Fall TV Preview

American Horror Story Video: Gaga's Claws Come Out in First Hotel Promo

Ryan Murphy’s Hotel is officially open for business.

FX on Monday released the first promo for the upcoming season of American Horror Story, featuring Lady Gaga — or at least what appears to be her hand — testing out the bell at the front desk.

Murphy and several Hotel cast members convened Sunday for the show’s San Diego Comic-Con panel, where they revealed the names of several of the new characters: Angela Bassett will play Carbona, Matt Bomer will play Donovan, Evan Peters will play Mr. March, Sarah Paulson will play Hypodermic Sally and Kathy Bates will play Iris.

Watch the first promo above, then drop a comment: Are you setting your expectations high for Hotel?

1. Brian says:

Can’t wait!

2. John Davis says:

Video Unavailable
    This video may no longer exist, or you don’t have permission to view it.

• O'yaya says:

I can see it ,I guess it’s depending on where you live , try you tube I’m sure it will surface there soon enough

3. Ed says:

Here’s hoping this one is a huge step forward after the disappointment that was Freak Show.

4. linda says:

i love AHS but i wasnt real thrilled with the freak show. i have high hopes for hotel though!!! im so excited. there are so many good actors so it cant be bad right? one question though …when does it come on?? i never hear anything about the sate which it starts and my luck ill miss it so can someone help me out and let me know when it comes on ??please !!!

5. Bill says:

AHS Freakshow was my first time watch any of the episodes. IT GOT ME HOOKED! I loved Freakshow better than all the rest. So my expectations for Hotel are HIGH! It can’t start soon enough for me. And if it’s more horror based, all the better! The cast is INCREDIBLE! Bring it on!