only one who can stop them since she’s an electric kitsune. Most likely why they got ahold of her the moment she was back in town. Make her full powered fox side take control and wreck havoc before she becomes full power on her own with control of the fox and kick their butts.

32. Laura sue says:

I just can’t believe that the desert wolf would kill her own daughter…………. but why does malia’s own mother want to kill her

33. Keen says:

Jeff revealed that his name is polish and on one of stiles’s documents it show ienim so if the first letter is m it can possiblely be mienim unless there are different letters in between the m and I.

34. Minx says:

People are thinking Gemim. The M though, is a mystery. Could be Mr. Stilinski though. The truth cannot log be hidden though. :P We shall find out.

35. Todd says:

Season 1
    Episode 5

Coaches going over styles file with his dad and ask him how to pronounce that name and you could clearly see the last few letters are ” ienim ” and begins with ” M ” … I’ve tried to figure it out, FAIL !

36. Kirstin Johnson says:

I think Stiles’s real name is either : Marcus, Matthew, or Micheal Stilinski.

37. Isi Barns says:

So I think that Stiles name is “Mienim” cause if you search the definition it says-

“describes a person who is sassy, intelligent, good friend, handsome, brown eyes and determined” that literally describes him!! And it’s polish.

Also on the website it says for examples- teen wolf, Dylan o’ bien as Mienim “Stiles” Stilinski

38. Catherine says:

I think it’s mienim because the description is good friend smart and sensitive and as Jeff said at paleyfest, people actually had the name and mienim was in the 2014 top 10000 baby names so maybe that’s it.

39. Lilly Henderson says:

I think Stiles’ real name is Miguel… Because when he was in the hospital, his library keycard said “M.Stilinksi”. And earlier in the show, he said young Derek was his cousin, “Miguel.”

40. Christy says:

What if the M only stands for Mr???

41. Hosio says:

I’d say Stiles’ name is Mieczysław, because it was supposed to be Polish, looks lige gibberish and Jeff said he needs to frequently check how to spell it.

42. annamari says:

stileses real name is Mienim

43. Sandra says:

How about just Mienim stilenski.
    Its Polish and it makes sense, No?

44. Sbxhsh says: