The Walking Dead Releases Season 6 Trailer, Sets October Premiere

All of your Walking Dead favorites made it out of last season’s finale alive (we’re looking at you, Glenn), but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t start worrying about their fates in Season 6 (yeah, still looking at you, Glenn).

The upcoming season will kick into gear with a 90-minute episode on Sunday, Oct. 11 at 9/8c, the series announced at its Comic-Con panel Friday. And a sneak peek at what’s ahead shows that just because Rick & Co. have decided Alexandria is the place to be (for now), life hasn’t gotten much easier.

RELATED Ask Ausiello: Walking Dead Season 6 Scoop

The Wolves continue to prowl, for one. And even bigger, more immediate threats loom just outside — and maybe inside? — the town’s borders. (“I know Rick, I can stop him,” one character asserts. “We have to!”) And let’s not forget about the ever-present, ever-hungry walkers.

Press PLAY on the trailer to see how the survivors are doing, then hit the comments with your thoughts on what will happen when the zombie series returns.

1. Sarah_ says:

I hope they don’t start throwing the evil Rick theory because that will make me stop watching the show..
    Carol is know the most badass character on TWD lol she change must from season 1 weak-looking wife but I’m happy the writers gave her a chance to change and become better.
    The whole Rick-Morgan dynamic seems a bit off putting I hope is just the trailer misleading us because there are more dangerous things outside the walls than a stupid power struggle between them.
    I hope Glenn doesn’t die:| I like him a lot has a character.

2. Whatevah says:

Ohh I can’t wait!

3. Magali says:

Ethan Embry!

4. wrstlgirl says:

I really don’t want crazy Rick so I hope he doesn’t go off the rails again. I’m sure he and Morgan are going to have their differences, that’s expected but please don’t have Daryl side against Rick. Their brothers man, lol.

5. abz says:

So its lo’oking like Rick’s gonna the Big Bad this season? I thought it was going to be that Negan character I kept hearing about (not a comic-book reader).

6. JoeyPadron says:

Trailer for new season looks good & intense. Excited to see season 6 in October!

7. AngelWasHere says:

All these post are confusing me! -_- I wondering where the trailer for this was. Looks awesome. I hope Rick becomes a bit more sane tho. I don’t like evil Rick either and Morgan better not become another Tyrese. Ugh.

8. Valerie says:

This is why pay for t.v.

9. joejitzu says:

That town looks like a damn bad place to try and hole up.

10. Daryl & carol are smart,snicky,bad asses,different forces to recon with. they had ricks crazy before. And got this crazy too. . Family sticks together. Crazy or not. I think Morgan is a great character& has a lot to offer. Trust? That is what morgan goal should be. Earning it helping crazy rick is the thing I would do. Great show….is it oct.11yet?

11. Maksim says:

The walking dead is amazing

12. Josh says:

morgan wasnt telling rick to leave and never come back, and i think deanna and morgan were talking because rick was going to leave and morgan said i know rick i can stop him we have to! because he knows they need rick. Same with Daryl i think rick was saying he was leaving and these people will just need to defend themselves and Daryl so what he said because he didn’t want rick to leave the town………..just a thought or 2 outside the box…..

13. no_javan says: