Pretty Little Liars Finale

Pretty Little Liars Finale Photos: What Do the Girls Find in Charles' Lair?

Believe it or not, we’re less than two weeks away from Pretty Little Liars‘ biggest reveal yet — seriously, this time! — and new photos from the Aug. 11 summer finale (ABC Family, 8/7c) confirm that it’s going to be a jaw-dropper.

In the 12 new shots (seen here), Aria, Emily, Spencer, Hanna and Mona — still dressed to the nines in their prom dresses — enter what appears to be a secret room, one that holds all of Charles’ secrets.

What secrets, you ask? Well, we’ve already shared the finale’s official synopsis with you, but here it is one more time for good measure:

Who killed Toby’s mother? Who hit Alison in the head with the rock the night she went missing? Who is Red Coat? Who killed Bethany? Who is the Black Widow? Why has ‘A’ been targeting the PLLs all this time? After years of torture, Alison, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer finally come face-to-face with their tormentor and learn the story of how and why Charles became ‘A.’

You know the drill: Gather your thoughts and theories, then drop a comment with the best/weirdest ones below.

1. Ashley says:

Okay, but will we REALLY find out the answers to the questions or is it like every other finale with PLL where we’re promised answers and having the girls come face to face with A and it’s a misdirect?

• Jen says:

I’m skeptical about it, but apparently this storyline is coming to a close and after the finale, they are doing a 5-year time jump. Given that information, I think it’s safe to say that we actually will learn the answers to those questions. Although, the only thing that does make me doubt it a little bit is the fact that the show has been renewed for a 7th and final season. So we still have S6B and all of S7. What will the show be about if we come face to face with Charles and we find out who Red Coat and Black Veil are? Kind of makes me think that it we will learn all these answers and after they do the time jump, they’ll say “Just kidding… Charles really wasn’t A” or “Just kidding… We have a new A now.” I just can’t seem to get behind the fact that this whole thing is coming to a close when we still have another half of this season, plus the final season. We’ll see, though.

• brandydanforth81 says:

Umm a set decorator said s8 is a possibility and ABCFamily has yet to officially confirm that s7 is the last.Also,Marlene said while Charles is Big A ,thers still Über A which probably won’t be revealed until the series finale

• Sandman says:

They will probably set up “A” as the patsy, fast forward five years everyone moved on. Guess what the real A was allison all along.

• Poster4392 says:

So I’m guessing Mona is red coat from this picture?

• brandydanforth81 says:

No cause bad/evil Red Coat visted her in Radley so it can’t be Mona.Good Red Coats were Ali & CeCe

2. Vona says:

Why is Caleb missing from prom? That makes me unhappy.

3. Jessie says:

Where is Caleb??

4. Andre says:

Where is Ali?????????????

5. Phillip says:

I thought there was going to be a five year time jump or something this season? What happened?

6. So many smoky eyes! It’s goth prom!

7. Looks like the bridge of the Enterprise… Charles is an alien?!?

8. Cornelius says:

I will believe it when I see it that all those questions will be answered. It is long overdue. Also, how come Ezra is at the prom. Shouldn’t he also be a security risk seeing he stalked the girls while writing that lame cop-out book plot. The only thing he didn’t do was actually threaten the girls. So even though he wasn’t A he was more or a C for creep.

9. justme says:

It doesn’t say we will find out who killed Jessica Dilaurentis. I wonder if that will be part of the new mystery.

10. Dee says:

staying in line with all the transgender news, of late, Charles in now known as Cece Drake, and her girlfriend is Mona or Jenna . Charles exhibited being transgender early on (remember the two little yellow dresses?) and not knowing any better and the father (especially) not accepting the fact, his family eventually sent him to Radley where he met either Mona or Jenna. Because he felt like he was a girl too and not accepted, he became enraged (and decided to exact his/her revenge (with the female of cohorts from Radley) against Alison and the family, and eventually on the 4 girls because Alison was leading the life he/she wanted for herself. Just sayin’….
    Or, maybe Alison had a twin sister and Charles was jealous of the babies getting all of the attention, and he killed the twin, got sent to Radley where he met his fellow accomplices and came back to payback those who he felt caused him all of his pain and anguish.

• Kari says:

Luvs where you are going with this! They ought to hire you to be a writer on the show. It’s not any far out there as anything else we have seen before!

11. Emily says:

We better find out who A is it will seriously get pissed
    I won’t stop watching the show obviously cuz it any favourited but I will be so f****** angry.

12. Lizeth says:

Allison had a twin sister named Courtney

13. holli says:

maddie zigeler form dance moms is going to be on pll season 6

14. redcoat says:

I am …………….wait for it…………………SARA.
    N Caleb is……. Duntdaduh………

15. affylady says:

i love PLL it’s so fun interesting and it draws the viewers to being axious I think A is a good person but he’s just being wicked because maybe how is family abandoned him or never cared but although why murders and who is red coat?? Probably monas friend lisa I hope he doesn’t kill them!!i suspect the guy who works in the scholarship place he looks like a D’alerentis well I hope it has a happy ending Looking forward to watching pls give us more clues

16. Alexis Simms says:

Omg , I can’t believe we are going to get these answers , I love pll 👏

17. nicole says:

I’m a pll addict. It is my dream to meat the 4 girls, including Alison. I can’t wait to find out who A is!

18. xoxo says:

my theory is that mr carissimi is the big a, charles dilaurentis is rhys matthews and charles’ father is mr carrissimi. his mother, jessica dilaurentis wanted to tell charles that she was his mother but mr carissmi didnt want that and killed her. also, mr dilaurentis is not aware of the fact that charles may not be his son, and rhys matthews (charles) is not aware of the fact that mr carissimi (his father) is terrorising these girls.

19. mkallya says:

I love pll and I can’t wait to see Charles reveled I never miss a episode

20. Cobra says:

And….in the following episode, everything revealed in the summer finale turns out to be a red-herring.

21. Georgia says:

I’m so excited to see Charles and I’ve been so shocked about some things and I think red coat that is working with Charles is Mrs D Alison and Jason’s mum

22. Nicole says:

A need to stop messing with the four gurls only with alison stupid A i wish A would try me plzz i would kill A

23. What happened to Cyrus? Who set the fire to the Cavanaughs house? Who set the fire at Jason’s that Jenna was rescued from? Who pushed Jenna into the lake at Emily’s bday party? WHAT DID WILDEN KNOW? What did Maya know? WHO REALLY KILLED MAYA? What was the purpose of the NAT CLUB? Who filmed what in the NAT CLUB? What happened to Alison that summer when Jason was throwing parties? Why did Emily and Spencer have flashbacks of hurting Alison? Was Mona really mentally ill? WHERE IS JENNA??????

24. Kiaja says:

Omg I can’t with to see who is a

25. Kianna Rowland says:

I can’t wait until next weeks episode, but I have one question; When we find all of this out is there still going to be Pretty Little Liars or is it going off?

26. Danni says:

I still think Noel is A. When Alison went missing Noel was there “helping” her when A was still going after her so my theory is that Noel Kon is A and has been working with Red Coat who everyone thinks is Melissa but can’t be Melissa when she is Black Widow so she couldn’t be Red Coat. Also where is CeCe in all of this? Wasn’t she a Red Coat? What if Charles is CeCe with a gender change???? We haven’t seen CeCe in awhile so of course that’s a theory.

27. lizsb says:

No idea who A can be, if “Rhys mathews” is A or Charles why was he with all the PLL Mom’s at the same time when ally was meeting A ? So who locked the moms in the basement and who made the noise when they heard it. I think by the trailers on next episode that A is someone we already met by ally and Emily reaction when A reveals him/her self and when aria and Clark where taking photographs Clark snap a pic of some A and aria took the photos from his camera they thought A was a girl cuz of the chest. And If Clark is a police undercover why he and Rhys were at that factory together ? Everything has to be in thought not sure who A is but I know that A is someone who’ve we met before on the show. And I think that ryths can’t be cause we only met him in the 8th episode and he was in the house with the PLL Mom’s and who’s Kenneth ?

28. Meagan says:

Will we actually se A and know it is A or will it just be someone not dressed like A? we will just see there face and we will think…okay? At the end of the episode where did we see A? Or will it be like omg … Is A😱😱😱😱

29. Kylie says:

Who is A and when do we figure out bc as soon as we figure some out it changes problems and there is something else to figure out of try to solve!!!!!!

30. ChanylM says:

I think A is Lucas, or somehow is part of the A Team.When the girls where in the bunker, there were 2 people dressed in black hoodies in the dollhouse bunker.

31. Carin says:

who is a ?????

32. Christine says:

It’s nothing to do with the girls.
    A is getting his or her revenge back on the girls as there parents did something really nasty to him her all them years ago.
    The girls parents have there own darks secrets

33. JILL UNGERER says:

I know wants is going on i know want shedid t it’s wrong bing want cece drake

34. Leah Lieberman says: