Pretty Little Liars Spoilers

Pretty Little Liars: Alison's Life After the Time Jump Will Leave Fans 'Shocked'

Tuesday’s Pretty Little Liars finale (ABC Family, 8/7c) promises to answer every question fans have amassed during the past six seasons. And when that’s over, it’s pulling a Madonna.

“When we go to the flashforward, which is five years later, we literally reinvent our show,” Sasha Pieterse (aka Alison) tells TVLine. “The finale tells us everything — who ‘A’ is and why everything happened — so you kind of think, ‘OK, where do we go from here?’ The writers have done a great job with what happens next and what our characters have gone through in these five years. The show is definitely not over, but there are also no more questions when it comes to the past.”

And good luck trying to guess where Alison will end up in five years. Not even Pieterse, who I’d say knows the character pretty well after playing her for 130 episodes, was blown away by her whereabouts.

“It was the opposite of what I thought would happen to her,” Pieterse admits. “It made sense once the writers explained the storyline for Alison. I was able to kind of understood their mindset after that. So the fans are going to be shocked, but at the same time, they’ll appreciate it. Alison had such a weird childhood, and you’ll see more of that as you get answers in the finale. She wants normality, which she gets, but in a way you wouldn’t expect. The location is not where you’d expect her to be.”

We’ll have more scoop on the finale, time jump and beyond over the next few days. But for now, where do you think Alison will end up in five years? And which major finale reveal are you most looking forward to? Drop a comment with your thoughts below.

1. Alyse says:

I think I read in an interview that she will still be living in Rosewood after the time jump.

2. K says:

She’ll be the only cast member playing a character older than herself. I’m looking forward To more Sasha!

3. Belle says:

That’s not shocking…becoming a nun would be shocking!!

4. Mike says:

I would be shocked to see her in a convent and it not be another game

• Chloe says:

OMG! That’s what I was thinking – a nun in a convent. LOL

• I don’t think she will die. My first thought was she would become a nun due to her going to church and meeting Lorenzo there etc..
      Maybe people are right in saying child psychologist or a teacher.
      Alison did like to be in control but I think that she’s learned from her mistakes and she’ll no longer want to be a leader.
      Her ideal family was ripped a part so maybe she will work with kids with dysfunctional families. Maybe she will have a children’s home or will foster kids. Or a school Councillor.
      It will definitely be something that benefits others though. A Nun is still top of my list but it could be anything.

What about the other girls what do you think they’ll be?

• lauri5567 says:

Since Pastor Ted was dating Ashley, I don’t think it’s a Catholic church. OTOH, she could be the minister there.

5. AJ says:

I think she’ll be married to Lorenzo and maybe have baby. Like she said, Alison never had normality in her life, I feel this would be her at least trying to be normal.

6. Brandy says:

She’s gonna be a nun, isn’t she? And the convent will be the new Radley…

7. Lee says:

Wondering what her shocking turn will be? Hahaha in law enforcement or a teacher.

Also… it’s going to bug me but there’s a typo here:

“Not even Pieterse, who I’d say knows the character pretty well after playing her for 130 episodes, was blown away by her whereabouts.”

She wasn’t blown away ?;)

Not trying to be snarky!

• emz says:

I noticed that too!

• Anita says:

Actually there is no typo there, if you remove the sentence between the commas, after, not even Pieterse, then read it without that sentence, it is correct. But there is a typo in the article , I was able to kind of *understood their mindset after that. SB *understand

• Danielle says:

Thank you.

• Kaitlyn says:

I think Sasha was blown away and the typo they made was saying “Not even Pieterse…was blown away”. Instead it should read, “Even Pieterse…was blown away.” Because after there was a quote from Sasha saying she was surprised and if she wasn’t blown away she wouldn’t be making that comment.

• handsomelittleliar says:

actually, there is a typo there. removing a block of words should never be necessary for a sentence to make sense. however, even after removing the bit about 130 episodes, it reads ‘not even pieterse was blown away by her characters whereabouts’

considering the title, and general tone of the article, that qualifies as a typo.

8. ana says:

SO DONE she is going to marry Lorenzo and become a boring housewife :(

9. Rob says:

She’s gonna have a baby…for sure.

• Lea says:

I think eventually she will be married and have twins and it will will start over or have a spin off with her children growing up and they all have children

10. Marco says:

So she’s gonna join a convent?

11. Mia says:

Maybe she will still be in Rosewood, taking care of Charles and working at Radley?

12. Brian says:

She’ll be a teacher. Mark my words.

13. gts says:

Maybe she’s working with the church in some third world country.

14. allison will die… really die tomorrow

15. Christy says:

I think she will still be in rosewood since she had to be on the run for so long

16. Beckers0505 says:

Military would be shocking!

17. Robert says:

I have a feeling that maybe she’ll have a baby at sometime during the 5 year time jump. It would probably give her a sense of normality and something to care about in her life and fans certainly wouldn’t expect it

18. vevoge says:

I think she will be married after 5 years

19. Palla says:

Maybe she’ll land in Ravenswood!

20. Abi jo says:

I think she’ll be in the armed forces.

21. Someone has already eluded to my guess, I think she’ll be a nun, preacher or something similar.

22. Spikemom says:

The back of that head in the above pic
    looks alot like Wren

• Jen B. says:

We already know that that isn’t Wren, it was Dominic or whatever he said his name was last week at the prom. He was just serving punch (although is anyone ever doing what they say they are doing in Rosewood? Lol). So definitely not Wren.

• Kayla says:

It’s not gonna be the guy “just serving punch” at the prom. Marlene king already said it won’t be just some random guy it’ll be someone we know. I think that guy looks like Andrew but idk.

23. Stella Campbell says:

Lol a farm

24. Wesley says:

I Think Alison will become Rosewood High’s Princapal

25. I says:

She’ll be in Radley in my opinion or the Dollhouse (or a prison house Charles made for her) Maybe he want to live with his younger sister ? The suspects for being -A (Charles) for me are CeCe Drake,Darren Wilden,Jenna,Wren,Bethany (possible?) , Toby’s Mother (unbelieveable) who knows the directors will surely blow our minds at 11 Aug (12 Aug for Bulgaria)

• WILDEN IS DEAD! Cece Drake killed him, we all know this. Bethany was the body in Ali’s grave so she is also Dead.

• hannah says:

I agree with it possibly being cece. I have this theory that Charles was not actually crazy, but a transgender. In a community like rosewood, that doesn’t seem to be accepted and so his father put him in Radley. Mrs. Dilaurentis didn’t think that he needed to be in radley, so she visited him and eventually had him escape as CeCe….or C.C…which could stand for charles. Also, CeCe’s last name is Drake. The initials are the same.

26. Dany says:

I read somewhere that she is going to die because of the dream she had where she was at her funeral.
    It would make sense imo.

27. Cal says:

I bet people wouldn’t be shocked to see Alison married to Lorenzo so if Sasha was shocked it must mean she reunited with Emily… I hope

28. Sara says:

How much you want to bet Alison wi move down south or something?!?!

29. Tldr says:

I think she’s going to be working as lead detective at rosewood police station!!

30. Hannah says:

She may be teacher or even a cop

31. Charlotte says:

She will be living in a house together with Paige. Lmao😂 No, still hoping for Emison to happen, but probably not tho…

32. Monechia says:

I am looking forward to who Black Widow is! Don’t get me wrong, I want to know everything, but that has been a really hush hush topic in PLL

33. Someone says:

I’m just too excited for tomorrow! I’ve Ben up becuse I can’t wait to come face to face with A and Redcoat!

34. Amber says:

I feel like she will start dating A

35. Ishika says:

I’m probably thinking that alison will land up in the country side or something because c’mon…..
    They said it would be different and if she landed up in the city it would be too obvious

36. Sheila says:

MAYBE SHE’LL BECOME A SOCCER TEACHER! THEY DID HINT AT IT!

37. A says:

Still hoping she’s moving to Paris with Em.

38. I’m gonna go with child psychologist…. She had a pretty screwed up family, which made her a pretty screwed up person….

39. Sarah says:

I think Alison will be in radley because of how traumatic it has been

40. Roy says:

She’s probably going to end up helping children who have gone through traumatic things.

41. Anna says:

A nun thats the first word that jumped into my head !

42. As long as she’s safe and happy I’m happy
    Sasha is the most genuine humble beautiful and talented actress around

43. Mariah says:

I feel like she could be a foster parent. I think she would be really good at it.

44. yosr says:

i think allison is going to end up in a very dark place like prison or radely because she’s involved more than anyone else in this whole mess she could be the one who killed Maya, and she also pushed Ian in the church…

45. Jessica says:

I think a cop

46. Jessica says:

Some type of law I forcement

47. I could see her as a kindergarten teacher, married to Lorenzo with four children.

48. huckleberryspancakes says:

Why do i think she will work in a kindergarden?”?!??!?!?!?! Anyone?Nope,just me…Ok.