Fall TV Preview
Kendrick Sampson HTGAWM

How to Get Away With Murder Adds TVD's Kendrick Sampson in Season 2

After cutting his teeth on The Vampire Diaries, Kendrick Sampson has eyed his next brush with death: a recurring role on the second season of How to Get Away With Murder.

Sampson will make his Murder debut in the ABC drama’s Season 2 premiere (Sept. 24, 10/9c), per our sister site Deadline, though specific details about his role have not been released.

In addition to his recurring role on The Vampire Diaries, Sampson’s TV resumé includes stints on Days of Our Lives, CSI and Greek. He was also a series regular on Fox’s short-lived Gracepoint.

Your thoughts on Sampson’s casting? Any wildly unsubstantiated theories about his top-secret character? Drop ’em all in a comment below.

1. Nona says:

I never seen this guy on the Vampire Diaries. In waht season he was on??

2. Richard says:

He played Jesse in five episodes in TVD in 2013. Hope he contributes the already wonderful and talented cast. Its a great show and season comes out oh Dvd 8/4/2015 and I cant wait to purchase it and marathon watch the first season all over again.

3. Yolanda says:

He’s playing the son Annalise gave up for adoption. You know she was raped as a child by her uncle. He was the result of that rape. That’s why she’s so maternal over Wes. Because he reminds her about the child she had.

• Erin says:

This was in Grace Point

• eva says:

Well, duh, he’s black, so he has to be playing her never-mentioned son. Just like Wes, who is also black, so he’s obviously her son. Because there’s just no other possibility for a young guy in a show set at a college.

4. abz says:

Probably a love interest for Connor (which would be fine with me as I never really became a huge fan of Oliver). Or maybe a new Keating student. Or a love interest for Mikaela (can’t remember if things are completely done between her and Aidan).

5. Erin says:

Can’t wait to see this super handsome Actor back on the TV screen. I thought he was outstanding in Vampire Diaries. I was so disappointed that grace point did not get picked up as I was looking forward t seeing how his role with develop. I have not watched A How To Get Away With Murder, but I will now!

6. Brent says:

Clearly, he is Eggs 911

7. AddieM says:

I cannot get enough of watching beautiful people on TV and he’s a beautiful man..so bring it on…