Exclusive
Teen Wolf Marisol Nichols

Teen Wolf Casts NCIS' Marisol Nichols as the Mysterious Desert Wolf

Teen Wolf is enlisting Marisol Nichols for one Hale of a family reunion.

Nichols (NCIS) has been cast as the mysterious Desert Wolf, who will soon come face to face with daughter Malia for the first time since their fateful separation, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Though specific details of the Desert Wolf’s arrival are being kept under wraps, Lydia’s season premiere flashback insinuated that Malia’s encounter with the DW won’t be a pleasant one, so don’t expect too much hugging.

In addition to NCIS, Nichols’ recent TV credits include roles on GCB and The Gates. She’ll also appear on Criminal Minds this fall.

How do you predict the Malia-Desert Wolf reunion will go down? Drop a comment with your best theories below.

1. Poster4392 says:

Marisol has been looking odd lately. She always looked unique and I could instantly know it was her if she appeared on in a movie or show, but suddenly she’s taken on a “Jennifer Greys new face” kind of appearance.
    Also, how sad am I that the 90s Audrey Griswald is now a TV mom. Ugh!!!! I know I’m old when people my age are playing parents to 20 somethings. All my friends have 5 year olds though. I guess hollywood wants “Sexy parents” instead of normal looking ones.

2. Kate says:

Well now, I am becoming more convinced that the body in the McCall kitchen is the biology teacher (she was my suspect of being the Desert Wolf just to check out who her daughter was hanging out with now).

3. Dominique says:

sooo does that mean we’ll get peter back as well? it’s nice jeff davis wants to re-focus on the teens of teen wolf (which makes sense), but come on; he’s gotten rid of a bunch of awesome adults in the process.

• Rook says:

I do agree that he has gotten rid of a bunch of the adults. But that also takes away for give other characters a story. Like all the time spent on Kate, Peter, and Argent took away from other new characters. How much better is Kira this season compared to last. While I am curious as to what has happened to some of the adults we are getting more time to develop Kira, Liam, and Malia into good characters.

• DL says:

Eh, I still don’t love Kira. She just doesn’t have that much chemistry with the rest of the cast, in my opinion (especially Scott). Malia, though underdeveloped, at least has fun interactions with everybody. And even though I don’t like the actress who plays Hayden, her interplay with Liam is giving him a good storyline this season as well.

• Bryce says:

Only care about Argent. Derek, Peter, Kate? Forget em, respectfully.

4. Matty Si. says:

I thought Kate was the desert wolf/Malias mother…

5. TW says:

Yay, hope this means more Malia screen time! She had like three lines in the last episode.

• Bryce says:

I love that there’s now Kira, Lydia, and Malia, but ever since the introduction of the third major girl (when it was Kira, Lydia, and Alison), each episode only really features 2 of the 3 girls at a time. And lately Malia’s been the one getting the shaft. I like Kira and I’m interested in her new bringer of death thang, but equal time amongst all the girls would be nice

6. Isobel says:

Eh young mums do exist, she would’ve been like 23 when she had Malia

7. Ella says:

Good casting!

8. TeenWolfLover223 says:

It was said that the Desert Wolf is going to kill Malia, why is still unknown.