SYTYCD Top 20 Recap: Everything Was Beautiful at the Ballet

SYTYCD Jim Darion

The first live show of So You Think You Can Dance‘s 12th season has me quoting the immortal words of Mary J. Blige and Wyclef Jean: “Someone please call 9-1-1. Tell them I’ve just been shot down. And the bullet’s in my heart. And it’s piercin through my soul. Feel my body gettin’ cold.”

OK, so maybe “immortal” is a bit of a stretch for a song that barely cracked the Top 40 back in 2001 — I blame Creed’s “With Arms Wide Open” for stealing its chart position – but that’s not the point. The lyrics perfectly encapsulate my feelings about Season 12 #BalletBoys (let’s make this hashtag happen, yes?) Jim and Darion, and the way they eschewed their nether-region-suffocating costumes and turned the commerce of a network reality-competition series into living, aching, mesmerizing art.

Not that, in any way, shape or form, I’m reducing SYTYCD‘s current incarnation to a two-horse race. Megz’s ferocious physicality, Gaby’s enviable versatility, Lily’s other-worldly charisma, Hailee’s unabashed sensuality, Jaja’s juxtaposition of hard and soft, Virgil’s effervescence, Yorelis’ beastliness, Kate’s expressive face and Edson’s absolute elegance make them all a threat to inherit Ricky Ubeda’s crown by the end of summer.

That’s a lot of names, I know — and a freakish amount of talent on which we’ll have to keep tabs. But, hey, in a season where it looks like we won’t have a single disagreement among the judges, where we shouldn’t expect an adjective from Jason Derulo more specific than “fly” or “dope,” and where pre-performance packages for group numbers will be used to pimp producers’ faves and turn other dancers into cannon fodder (sorry, Moises!), let’s not fret about how painful the next couple months of eliminations are going to be.

With that said, let me rank the night’s performances, first by routine — splitting into Teams Stage and Street — and then rank each team based on individual members’ performances in their voting numbers and group routines. (Bear in mind, one person from Stage and one from Street will get axed next Monday — after the Bottom 3 from each division is broken out. Also, this week was the only episode in which dancers won’t be at risk of performing outside the styles in which they were trained.)

Team Stage Routines
1. Jim and Darion (Benoit-Swan Pouffer, choreographer) | While you could argue we’re looong overdue for a same-sex romantic love story on SYTYCD — or any contestant being allowed to discuss his or her homosexuality after 12 seasons — this guy-on-guy exploration of competitive friendship and jaw-dropping athleticism probably ranks in the show’s all-time Top10 displays of talent.

2. Edson and Kate (Travis Wall, choreographer) | The judges dinged the duo hard for lack of believability, but I bought the violent conflict of their love affair so deeply that the final moments gave me actual chills.

3. Hailee, Marissa, Alexia (Brian Friedman, choreographer) | Hailee owned this piece with her ballsy stomp and oozing sexuality — and I wish Paula and Nigel had singled out her undeniable slyness while dinging her groupmates for playing up the sex of the piece without any shading or humor.

4. Gaby, Moises, Derek (Stacey Tookey, choreographer) | One of the judges’ favorites this week — an exploration of “standing in your inner light” — looked largely disjointed, out of sync and without any real purpose. The literal white costuming and fog/spotlight staging didn’t help, but I felt like only Gaby made a lasting positive impression, while Moises’ awkward lift sent him to the bottom of the pecking order.

Team Street Routines
1. Virgil, Yorelis, Ariana (Phoenix and Pharside, choreographers) | Nigel huffed that this was just a “really fun pop-choreographic number” — as if Yorelis, Ariana and Virgil had any say in their tale of a devil and an angel working their charms on a deceased charmer. Still, not every dance piece needs to be “important” to be effective — and the contestants’ commitment to their characters and to conveying the heady joy of the medium left me thinking their critiques were too negative by half.

2. Megz, JJ, Neptune (Dave Scott, choreographer) | The first live routine of Season 12 got off to a shaky start — in comparison to raging bull Megz, J.J. looked a little soft, while Neptune faded into the backdrop — but I thought the synchronized portions of the piece were well-executed, and ought to keep the threesome safe over some of their choreography-challenged teammates.

3. Lily, Jaja, Burim, Asaf (Chris Scott, choreographer) | I found this routine hard to assess — given the way the director kept choosing isolated shots of individual dancers that removed them from the larger context. Still, Lily proved, to my eyes at least, especially committed to the moves, combining raw strength and a flirtatiousness that made it hard to look away. Jaja’s show of physical force contrasted nicely with her goofy expressions, too, but the guys’ work never really moved past one-off tricks. Even worse, Asaf pretty much went “poof” and disappeared any time he had to share the frame with one of his teammates.

Team Stage Individual Rankings

5. Jaja
6. Ariana
7. JJ
8. Neptune
9. Burim
10. Asaf

With that, I turn things over to you. What did you think of Season 12 Top 20 performance night? Take our polls below, then sound off in the comments!

1. Karen says:

That last Team Street group routine was immensely FANTASTIC! From the moment it began and thoughout it was so thrilling, captivating, and entertaining.
    Early favorites are Virgil, Megz, and Jaja. But seeing as I’m still trying to put a name to more than half of them, this could quickly change

• Jane L. says:

Yes! I loved it! So hard hitting and nice commitment to the choreography. As cheesy as this may sound, it reminded me of one of those dance movies where the street kids have to perform after stage kids, and the street kids knock it out of the park! Great way to close the show!!

2. Dave says:

I feel that Neptune is someone who is going to be really strong. Asaf and Burim are doomed next weeks when they have to dance out of their style. They can barely do choreography in their style. On team stage, I think that Alexia, Jim, and Darion are strong.
    Predictions for Bottom 3:
    Team Stage: Moises, Marissa (I like her though), Kate. Eliminated- Moises
    Team Street: JJ, Burim, Asaf or Ariana. Eliminated- Asaf or Ariana

• Ally says:

Alexia is gonna be bottom 3
      Asaf’s not
      Neptune’s going home

• PIMB says:

Really Megz??? I thought she was slow and continually had to look at her partners to see what was happening. I think she will not be around long. There was a guy on team stage whose name I don’t even know. He was weak. I expect him to leave but since i don;t know who he is, I won;t miss him.

3. mooshki says:

I am still really bitter they brought Asaf back instead of Standing O. She would’ve brought so much more fire to the Street side.

• shaun says:

it’s 5 and 5….a guy was lost so a guy replaced

• JM says:

I agree. Asaf is a waste of time. He seriously asked the choreographers to change the routine to make it easier for him???

• Mona Cattanach says:

Totally agree JM. Pretty as he is to look at and as interesting as he is in his own style, I just don’t think Asaf is cut out for the show.

• Kim (@AD76) says:

After I heard him ask to be cut out of something I had wondered why they chose him. I mean, he left a bitter taste for me, so to speak, after he went off on Nigel that one time. He thinks he’s a lot better than he is, IMO. I think he’s OK in his own style, but honestly, he’s not even that great.

• MoMosMoProblems says:

I noticed in that last Team Street routine that Asaf and Burim slid off the front of the stage at one point, and that they were gone for a good chunk of the performance. It was the other 8 doing the synchronized moves until the end, when Burim got to make some moves at the front, while Asaf stayed hidden in the background. That doesn’t say much for his abilities or the choreographers’ opinion of him, I guess. Now the big question is whether he will be in the bottom 3 next week, and whether he will be allowed to stay just for the drama. I believe and hope that the answers are yes and no, respectively.

4. Kim (@AD76) says:

Are we going to have to be subjected to Jason Derulo’s crappy lip synched performances every week?

• PIMB says:

Do what i do whenever the camera moves to him. FF’wd :)

• flip says:

I so agree. I think all three judges were incredibly negative on Travis’ gorgeous comtemporary! You can see and hear Travis at the end remark how wrong the judges were. It was a beautiful routine, and well executed, yet that old sinister Nigel ripped it apart. Paula and that ego inflated Jason followed suit. That was the point I really wanted to throw something at my TV. The dancers were so elegant and performed beautifully. Ugh, please get new judges, and yes, I miss Mary and Chritina A!

• Kim (@AD76) says:

I have to agree – that routine Travis choreographed was great. I was wondering what the judges were watching.

• David says:

I agree. “I didn’t get it”… you’ve never been in a relationship when sometimes you’re happy and others you’re not… ying and yang. i thought they did great and made you feel it. I also agree it seemed the other 2 just followed along with what Nigel said, they don’t have their own opinions.

• Liz says:

Kate and Edson’s dance story was exciting and emotional. Beautifully told.

• i think the judges were overcompensating because Kate is a ringer. She dances for Travis. So either they had ridiculously high standards because she is in Travis’ company or they were afraid to be to easy on her because everyone would cry foul.

5. Python Rose Quartz says:

I was feelin Lily and JJ the most. Did no one else?

6. Karla says:

Jim’s really not that great at ballet and for all the attention he got in the auditions, I’d say Darion is just as good if not better. Being super flexible isn’t enough. He has relatively little power in his legs resulting in mediocre jumps. Maybe give Darion a bit of airtime. And Hailee was the weakest of the night, noticeably missing several steps in her routine. I liked her in the auditions though so wait and see on her.

• JM says:

Thank you, Karla! The whole time I watched their routine, I kept thinking, ‘who is this guy, Darion, and why have they been raving about Jim so much when Darion is clearly better?’ To be fair, Jim is elegant in his moves, but Darion has the ability to be beautiful AND powerful–a winning combination, IMO.

7. James says:

The pitch for this episode was, “After watching the contestants dance in their own style for 6 weeks, we’ll have our first live show be a chance where America can see the contestants dance in their own style!”

• Babybop says:

Ha ha ha! Exactly why this episode, to me, was a bit boring. I’m looking forward to seeing their skills in other styles.

8. Andrea says:

I agree with Michael Slezak the filming made it difficult to see much of the dancing and between the overly complex lighting and ‘mist’ many moves and steps were lost. Directors please just let us see the dancers!

9. Seamus says:

The breaker boys are super weak. Notice in the group dance they had them off to the side watching. And, if I’m not mistaken, Burim completely missed some of the choreography in that number as well. I thought Stacey Tookey’s number was beautiful and they danced it well. I like Edson because he’s extremely strong on stage as is Darion. That Brian Friedman number seemed like hairography overload. None of the numbers really rocked. A large reason I love the show is when the dancers have to dance outside their genre because I’m always curious to see what they can convey. I’m a Jaja fan and have been since last season so I’m looking forward to next week when they’re pushed a little harder. Jason Derulo does nothing for me as a judge. Where’s Christina Applegate? Can’t they make her a permanent judge? Let’s see how far looks can take Asaf. All in all, for me, a lacklustre start. Think I’m probably just missing the ballroom dancers.

10. danin says:

I thought the first 2 group numbers were the best. I also think Moises is a beautiful dancer. Lily was very strong.

• Mona Cattanach says:

I really like Moises and hope he doesn’t get lost all the confusion and excitement of the first live show. IMO he is a wonderful dancer and so full of joy, it makes me smile just to watch him and kudos to him for tapping. I think he is the first non tapper ever to tap on the show. Speaking of tappers, Gabby is wonderful and beautiful in other styles!

11. jss0058 says:

I think you’re overstating how good the ballet routine was. It was impressive and athletic, but it was kind of cold especially in their faces. It isn’t anywhere near all time top 10 material, IMO.

I thought overall team streets routines were more interesting. I liked the format tonight.

• Zayne says:

I agree completely. I got nothing from that ballet routine. I loved the three girls. Marissa landing that lift from her back on the floor in stilettos made me sit forward on my couch and rewind. I was irritated with the judges for singling out them being sexualized with the dance when the choreographer clearly stated that was his intention.

This is the first time I’ve disagreed wildly with a SYTYCD review on TVLine.

• msemmyjones says:

I agree with you about the ballet number. I think their was a lot of good, individual dancing, but I actually found the number itself kind of sloppy in places.

• S. says:

Exactly, I expected them to get negative reviews for being so obviously in their head and thinking about the difficulty. You could see the strings big time. I didn’t feel a performance. I felt like they were aware of how hard the routine was the whole time and it showed on their faces. Also, I wasn’t in love with the “Locked Out of Heaven” piece. The music, characters, and costumes were so on the nose and I’ve seen better choreography to be honest. I felt the dancers were better than what they were being asked to do.

• PIMB says:

I did not like the number at all but i do love Jim!

• Jane L. says:

Yes, it was absolutely one of the most athletic and exhausting routines I’ve ever seen on the show, but with all the focus on the athleticism, the performance quality and even some of the sychronization got lost. I can’t help but still appreciate the choreographer’s ambitousness and the technical ability of the dancers to get through that routine without falling on their faces. It wasn’t my favorite, but it definiely left an impression.

• ekolint48 says:

Couldn’t agree more about the ballet.

12. shaun says:

Enjoyed JJ,Jaja and Gaby.They all have vibrant stage presence and I think good all around skills.

13. Hannah says:

Can someone please start a petition to get new judges? It’s awful.

Also, I usually agree with Michael,
    but not tonight. His least favorite were my favorite. Lastly, I think Asaf may surprise everyone. But maybe not ;)

• flip says:

14. Heather says:

Sorry Slezak but I’m thinking u need to only stick with reviewing American Idol. How could u rank JaJa’s group last? That was the best street group performance!

• MoMosMoProblems says:

I liked what I saw a lot, but I do agree that it was very hard to judge as a group performance because the camera kept focusing on them individually, so you couldn’t see how they related to one another. That was very bad.

15. Rafael says:

That last Stage pair (Kate and Edson) was the worst performance, according to all three judges’ comments. But yeah, those two should be the first of the six to leave this show by next week.

16. JR says:

Well….it wasn’t the train wreck I expected, but I still really don’t like the format or the new judges. Paula was saying words that make sense, which was nice for a change, but she’s nowhere as good/fun as Mary.

I disagree so much with the review. I really like Moises, I thought he was one of the best in the show. I was a bit disappointed in Jim. I really think this week the elimination is going to be more or less random.

I don’t think much of anyone on “Team Street”, but particularly dislike Asaf. I wish they had found someone else to bring back because he clearly has an ego/attitude problem and cannot pick up choreography, yet I suspect he will be around a long time based on his personality.

• JM says:

Thank you, JR! I also love Moises. He caught my eye in the Vegas group routine as a real standout. Yes, he is a beautiful dancer, and doesn’t he get props for being the only dancer to do freakin’ TAP DANCING with Gaby??!!!

17. PIMB says:

The costume Department had an epic fail. Not only did they dress Cat in a project runway lobster bib mishap, but Jim and Damian looked like Mr Peepers escaped from the dust bin. No fail when it comes to Asaf and Burim.

• Mona Cattanach says:

I think Jim and Darien were also dressed in the Project Runway Epic Fail line. Their hideous and overworked costumes, one sleeve and bondage straps on the “bodice” (not by the way a word normally used to describe men’s shirts) not a good combination, were also poorly finished, after the number it appeared the hem on one leg of Darien’s shorts was coming loose. Don’t even get me started on the fact that when you cut and hem lycra type fabrics they will ride and roll up terribly. That’s gotta be distracting when you are dancing!

• MoMosMoProblems says:

Hi, PIMB! LMAO at the Mr. Peepers thing. Now I won’t be able to see that routine again without expecting them to crouch down to demolish an apple…

• CAM says:

I thought a lot of the costumes were horrible. I actually said outloud, “Time to replace the costume department.

• Morisot says:

Every time my husband walked past he said, “What. Are. They. Wearing.!?” Even Cat – “What is she wearing?” I had to laugh.

18. Connor says:

The team street group number at the end was one of the best routines I’ve ever seen on this show (and I’ve been watching since season one) I enjoyed the team stage number as well but it was nothing compared to team street! Some early standouts for me are Jaja, Virgil, Megz, and JJ.

19. Jaime says:

With the exception of that last Street routine, I felt the episode as a whole was just “meh”. In past seasons, the first live show usually had 1 or 2 stand-out moments/dancers that made you sit up and take notice. Last night? Not so much. Most of the routines were fairly forgettable and I felt like I didn’t know half the dancers (Derek?). Also, please say we’re not going to be subjected to a weekly Jason DeRulo “performance”.

Bring back Mary and the ballroom dancers!

• Morisot says:

^this^

• Mcat says:

Please bring back Mary….get rid of Jason..don’t even know who he is…he can’t dance that’s for sure! Mary is so qualified and so much fun!!!! Miss ballroom. Don’t care for the street stuff👿it all looks the same time…who can twitch and stomp the most….

20. Luli101 says:

I didn’t particularly enjoy the ballet because I was distracted by the horrendous costumes and cheered Paula for calling out the costuming. I’ll have to watch again in a couple of days. I found myself disagreeing with the judges on almost everything, including the JaJa/Lily/Burim/Asaf number which was destroyed by the directing and camera work. I did enjoy many of the routines, especially the large group numbers, and I’m excited about the dancers–which is why I watch the show in the first place :)

• flip says:

It appears that Nigel is really going all out for the Street dancers, as he kept screaming at the end, “streeet, streeet’.
      His is such an awful judge, and Jason is following right behind him. Bring back Mary, Christina, Adam, etc.

• Connor says:

He was yelling street because street absolutely killed that routine at the end! I don’t blame him

• MoMosMoProblems says:

Eight and a half of the Street Team members killed that routine at the end. Burim and Asaf were gone for a good chunk, with Burim at least coming back at the end of it, but not Asaf.

My autocorrect keeps wanting to change Asaf to Asafetida.

• Jane L. says:

Yes! That Street routine was everything!

21. MAS says:

The ballet number left me cold. It just didn’t work for me.

Camera work made it almost impossible to assess the number with JaJa. It felt like the camera work and even placement of the dancers was to cover the weakness of the boys. I certainly didn’t see anything to recommend either of them as dancers in that number.

I thought all three girls demonstrated some amazing dance skills in those high heels. Maybe I am just not into sexy because while I understood the comment from Nigel, I wasn’t particularly bothered by how it was performed.

It seems wrong to send anyone home after just what happened last night. We don’t really know enough, but I would cut Asaf just on principal if forced to cut someone from street.

22. JM says:

Team Street’s numbers really suffered tonight, because I am not a ‘Phoenix and Pharside’ nor a ‘Dave Scott’ fan. Why not have Twitch do some choreography? He can’t be any worse. Travis Wall almost always scores on his choreography, and this time was no exception. Totally disagreed with the judges. I hope we see better choreographers in the future, some old favs like Mia Michaels — I’m with Michelle Obama on that ‘Gravity/Addiction’ routine, one of the best ever. And I know he’s controversial, but this is a DANCE show, and I really miss Wade Robson’s choreography.

• Emma says:

What happened with Mia? Anybody know? I miss her choreo. :(

• I was incensed that Gravity wasn’t in the online competition for best routine of all time. I love “Get Outta Your Mind” and it is definitely in my top 10 routines ever but there were some serious gaps in that lineup.
      Almost no ballroom and I couldn’t believe that they only had one Wade and one Mia piece. It was so weighted toward street. Half of the street routines were NappyTabs so it’s not like they were trying to spread out the choreographers.

Jason’s number looked like a Wade piece. I miss Wade and Mia. Why can’t we get them back?!?

• Dani says:

Ah I miss wade and mia!

23. Allison says:

I think Nigel was right about the costumes they were to sexy.

• Mona Cattanach says:

I got what Nigel was saying and I’m not sure it was the costumes as much as these were some of the youngest girls on the stage team. While they are all great dancers, I can’t imagine that a choreographer would pic these girls for this routine given several to choose from. For some numbers a fresh faced beauty like Alexia probably is not the best fit. I know on this show the dancers have to dance what they are given and are expected to make it work, but this just seemed like a bad match of dancers to style of routine for me.

24. Mona Cattanach says:

While Paula actually seemed to offer some intelligent comments last night, I wish she would get her show history straight. This is not the first time the show has had two ballet boys. Season 9 which was won by Chehon and Eliana had a second ballet boy. Though he was eliminated in the first elimination, a double elimination, Daniel Baker was also a ballet dancer.

25. Jason and Paula as judges are horrible. I
    DVR the show so I can fast forward over them and listen to Nigle

26. Andrea says:

Asaf= rudy
    Ariana= mariah
    Jessica/JJ= fikshun
    Neptune= brandon mitchell
    Megz= cyrus
    Hailee= malece
    Moises= (someone random who went home in vegas week)
    Jaja= emilio

27. Ambee says:

My husband and I found ourselves disagreeing with the judges for a good portion of the night. When Nigel was critiquing Edson & Kate’s number, I said “what is there to get? Travis just explained that this relationship is turbulent but does have it’s good/soft moments.” Their facial expressions matched each other during the routine, so clearly this wasn’t random. When all the other judges agreed, I was disappointed. My husband said “I don’t care, I liked it!” when they did the recap at the end of the show.

I liked the Virgil, Yorelis, and Ariana routine. It was a bit of fun and personality, and it was nice to get a bit of personality in there – Virgil has a contagious smile. You can see his stage experience, even though he’s on team street. Saying they felt like they were going to be criticizing Ariana over and over was a bit odd.

I wanted to like Gaby, Moises, and Derek’s routine, but I couldn’t see a lot of it. I like Jaja, and was excited to see her Lily be fierce, and to see if the b-boys actually picked up any choreography… but I wasn’t able to. I think we can all agree the camera work was a bit questionable tonight (I loved catching a glimpse of that camera-man!) I know it’s not an easy job, but I felt like a few routines would’ve been better if we’d gotten some wide-angle views. Moises definitely got a vote or two from me for the tapping alone, though. I hope he stays.

The ballet routine was good, but not great for me. I absolutely agreed with Paula about the costuming, but I felt like for routine that was supposed to be about strength, I didn’t see it on Jim or Darion’s faces (at least not the whole time). My husband loves the strong ballet routines and he was left wanting a bit more, as well. It is still incredible what these men can do, but I wasn’t in love.

I definitely noticed Burim and Asaf disappearing for a lot of that last number – that can’t be good! I want them to pull through, but I think Twitch’s instinct that he might have an all-female team should’ve been more fully realized than it was. I really want to be wrong, though.

28. clavisra says:

The judges were just terrible, especially Nigel. When Paula is your best judge, you have problems. Jason had nothing of interest to say and just parroted the other judges. Nigel’s worst traits, his homophobia and lecherousness were both on full display. He’s either leering at, or lecturing, any girl that expresses sexuality. And heaven forbid a man not be “masculine” in his dance and costume.

The Travis Wall routine was the best composed choreography of the night, and the dancers portrayed the emotions, especially the woman, with great maturity and range. Nigel can’t understand how a fleeting smile could fade to pain or sadness. He need’s emotional Cliff’s notes.

Jaja makes everyone around her look like they are dancing in water, sluggish. She transitions from staccato pops to fluid and back like no one else. That wacker girl clearly has a lot of more traditional dance training, too; she’s going to be a godsend for choreographers as the season goes on.

Overall, it looked like a first night, a top 20. A lot of dancers didn’t get challenged. Lots of room for improvement by nearly all.

29. MoMosMoProblems says:

Who else here heard Cat say that there is going to be a special show next Tuesday at 8, 7 central to celebrate their (insert actual occasion here, because I don’t remember what it was), featuring special guests and the most popular routines in the show’s history? I checked, but my TV listings show something else for that day, and one of them is that Knock Knock show they have been advertising nonstop. I doubt they will be preempting that for a SYTYCD celebration. She also mentioned that they would have the regular show on Monday. I’d like to know when the special will be. Does anyone know for sure?

30. SL says:

Question – when they say they are going to dance in different styles next week, what does that mean? Are street dancers going to have to dance ballroom or contemporary or hip hop or krump? Are stage dancers going to do hip hop, etc.? Just curious – I’m confused. Wonder how challenging they are going to make it.

• Mona Cattanach says:

I’m as confused as you are. All through Vegas they made it sound like stage dancers would only dance stage and street dancers would only dance street. However, Monday night Kat made it sound like the two teams will be randomly mixed into groups and dance styles will be drawn from the hat. Of course we are all familiar with the magical powers of that hat! Guess we’ll just have to wait and see if there is any crossover. I swear I think producers are making this up as they go along.

• The contestant will have to dance in all styles. Except traditional Ballroom. They are cutting that down to Latin Ballroom. Then one stage and one street dancer will be eliminated each week. It’s not a real contest between stage and street though because if it were the bottom three would be the three least votes out of the top twenty, not the lowest three in each style.

• Mona Cattanach says:

Thanks for the clarification Lauren and you are right. With one dancer from each team eliminated each week, the dancers are actually in competition with their own team mates rather than the other team.

• I was actually kind of excited by the idea of them competing against each other as individuals instead of competing against their teammates. I think it would have been a better show.

31. Mcat says:

Please bring back Mary…otherwise the judges are zzzzzzz…miss ballroom and not a fan of street at all…but understand they are shooting for all genres…Mary is so fun and a great judge she would breathe life into the panel!!

32. Mcat says:

Where is my comment…bring back Mary!!!!!!

33. Mens Shirts says:

wonderful points altogether, you just received a logo new reader.
    What could you suggest in regards to your submit that
    you just made a few days ago? Any certain?