Fuller House Nicky Alex

Fuller House: First Photo of 'Nicky' and 'Alex' on Set of Netflix Revival Series

When it comes to Fuller House, John Stamos’ Twitter feed is truly the gift that keeps on giving.

Following the Netflix revival series’ latest taping, the actor tweeted a photo of Blake and Dylan Tuomy-Wilhoit — aka “Nicky and Alex,” who recently confirmed their own involvement via Instagram — complete with a comparison photo from their days on Full House.

“Boy, your sons grow up fast when you don’t see them for 20yrs,” Stamos tweeted along with the photo below:

And the Tuomy-Wilhoits might not be the only set of twins appearing on the Fuller House set; as TVLine previously reported, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen — neither of whom were expected to have any involvement with the new show — are “teetering” on a deal to return as Michelle.

Have mercy.

Your thoughts on how Fuller House is coming together? Drop ’em in a comment below.

1. iHeart says:

I don’t know is using both twins really necessary Michelle wise? I mean they’re adults now…..unless one of them fills in when the other is unavailable (now I can kind of see how it would make sense)

• rowan77 says:

It’s for nostalgia. since I doubt they would do more than one episode, they can also play around with having Michelle appear to be in two places at once, wearing different outfits “by accident,” and other silly hijinks.

• Ari says:

They wouldn’t be able to do that. They need to pick whichever twin is available. They look so different now it’s very obvious they are fraternal twins.

2. Didi says:

I have ZERO interest in seeing the Olsen Twins and their sour faces participate in this project. The show does not need them. The Olsen Twins “too good” attitude towards a show that is responsible for all their wealth has already ruined the fun of their character being on the show. Neither of them as adults can act for sh*t anyway. Maybe they are negotiating that they need to be paid the highest and their lines will only be confined to saying “cool, dude.”

• steven says:

Full House wouldn’t have survived without them, though.

• A fan of TV says:

It would have because the fans would have watched without them (among fans, the whole cast is pretty special, its not just about the Olsen twins), but this will just increase the peripheral interest in what is shaping up to be an even better show than it was when first announced, and that’s good.

• Joe says:

Actually the show was much better before they learned to talk.

• lrdslvrhnd says:

I watched Full House *despite* Michelle…

3. Penelope says:

I can’t wait always been a fan since the beginning

4. David4 says:

Maybe ‘Michelle’ wasn’t going to return because it seemed like no one was really contacted before they announced the show. The Olson twins have careers, the rest of the cast doesn’t.

And damn are Blake and Dylan Tuomy-Wilhoit really cute now!

5. I-AM-THE-FLASH says:

Liz Olsen should just play Michelle. Problem solved :)

6. Tony says:

Wow. The haterade is strong in these comments, lol. I’m glad to hear pretty much everyone will be involved in some capacity. Even if the Olson twins don’t participate, I’ll still watch.

7. Jared says:

The Olsen twins will sign on. Mark my words. Fuller House is getting so much attention and it hasn’t even aired yet. Doing an episode or two is much better for their career than the backlash that has happened when news broke they didn’t want to be apart of it.

8. John Hibert says:

You people are a joke I try to get answers but you say I am off on my comments I shall delete this web site Keep it

9. Brian says:

Who cares about the Olsen twins… If they’re too stuck up to be on Fuller House, then the heck with them… They’re not funny anyway… The show was always a comedy… At least to me…

10. WenRaz says:

I loved this show back in the day. With or without one or both Olsens, I’ll check this out when it airs.

11. Dawn says:

I was a fan of Full House back then (loved John Stamos from his GH days -still do today) and still watch the re-runs of the show now. I strongly believe that Fuller House will be a success whether or not all of the past cast return or not. It would be a better revival series if they all came back, Olsen’s as well, but you work with what you have and the majority are returning so it will all be good.

12. JJ says:

Bring them back with an eating disorder story line

13. JJ says:

EDIT: I meant bring the Olsen twins back with an eating disorder story line