Fall TV Preview
Bones Kim Raver Cast Season 11

Bones: 24's Kim Raver to Help Find a Missing Booth (!) in Season 11

Bones‘ latest casting indicates that Booth and Brennan’s big adventure won’t go quite as planned.

Kim Raver (24) will appear in the Fox drama’s 11th season as Grace Miller, a FBI special agent brought in to assist the investigation surrounding Booth’s disappearance, TVLine has learned.

Raver’s character will be part of the first two episodes of the season.

Bones fans will remember that Brennan and Booth ended Season 10 agreeing to make a fresh start outside the Jeffersonian after indications that their old enemy Pelant might not be as dead as previously believed. No word yet on whether Booth being MIA has anything to do with the flower-happy villain.

PHOTOS Fall TV Preview: Who’s In? Who’s Out? Your Guide to 75+ Casting Moves

Raver played Audrey in 24 and its revival Live Another Day. Her TV credits also include Grey’s AnatomyRevolution and Lipstick Jungle.

Bones returns on Thursday, Oct. 1, at 8/7c.

Got thoughts on what might have happened to Booth? Lets hear ’em in the comments!

1. a says:

OMG I love this casting….great actress….OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO BOOTH!!!!! An ex-con with a grudge?

2. anon says:

some of Bones BEST eps are when Booth or Brennan need rescued/saved….BRING IT ON

3. Beth says:

Yes, Bones. Just yes.
    BRING. IT.

4. Liz says:

It’s a bummer that once again Booth is separated from his family. Why?

• kmw says:

Yes it is a bummer. It is a bummer that Booth and Brennan get to be happy off camera and all we get is unhappiness between them on camera. We probably will not get see any or very little of their new baby and them together when they come back. So the back end of last season they were basically unhappy and now at start of this season there will be issues between them again I realize the show is a drama after all but I cannot believe Booth and Brennan are going to start this season with crap again. I wish Bones would stop with the soap opera crap plot devices with them( which by the way, Hart Hanson said he was never going to do, showing how little he cares for his show now) It seems one @ Ruth Ann Waller, on another Bones article is right. They are going to have some ” issues”!!! Still love the casting, not liking how this ends up coming about.

• Marge says:

Just what I was thinking, Liz! In what might be the last season for Bones, I don’t like the idea of B&B being separated again! : ( Can’t they just have some quality time with their kids! And another thing, why does Booth’s phone go off nearly every time B&B have a “moment” & he always answers it!! I am hopeful that this will be an exciting & intriguing season with some new twists, but PLEASE don’t ruin every good scene with B&B! We had to wait 7 yrs for them to get together, & have Christine, then 9 yrs for a wedding, & I would love to see them work on their personal relationship & family life as well as getting the bad guys & gals! A little less drama with Cam would suit me just fine!! I really like Aubrey and of course, Angela & Hodgins and the squints. I am very curious to see the Sleepy Hollow/Bones crossover and I think KIm Raver as a an FBI Agent will be great!
      Now, if Oct 1 would get here quickly!!! : )

5. Mr. Tran K says:

Even though I’m a huge 24 fan, still upset about Audrey’s demise. Can’t wait to see Kim Raver in her new gig on Bones.

6. kmw says:

Wow an interesting way to start the season. I am on board with Booth being missing but please do not have Pelant have anything to do with this. SO tired of him!!! Why the cannot let him go is beyond me. I do agree Kim Raver is a good casting choice. Of course now that I think about it why isn’t it Brennan who is missing. Didn’t Booth go thru enough last season. I have to admit I didn’t think they would start season that way. Very interesting indeed!!!

• anon says:

Booth being a FBI Agent makes him more of a target than a Forensic Antro…also Brennan just give birth (factoring in the time jump) that would be cruel to do so soon….Booth is the most logic choice imo….Pelant is just pure speculation by this article, no reason to Booth’s disappearance was given in the orìginal casting release, it could be any various reason :)

• kmw says:

I realized after I wrote that comment that the reference to Pelant was put in there to make us think it might happen and rile anti Pelant fans like myself up( which of course she did) It probably will be somebody else and even if its him I will get over it. I really like the casting choice but then I wondered why they aren’t having Booth Junior run this investigation( that would be Aubry) Like I said very interesting way to start season. Looking forward to this. Poor Booth anyway!!!

• a says:

A seasoned and senior Agent would be the lead on this case, esp for a Agent of Booth’s level MIA, imo, and after how ridic/stupid cartoon Aubrey acted in the train scene in the finale ep jnr agent has a LONG ways to go….on another note, I hope that we get to see B&B happy in their new life before the disapperance….sounds really exciting, poor Booth indeed and B&B!!!

• kmw says:

Me too. Seriously that train scene was so awful especially with what David Boreanaz did the year before with the shootout. Sounds like Booth and Brennan will be very busy with this and Ichabod coming in October

7. Bryce says:

Kim Raver’s bone structure is so nice I’d go straight for it

8. I’m mind blown, I was not expecting this. Whoa! Great casting.

9. fatalsin says:

Cant wait for Bones to come back… but yes Pelant needs to stay gone..we need a new villain!!!

10. Eran says:

I was reading that and went, hang on! Kim Raver’s not 24 years old! … #facepalm

11. Do tej grupy możemy wysłać za godzinę, za dzień, ponownego maila
    z rabatem dla klienta na ten produkt.

12. Maria says:

I love Kim Raver and this should be a great role for her. On the last season of 24 all she did was stand around looking distraught and then they killed her character. Huge waste of her talent. Sounds like she will actually get to do something worthwhile on Bones.

13. Jake says:

Pelant is such a super villain, he can even come back from the dead – Meh!

14. aph1976 says:

My guess is Booth might be kidnapped by an enemy of his from his past maybe.Of course Pelant might be the obvious suspect but he might not be responsible.Plus it could be interesting to see how Brennan deals with Booth’s disappearance and it could bring her back to the Jeffersonian because she’ll need support.

15. nessa says:

so dose that mean brennan is bck in this season with her kids and booth in it later hope so other wise bones wont be the same i still think they should bring zac bck but all well makes for an intresting 11th season

16. patricia says:

Hi, it great to see that bones will be back. Iwould just like to say to fox don’t break up Booth and Brennan, it’s taken along time to get these two together and BONES will not work if there not there. The show is great and you have a great team of actors that just check together. Yes we need some good story lines, for all of them. You got to keep Booth and Brennan together.

17. Jim Schwebach says:

The first time Pelant shows up will be the last time we watch this show. His immortality and Brennan’s increasingly rigid personality will free up a little time on Thursday nights.

18. patricia says:

thanks for the feed back. I think Booth missing has something to do with his brother Jard again, because he was always in trouble and Booth was always getting out of it.

19. acurat says:

With the additional revelation since this was written that David Boreanaz had an infection that prevented him from being on the set for a few weeks, he is going to be missing (except for some additional scenes that they are filming for the first episode now) for the first two or three episodes. So Raver will be filling the gap from the FBI. She is a good actress so it should be believable. Very different from her work on 24, that is for sure.

• patricia says:

Thank-you for the reply, it’s good that all the team are coming back. It’s also sad on my part as being in the u.k we have to wait that little longer to see the start of season 11. But i glad that David is now back and well again.