Naomi Campbell AHS Hotel

American Horror Story: Naomi Campbell to Face Off With Lady Gaga in Hotel (and Become Ultimate Fashion Victim)

Undeterred by the verbal beatdown she received last season at the hands of Empire‘s Cookie, Naomi Campbell is going toe-to-toe with another formidable diva: Lady Gaga.

The actress-supermodel is checking into American Horror Story: Hotel for a multi-episode arc, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Campbell — who starts shooting next week — will play a fashion editor who pays the ultimate price for her critiques. In addition to Gaga, she will also have scenes with returning AHS alum Angela Bassett.

Campbell joins a swelling Hotel guest list that includes fellow AHS virgins Gaga and Max Greenfield, as well as franchise vets Bassett, Matt Bomer, Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates, Denis O’Hare, Finn Wittrock and Lily Rabe.

In a recent interview, exec producer Murphy revealed that AHS: Hotel will be “much more horror-based” and “more dark” than its predecessors, adding, “It’s… a little bloodier and grislier I think than anything that we’ve done before. It’s straight horror this year.”

1. Lisa says:

The cast is so interesting/worrying/exciting i’m not sure if it will be legendary or a disaster

2. Rachel says:

Too many characters and not enough time for character development.

3. Spence says:

I really, really want to like this season. But I’m so worried the curse of Ryan Murphy has already been put into effect and this will be my final season watching AHS.

4. Linda says:

Please, please let it be really scary and no zombies PLEASE!

5. abz says:

I’ve always loved the casting for this show, but come on do they ever learn. Cool it already. There’s already such a great cast: Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Matt Freakin’ Bomer, Lady Gaga, Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe, Finn Wittrock and so many more. They need to stop swelling up this cast. They’re barely gonna have enough screen time and development for the characters/actors they’ve already cast.

6. Brian says:

I love Naomi, so I like this.

7. lechatnoir says:

ugh! stunt castings , ok so we have gaga and Naomi , I think we’ll have Milee Cyrus and Tailor .

8. dman6015 says:

Careful, GaGa, she might throw a phone at you.

9. fufu says:

Enough with the gory! Scary is awesome but the graphic violence is a huge turnoff!

10. leonard pollack says:

Having once worked with Naomi Campbell I’m not sure if I will be able to watch it . She was the C–t from hell.

11. leonard pollack says:

Would be great if she did it without hours in the make up chair and natural hair. THAT you’d be an American Horror Story in of it’s self.

12. Samantha says:

I am a huge fan of AHS however I am not too keen on gaga or Campbell so I am not sure about this season. I also would have liked to see even Peters in a love story with the same girl as AHS murder house and coven. The chemistry between those two is unmatched.

13. Bekah says:

Okay, I’m afraid they’re about to screw up AHS with all this weird casting of models and such. Afraid they’re about to ruin it….
    I don’t watch AHS for models and “off” celebrities who just need something to do or to boost their name someplace. The AHS cast has worked hard to create a certain aura. Don’t want it destroyed…
    I’m with Lisa! :o/

14. nerdrage says:

Maybe not Campbell so much, but overall AHS is notorious for taking great casts and giving them garbage writing to work with.