Haven Season 5B Premiere

TVLine Items: Haven Premiere Date, John Stamos' Galavant Return & More

Haven fans, it’s time to grab that red Sharpie you’ve been keeping at your side and run to the calendar: Season 5B will premiere Thursday, Oct. 8, at 10/9c, Syfy has confirmed.

As showrunner Matt McGuinness recently told TVLine, “The tsunami of Troubles brought by Duke has Haven-ites locked down for their own safety” when Season 5 picks up. “Fortunately, Audrey and Nathan are locked down together, which is nice for them.”

Haven also will premiere new episodes on Syfy channels in 87 countries around the world, with the UK, Germany, Spain, Asia and Benelux among the first to broadcast them in primetime.

Ready for more of today’s newsy nuggets? Well…

* John Stamos will reprise his role as Galavant’s Sir Jean Hamm during Season 2 of ABC’s midseason comedy.

* Tom Everett Scott (Southland) will appear in Reign Season 3 as William, a highly trusted advisor to Queen Elizabeth, EW.com reports.

* The first four episodes of Public Morals — TNT’s upcoming period drama starring Ed Burns — will be available via Video On Demand, the Watch TNT mobile app and TNT’s website, beginning Wednesday, Aug. 26 (the day after its series premiere).

1. Bryce says:

Galavant got ruined? Man, TV is a weird beast in this day and age.

• O'yaya says:

Do you mean renewed? it makes sense and I really like it, from early december to late february we would just watch reruns but now they put in new programing.

2. wrstlgirl says:

Geezzzz, I forgot all about Haven, lol.

3. Michelle says:

Roll on Oct. 8th, can’t wait for the return of Haven.

4. Joey Padron says:

Happy Haven’s new episodes finally have a air date! Can’t wait for show’s return!

5. Big Mike says:

Thank god it’s not on at 7pm again!

6. BM says:

Happy that Haven fans have an airdate. Hopefully, The Colorado Kid will return alive and the history of Agent Howard and how they choose the person, memories and names for the personas will be included among other intriguing mysteries. So many questions and information left untold for a while.

7. omnikey1 says:

So happy . Good to see a pic of the heart of Haven Nathan and Audrey together . <3

8. Dawn says:

I can’t wait for Haven to come back on. Nice to see its back to 8 PM. Thank you for that.

9. Pam says:

I love “Galavant”. I had to watch with the closed captions on so I wouldn’t miss a single lyric. Performers were great!

10. AimB says:

I don’t know why they keep claiming it’s season 5. At this point it should be labeled as season 6, with the midseason finale instead being called- THE finale for season 5. I don’t know what happened, but I see the wait time inbetween as an EPIC fail. It has upset fans with ZERO communication on what was going on and I think many have decided to leave the series behind because we didn’t know when it would be back. As a dedicated fan, I will keep watching, but I am disappointed in how things were handled.

• dragons3 says:

SyFy always seems to screw around with their fans. Between their capricious scheduling and going to so many :reality” shows and wrestling, Haven is the only show I watch there any more.

11. lreeves says: