Post Mortems
Baby Daddy Finale

Baby Daddy Boss Explains [Spoiler]'s Proposal, Reveals Plans for Season 5

After four tumultuous seasons, Wednesday’s Baby Daddy season finale at last put an end to the Ben-Riley-Danny love triangle.

In the final scene of the episode, Ben interrupted Bonnie and Brad’s wedding ceremony, paving the way for an epic proposal… from Danny!

“We needed to let these kids start settling down and growing up and making big decisions,” creator Dan Berendsen tells TVLine of the huge moment, adding that the Danny-Riley pairing had always been part of his master plan for the series. “It was a very calculated move.”

Read on for more scoop from Berendsen, including what the future holds for Riley and Danny, how their relationship will change Ben’s life and whether or not Bonnie and Brad will ever tie the knot.

TVLINE | I feel like Danny skipped a few steps by proposing. Was there any debate about whether that was too much too soon?
I think we felt we earned it, considering who Danny is. There will be ramifications from that, but I don’t think we went too far. It’s what the character Danny would do at that moment. Our writers’ room has its fair share of Ben supporters, so there’s been debate since Day 1.

TVLINE | Do you know what her answer will be?
Yes. We know where Danny and Riley’s relationship will go in Season 5 for at least the next 20 episodes.

CHELSEA KANE, JEAN-LUC BILODEAUTVLINE | Will there be a time jump, or will Season 5 pick up right where we left off?
A little bit of both. In the first episode, you’ll see the aftermath of the proposal, and then we’ll be jumping ahead a month. … We wanted to show Danny and Riley mid-relationship, rather than doing the same stories we’ve done with Ben and Riley, like their awkward first date. We wanted to go to some fresh territory.

TVLINE | When last we spoke, you said this season would put an end to the love triangle. Can we officially put it to bed?
I think you can officially put it to bed, yes. We’re going to deal with the Ben aspect of it; 504 or 505 will focus on what it feels like to have lost her. But this is the relationship that was meant to be, and now we can let Ben grow up and figure out what he really wants to do.

TVLINE | Did you always know it’d be Danny?
I’ll admit, there were moments when we’d be doing a scene in the heart of Ben and Riley that we thought, “Oh my God, they should be together.” I wavered the most on the train episode, which is one of my favorites. I went back into the writer’s room and was like, “OK, we might have to rethink this…”

TVLINE | I was surprised that Ben initiated the proposal. Is this a sign he’s growing up?
We needed the audience to know that Ben’s going to be OK with this. My favorite aspect of the show is the bond between the brothers, no matter how much they fight. The one piece of the puzzle Ben never know, which didn’t resolve until [the Vegas episode], is that Danny had been in love with Riley his entire life. He’d never had that piece of information.

TVLINE | And where does this leave Bonnie and Brad?
Bonnie and Brad still haven’t gotten married when we return for Season 5, but they’re very much trying to. It’s not going to be easy for those two.

Baby Daddy fans, did the right brother propose to Riley? Grade the finale below, then drop a comment with your thoughts on the epic cliffhanger.

1. Larry says:

I’m fine with Danny and Riley together but they need to date for a bit first.

• I agree, Larry. I’ve always wanted Danny and Riley to end up together, so I’m really happy with the season finale. However, they definitely need to date first instead of simply rushing into marriage.

• Me says:

Though I agree about the need to date first, the story lines of a crazy quick marriage could be kind of fun to watch.

• Lila says:

it would be totally awesome but I’m on the fence I would also like to see a big wedding for them, they could do both like a big recieption to celebrate with all there family, like Riley’s family and Danny’s dad and stepdad. wouldn’t be better if Tucker and Riley started call Mrs wheeler bonnie there friends they’ve know each other for a while now.

• I think they probably will. My guess is that Riley will tell him “No… but let’s date” or something similar.

• Well they’ve known each other since they were little and they’ve been in love since they’ve known each other

• Mikki says:

I agree. I love the idea of Danny and Riley together, but I feel that they shouldn’t rush into something as huge as marriage :-)

2. Angela says:

Loved it loved it loved it!!!

3. Julie says:

Paralized with joy! I’ve wanted Danny and Riley together from day one. :)

• Gladis says:

How can you want that ?!? His character is so slow for such a smart woman! Ben and Riley are a much better couple! :6 dumb writers ! Well at least one of us is happy

• Angela says:

He’s not slow. He’s a very loyal and faithful guy. What woman wouldn’t want that. Unless she didn’t have a brain…

• Guest says:

Ben is dumber than Danny. He is too immature. Danny is more mature than he is.

• Feliesha prevost says:

Actually that is not so true. They made bens character too much of a “player” but he’s growing up and seeing him with Emma he acts so much better as a father. Danny can be faithful to a woman but he can also act stupid and slow. Ben can also be faithful as he had proven that with Riley so with that said it should be Ben. Stupid writers

• Asha says:

Dumb or smart…How much would Ben really love her if she were still heavy. The love Danny has is real.

• Nick says:

Ben was young when he made fun of her and that was before they had him start to mature and grow up, I had a friend who when we were young made fun of this girl and always gave her a hard time, then a couple years later they started dating and are now happily married and one of the most adorable couples ever and they would do anything possible for each other. There are many love stories that when it occurs from a young age start out with the guy not being the greatest my grandmother always said the woman will normally know first. And also since I believe you are a female (granted online you never know I met a bill once and when I talked to him he was actually a 21 year old female who thought it was funny) but growing up unfortunately me and a lot of males I knew at the time and as I grew up a lot of males I’ve met as an adult when we reminisce about childhood will talk about the girl we had our first crush on in grade school and the first move a lot of us made was either tug on a ponytail or joke about their name or say rude jokes too, it’s quite common so Ben talking about how she was huge could have been him trying to fit in or not knowing how to express his feelings in a positive way to her, I know it sounds dumb and it sucks and if I could’ve known in elementary school to buy flowers and chocolate to flirt with instead of the ways I choose school would’ve been much easier and exciting so on behalf of males I apologize to any female who was given s hard time by a guy they liked when thy were young but females are way ahead off guys in relationships

• Mel H says:

Exactly. The writers have created a character who is almost retarded. The didn’t HAVE to make him a dumb jock.

• wiki says:

i don’t like them together i think they are good friends. riley and ben have more chemistry.

• Emily Pruner says:

I don’t agree. Riley and Danny are much more compatible and Danny loves Riley so much more then Ben

• smcneil33 says:

I really loved Ben and Riley together. Emma and Riley changed Ben. Danny is too slow for her and they have NO chemistry (Not as actors, but as their characters.) I just don’t see a lasting love.) I understand Danny loved her unconditionally, but they don’t fit to me. Ben is witty and loving with her and their romance is entertaining and sweet. Danny and Riley are a boring match. I hope the writers let Danny and Riley see that they’re better as friends. Riley is the only girl that would make a good fit for Ben and Emma.

• truefan says:

• Becky says:

I agree at leat someone gets it

• Danielle says:

Yes I love Ben and Riley together

• truefan says:

BEN AND RILEY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are perfect!

• Collins says:

He’s he’s so slow
        Agreed

• Ann mariah says:

I agree

• Sara says:

Ditto! Danny and Riley all the way!

• Ann mariah says:

Never

• Jo says:

Yes, Danny and Riley all the way! He might be a “little slow” or whatever , but he has loved her for the longest of time, he’s way more mature than Ben, although they both have their moments. But what Ben did was really mature, and he’s starting to change. But I still think Danny and Riley have more chemistry because Danny loves every version of Riley, and has waited so patiently for her. He even let Ben and Riley go out even though it hurt him. Plus, Ben hurt her mutiple times.

4. MoshiMoshi says:

❤ ❤ FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤ ❤ I LOOOOOOVE DANNY & RILEY!!! THEY’RE LOBSTERS!!!

• Hodan says:

Everytime I hear or read, “They are lobsters” I think of FRIENDS. LOL

Anyways, I agree Danny and Riley are soulmates.

5. Ashley says:

I’M SO HAPPY! Seriously. I was scared for awhile there that they’d go with Ben and Riley (which I’d be okay with, but at the same time, not). But Danny and Riley are just meant for each other, in my opinion. I never felt like Danny would ever be able to be truly happy with anyone else and Riley deserves someone that will devote themselves to her completely, like Danny will. I’m so stoked for season five now. Although, I hope she doesn’t say yes to getting married right then and there. I want to see a full blown proper wedding for them.

6. Erica Lynne says:

I so wanted Ben and Riley to be together, I loved them as a couple

• Gladis says:

Ugh!!!! Are you kidding me !!?! Danny and Riley are so much better as friends only! Ben and Riley FOREVER !!!

• Angela says:

Ben and Riley were awful. Those are two people you can tell should never have dated. Plus Ben already cheated on her with Angela

• kikimagic2 says:

Ben never cheated on Riley with Angela. He said if he wasnt with Riley then maybe she would stand a chance. Thats Ben saying I love Riley and I would choose her over the mother of my child. Ben loved Riley and I wish the writers had chosen him to be with Riley instead of Danny.

• Ben NEVER cheated! He was simply put in an awkward situation, and gave an answer. Even Riley recognized that. It would be unfair for Riley to use that against him.

• Jo says:

Yes he did! He slept with Angela, although, I don’t think they were together for that moment, but still, Ben doesn’t deserve her. If he loved her, he wouldn’t have right away slept with Angela. Yeah, sure, he thought that she slept with Fitch, but she didn’t. And Ben on the other hand went through with it. Danny would not do that to Riley .

• Gladis says:

I know !! Ugh so annoying

• Asha says:

But Ben doesn’t love her… He thinks he does. I honestly don’t mind either of them with Riley but what about the fact that Ben made fun of her. He hurt her so many times and moves on too fast. If she were fat right now only one of them would still love her….Danny!

• truefan says:

EXactly!!!!!!!

7. Audrey says:

I know I’m in the minority but I really preferred Ben and Riley together. I like Danny and Riley as friends. I knew they were going to put her with Danny though.

• Gladis says:

I was honesty hoping they would put them together for a little bit then she would realize Ben is the right one 😭😩

• kaily says:

I thought that too , that Riley would date Danny first then fell in love with Ben . Ben, Emma and Riley makes a beautiful family. Know that Riley and Danny have been friends for a while but it just don’t seem right for them to get married so fast its crazy if that happen , most fan will get upset with Danny and Riley and maybe some will be happy , but I will try and adapt to Danny and Riley .

• Emily Pruner says:

Noooo Danny and Riley are so cute together

8. John NYC says:

Absolutely the right brother proposed!

Just a sweet, sweet show.

9. Diz says:

I hate the Danny character. This maybe the end of the road for me on it. I only watched it to begin with because of Ben & Kyle XY.

10. Babybop says:

I prefer Riley and Ben, but even I didn’t, proposing to someone you haven’t even dated is insane. Being friends and being in a relationship is completely different.

• Angela says:

Many of the last long marriages today are because the couple were friends, loyal friends. I actually know a man that married his preschool sweetheart. They have a beautiful family with a marriage beyond 20 years. The life long friendship means less secrets, which can lead to the break down of a marriage. Lastly, if you are a loyal Baby Daddy fan, the first season shows the many Riley/Danny moments of love and friendship. Riley’s love of Ben is just that young school girl crush that doesn’t last.

11. Shel says:

NOOOOOOOOOO. I WANT BEN AND RILEY TOGETHER. ITS NOT FAIR.

• John NYC says:

Of course life’s not fair; that’s why Ben isn’t named Ben Bon Jovi Bon Jovi right?

• Gladis says:

How can they do this to us !!! Ugh I’m so mad !!!!!!!! No point in watching anymore. I hate Riley and Danny :(

• Angela says:

Yes it’s more than fair. Ben had more than his fair share of chances and blew them all

• Angie says:

He never had a truly fair shot he legitimately didn’t know Danny’s feelings but Danny knew how Ben felt and did so much to hurt his brothers chances with Riley he kissed her he confessed his love he kept standing in their way he never allowed Ben and Riley to be happy

• Cece says:

I agree Danny NEVER let Ben and Riley to get together

• Cindy says:

That’s a lie! Ben was being a douche like always and didn’t even notice Riley at all . Danny didn’t tell Ben for awhile because it was hard for him. He loves her. But you’re missing the point . He decided to tell him and get out of their way to try to let them be happy and he find happiness himself . He LET HER GO. But Ben blew all of his chances . Hence, they dated mutiple times. Danny never told Ben how he felt about Riley because he was being a good brother, but he finally did,and I am happy for them. As they say, if you love someone, let them go, and if they come back, it’s meant to be. If they don’t, they were never yours. Danny let her go, but she came back.

12. Ashley says:

This show is officially a just like the rest. It’s not unique anymore. Nor is it even realistic. Hoping from one brother to another. Disgusting.

• John NYC says:

Riley and Ben have been over for quite a while. Remember Ross? So I don’t see any “hopping”.

• Angela says:

I don’t know what show you’ve been watching but there’s been no “hopping” Seriously I can’t with some of you wow

• niftychick says:

This! After she slept with Ben, I think Danny should have been off the table. It’s just weird. I don’t really care which brother she ended up with, but they shouldn’t have had her be with both of them. It’s been a strange love triangle from the beginning. I think I’m done.

13. Lauren says:

I hope we get to meet Charlotte’s kid(s). I’m assuming they’re friends with Danny and Ben.

14. Cass says:

THANK. GOD. I was so worried she’d end up with Ben. I love the character of Ben, and he and Riley have chemistry, but it will be so fun to watch him date and continue to grow up and be a dad. I’ve been Team Danny since Day 1. They just are meant to be. I don’t know that she’ll say yes to marriage yet, but that’s okay.

15. star says:

Thank God i stopped watching the show two seasons ago cos I would have been so pissed off. I was team riley and Ben. But the danny/riley fans were so annoying and I guess because they were more popular the writers decided to make them a couple. This is just another show where majority of the shippers bullied the writers to keep the couple they want, this happens on pretty much all the shows now
    The show writers have no balls and fans dictate the show

• Gladis says:

I agree with you ! Danny and Riley are so wrong for each other. I don’t really see chemistry ! I love Ben and Riley but the dumb writers ruined this ! I hate this show ugh

• Me says:

Did you not read the article? The creator said that Riley and Danny where always the plan with Ben acting as a speed bump.

• Audrey says:

I still think Ben and Riley have more chemistry than Danny and Riley despite their end game plans. But Maybe seeing them together next season will change my mind. Or maybe they should have changed their plans based on the actors’ chemistry on screen. Will have to wait and see. I still like the show.

• erica says:

Well that was a long stupid speed bump

• Nick says:

Yea cause since he said it after the end of the season and its online it’s definitely true, there’s no chance it’s just him trying to act like he predicted years ago who the favorite couple would evidently be and is now just taking credit for it since it went over well, it makes me happy there’s a place in life where everything is true, it’s not like the actual world where people can lie.

• Angela says:

LMAO are you serious? You sound like a whiny crybaby. No one bullied anyone. Danny and Riley have always been more popular. The writers have always known that.

You are such a bitter pressed person. Get some therapy

• Jaime says:

Lolz, did you read the article? The showrunner literally said Riley/Danny endgame has always been part of his “master plan”. Learn to read before you hurl insults, hun.

• Kate says:

U are a kid aren’t you ? U do know that the reason the show goes ON is because of the fans. No fans. No show. If they don’t try to make the fans happy they will lose them and thus this show will have no vies and it will stop. If u even read most of the comments, the percentage of Danny-Riley fans are MUCH more than the Ben-Riley fans, the show has lost a much smaller perchance doing this than it would have if it went with Ben.

16. Kingly Sanon says:

Great ending with the fourth season, to me it really doesn’t matter which brother won Riley as long as Danny takes care of her.

17. Candice says:

I loved the episode.

It was kind of obvious that they were not going for Ben and Riley as the long term couple.

18. Shel says:

Danny and Riley are going to end up married anyway. The whole purpose of dating is to get to know someone. They already know each other inside and out. They’ve been best friends their entire lives. I think they should ahead and do it.

19. shev says:

baby daddy: i thought riley and ben should have ended up together. they make each other better. i also thought that danny and riley would come to a conclusion that
    they are better as friends. im disapionted from season 4 final…

20. Joey Padron says:

good season finale. glad Riley and Danny are finally together! surprised by the prososeal at end.

21. Hodan says:

I love Riley and Danny together. Plus I missed Tucker and Ben’s antics when it comes to dating. They were soo much fun to watch in season 1 and 2 when these two would go crazy over girls.

22. Sarah T says:

I’m glad that Danny and Riley are together but I’m not crazy about how they handled the episode. It felt a little too unrealistic with Ben locking Riley in her bathroom and staging a scene so Danny could be a hero. I would have rather something genuine & heartfelt outside of the wedding. That was a nice scene but it felt too brief. Next season will be interesting.

23. Diane says:

Ben belongs with Riley. If Danny has been in love with Riley he would have made a move sooner. I don’t see the chemistry between Danny and Riley like I do with Ben and Riley. Plus Riley is so good with Ben’s daughter Emma.

• Rae says:

Im not going to say she makes a good couple with either bro, but yea Danny should have made a move back before Ben and Riley even began dating. Then again, everytime he did try, she kept talking about Ben. So she would have took Danny as a joke

24. Rae says:

To be honest, I feel that Riley in the end should choose neither. I was team Danny from Day 1. However, Riley to me has always been crazy over Ben. I feel like Danny is her rebound of trying something new. Riley should just find someone else to date instead of playing with the hearts of two brothers. I guess its too late for that though… I understand that Ben has finally given the two his blessing, but I was getting annoyed with how they kept using him to hook them up on this finale. I know that had to hurt him deep down inside.

• Me says:

She did find someone else, his name was Ross. That relationship ended because of her love for Danny too.

• Rae says:

I just thought she got caught up. I didnt see it as a reason to break it off. If anything, I thought she’d break it off after Ben told her how rude Ross was to her. Riley also dated that Kyle XY dude.

25. Christi says:

FINALLY!!! I was wondering when Riley and Danny were gonna get together! I just wish we didn’t have to wait until season 5 to find out what happens. Haha.

26. Christi says:

Also, to everyone who things Ben and Riley should be together:
    Best friends (like Danny and Riley) make the best couples. And obviously Danny has been loyal to her since the beginning. They’re meant to be together.

• skimpole says:

If he really loved her, why didn’t he date her in high school and law school? I thought the show was about the moral growth of a callow youth, not everyone moving heaven and earth so that the tall, handsome and richer brother with plenty of sexual experience has to do as little as possible to get the girl.

• Anna says:

That question has been addressed on the show – Danny never made a move on Riley because she was always mooning after Ben. And because he didn’t want to ruin his relationship with his best friend if she turned him down.

• skimpole says:

This ignores the fact that Danny didn’t know about Riley’s “crush” (as I suppose we are going to retcon it) before she first met Emma, which meant he had all the time before to do it It ignores the fact that twice when Riley had ended a relationship (first with Philip and then with Ben) Danny didn’t take the opportunity to court her, but went after Georgie and Ashley. And the last sentence is little more than a combination of cowardice and passivity. Why should Danny be admired for not taking the risks his brother does?

• Cece says:

That is so true! Danny takes no chances to show that he loves Riley but Ben does and all he gets is nothing

• Becca says:

Exactly! I really wanna find out what happens in S5 and I honestly still have faith in Riley and Ben. Danny NEVER took any chances. Ben took SO MANY and he is left with nothing. Ben and Riley make each other better and have better chemistry than Danny and Riley. The idea of Diley bores me.

• Nick says:

I agree with you.

27. Evan says:

Riley wanted Ben since they were kids, but didn’t even try to make it work with him and never even showed any interest any Danny until she heard that voicemail! I think it is ridiculous that people don’t have a problem that the writers had Riley be with both brothers, and it makes Danny look weak… if you pine for someone long and hard enough you will eventually get them! Riley comes off as someone who just wants to be wanted… doesn’t matter by who!

• Rae says:

I also said that she should leave the bros alone. She should just be friends with both. I know how Danny feels though…. Ben on the other hand, I knew he’d move on quickly. Yet, I didnt expect him to forgive his family so quickly. I thought he’d take Emma and Run! Lol

28. kikimagic2 says:

I knew for the trailer that Danny was going to propose. I was so annoyed with Ben helping and Bonnie trying to make him feel like it was his fault Danny wasn’t with Riley. I hope Ben gets a few episodes to be angry and I want him to move out and have some dramatic angry speech where he tells Danny and Riley that he doesnt want Emma around liars who broke his heart. I think he deserves that after being lied to and made a fool of for months. Danny may be dumb but he has gotten everything with Ben always losing. The one thing Ben wanted was Riley and Danny took that too. I just want Ben to get a little more aggressive and get stronger and go after and keep what he wants and I think thats why he lost Riley the first time.

• John NYC says:

“The one thing”? He ignored the fat girl his entire life, finally her infatuation with HIM caught his eye and he tried her out. And then it didn’t work. Hardly an issue for Danny, who still gave them space. Ben is still mostly about Ben.

• skimpole says:

I agree with kikimagic2. When Bonnie says that Danny isn’t the reason Ben and Riley aren’t together, and that Danny has been 100% behind Ben in his relationship with Riley, she’s not actually right. It’s not that Riley gave Ben and Danny the opportunity to make their case. It’s that Riley and Danny didn’t tell him about their feelings and in essence ran out the clock, giving Ben no choice but to accept a fait accompli. And while I don’t remember the speech Ben gives exactly, it concentrates on Danny to make the movie, not to Riley that she’s always loved Danny. “And then it didn’t work,” And why is that? Sitcom contrivance, bad luck, and the writers stacking the deck for Danny, that’s the reason. And if it is Ben who goes back to New Jersey to try to get Riley back, and falls off a roof in the process, while Danny pouts, and if it Ben who undermines the relationships with Ross and Ashley rather than Riley and Danny ending it themselves, and if it Ben who makes sure they get through their petty quarrels, one might think that Ben actually cared for her more and actually deserved her..

• Jordan says:

Riley never showed interest in bed remember? She was ‘the far girl who used to sit on his head’ hardly Ben ignoring her.

29. Alfapeet says:

Best Baby Daddy’s season finale ever. My second favorite was season 4 finale.

30. Melissa says:

I’m surprised that there are pro Ben/Riley comments! Usually, its only Danny and Riley which sucks ’cause I’m on Team Ben. I figured Riley would end up with Danny since Danny always got the speeches about how he always loved Riley and all the sweet stuff he would do for her. I just don’t see any chemistry between them. I’m glad Bonnie and Brad didn’t marry. As much as I want Bonnie to be happy I just don’t want it to be with Brad. He’s good for 1 or 2 episodes, but ugh not a whole season.

• Hannah says:

amen!! The writers say they have planned Riley and Danny from day 1, so they obviously didn’t care what actor she had more chemistry with…. Which is obviously Ben. They made it pretty obvious that this was the way they would end it, but I think they got it wrong!!

• Hugo Leavers says:

to be fair i think it would have worked if they had made a better case for danny when they were bouncing riley between the two or they just hadnt made ben a possible interest overall they havent developed dannies character even close to as much as they needed to for this to work but it could as long as they dont go straight to married

31. i want ben with riley not danny and riley .ben and riley have it . no one else even makes been happy.

32. Meg says:

I’ve literally wanted Danny and Riley together since the first episode so I’m super happy, just hope it actually works out for them now and she says yes! Also think it’s great character development for Ben that he’s now able to be supportive of them being together even though it’s clear he will always have feelings for Riley.

33. scarlett says:

I have been trying to wrap my mind on this since I started watching it because Ben and Emma with Riley are so cute and we know Ben can care about the woman in his life so well that it’s hard to imagine anything else but then there’s Danny you so emotional and so ready to put everything forward with Riley but when Ben cries because he had to let Riley go or when Danny puts his brother’s feelings for her before his because he didn’t want to hurt either of them makes it impossible to understand which one would be the best because there both the best and I think the episode needs to realize that they’re both the best and that they belong in her life just differently
    -Scarlett Adair

34. Mar says:

I’ve never been this emotionally attached to a show as this one. All I can say is Danny and Riley all the way!! Every time things we’re left unsaid between Danny and Riley I have to admit it made me pretty anxious !! Anyways I love this show so much, can’t wait for season 5!!!

35. Jessyca says:

I couldn’t help but scream!! I loved it!! I have been waiting for Riley to figure it out. I love Danny and Riley together! Epic love story, Definitely!!!

36. Katie says:

When I watched the first season I was def a Ben and riley shipper, but when ben and riley were FINALLY together, I was like this is way too complicated. After that I realized that Riley is meant to be with Danny. And I really hope Bonnie and Brad get married!!! They’re meant to be!!!!!

37. Tatyana says:

I think they made the right decision. Danny and Riley have taken so long to get together and now that it’s finally happened the show can focus more on other things instead of just the triangle. And frankly I didn’t think that Ben and Riley made a good couple. Riley was waaaay too over dramatic about everything and super wierd. I want Ben to find HIS one and let Riley an Danny be themselves. Plus Emma needs to be focused on a little more. They never really mention her a lot and it would more fun to see the little cutie that started the whole show. (TBH, I think Riley is too weird. She is ok but Def not my fav)

• Nick says:

I agree they seem to barely talk about Emma anymore I mean she’s still in it but I remember Ben being an elf to get her her gift, or in the bus stop where all he wanted was to spend Christmas with her or the episode with the strollers, I feel like in the beginning at least every other episode revolved around Emma but now she just a side charecters almost for 4 out of 5 episodes then on one random episode she’ll be in like a third or a half a episode. But I disagree on Riley part I think she does a good job not as good as Jennifer Aniston(but idk if anyone could top Rachel) but she does alright in baby daddy with its kind of offset light hearted ness

38. Ali says:

I am all for supporting my Colorado (Danny) actors, but Ben and Riley were a better fit. The writers had her in love with him but when they put them together they made her way to untrusting towards Ben. They just had a more adventurous story between those two. Now that they put Danny with Riley I feel like they are going to need to leave the show because the story is going to die.

39. Rick says:

Most likely this will be the nail in the coffin for this show, ratings borderline already but throwing Danny and Riley together will just turn off the majority of viewers. The basis for it in the first place always centered around Ben & Riley.

40. Maria says:

From day one, I have rooted for Danny and Riley. He is her true love. He has always looked at her like she was the most precious person in the world and only after Riley lost weight and looked good did Ben find himself interested. I always found Ben to be immature and shallow. He is usually been all about ME, Me, ME, whereas Danny has always put Riley’s and Ben’s feelings first and stepped aside to give them a chance to make it work. He has been heartbroken since he met her and had to watch her pine for his brother. The right brother got the girl. I love Danny and Riley together. I recently rewatched from the beginning on Netflix and in my eyes, it has always been Danny..

41. The only problem I have with this show is how the writers successfully pinned fans against Ben. He’s not perfect, sure he’s done some jerk things, but he’s a GOOD guy. I’m hoping the writers will use this opportunity to not screw his character over (he IS the protagonist in this story!). I didn’t ship Riley and Danny, but I love each of these characters. I’m just glad this whole creepy ass brother love triangle thing is over. I’m looking forward to more character development with Ben and his relationship with Emma, and even looking forward to where he can find a woman who isn’t so insecure (cough, Riley) and is loving enough to understand him and love his daughter as his own.

Glad they will still be exploring Bonnie and Brad, and MORE development and stories on Tucker, PLEASE! Now that Danny and Riley are going to be together, hopefully they can refocus their efforts on better stories.

42. I’m rooting for Ben. He’s so going to kick ass!

43. Rehema says:

I loved the finale, I love Danny and Riley together. I don’t know which show the Ben and Riley shippers have been watching but their relationship was doomed…. Riley depended on Danny to make her relationship with Ben work. And Danny went out of his way to make her happy and still had hope she would one day love him. She didn’t have to change her appearance to make Danny love her but Ben only noticed her after the transformation. Danny may be dumb but he gets her

• Ali says:

I don’t understand why you use the transformation card against Ben. He was bullied by her for as long as they had known each other. The power of suggestion is way more than it seems.

44. Angie says:

Definitely! Riley ended up with the right brother. It would of been a bit uncomfortable for her to end up with Ben! Danny fell in live with Riley for who she is! When she was fat! Ben never even looked her way until she lost the weight. So yes they needed to be together. I live Ben’s character but definitely not with Riley. She deserved to be with someone who would love her unconditionally and not only when she has good looks

• Asha says:

OMG Angie thank you!!! I find it hard to believe not many people factored that in. Ben and Riley won’t work….would you want a man that only liked you after you lost a bunch of weight? He didn’t even notice Riley until season 3. Whether Riley knew it or not deep down she really loved Danny. Remember when he was leaving for Paris? How do we know Ben really loves Riley….we don’t!

• Angie says:

Been noticed Riley at the end of season 1 in season one there was clearly feelings between the two of them but on the season finale at the wedding is when it finally dawned upon Ben that they could be more than just friends

45. Lafraya says:

I was really disappointed with this ending. I think as writers you have to trust your characters and let them develop. In this case the Danny and Riley thing didn’t feel right even if it was the “ultimate plan”. Their characters have developed as such that Ben and Riley just make more sense and have more chemistry. Best example for me is in the episode when Riley left town and went to hideout at her mom’s. Who is the one that noticed and cared that she was gone and then went after her to convince her to come home? That’s the episode to me that should have solidified the decision of the writers. And I hated that they forced us to think that Ben is ok with it by putting him in the middle of them getting together after he spent months pining for her. This was unrealistic and the whole episode felt forced.

46. rachel says:

ben dint love her Untill she got skinny and he hurt her and Danny never hurt her and it took her Awile to know how she felt but i do not Rember her ever sleeping with Ben and Ben is too Immture but i hope the best for him

• ifran says:

did u watch this show? in his entire childhood riley bullied ben (S01E01). danny didn’t know her feelings for ben until pilot. why didn’t he date her in school or college. becoz she was fat? also watch S02E01. go see what ben said about not having any feelings for riley in childhood.

47. lailah ganpat says:

I’m a big baby daddy fan. I think it was cute. It was about time. They kiss. But married that’s so craz . I think she should say no for now but be boyfriend and girlfriend

48. Bob thomas says:

This is the sickest the love triangle ever. I pretty much stopped watching the show because of that. No way any brother would propose to a woman when he knows his brother still likes her. Danny is a terrible brother

49. jojo says:

ben and Riley please

50. Anjalie says:

It should be Ben BEN 😩😩😩😩😩😩😭 so wht danny has been in love with her the entire time its bens turn he should be the one he has been trying he loves her to