TVLine Items: New I Am Cait Teaser, @Midnight Renewed and More

Caitlyn Jenner I Am Cait

Watch out, world: Caitlyn Jenner is free.

E! has released a new promo for Jenner’s upcoming docuseries I Am Cait, in which she begins to embrace her new life as a transgender woman.

Among the highlights of the video below: Jenner offers words of wisdom to a few friends, pops champagne in celebration of her transition and updates her wardrobe. (As it turns out, Caitlyn and Kris Jenner have the same taste in fashion.)

I Am Cait premieres Sunday, July 26, at 9/8c.

Ready for more of today’s newsy nuggets? Well…

* Comedy Central has renewed its Chris Hardwick-hosted series @Midnight for a 40-week third season, set to air throughout 2016.

* The Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman — who has three scripted series appearing on Comic-Con panels this year — will miss the San Diego fan event due to throat surgery, he wrote in a recent blog post.

* Jared Haibon, who was eliminated on Monday’s episode of The Bachelorette, is the last of Kaitlyn Bristowe’s suitors to join Bachelor in Paradise Season 2, People reports.

* Cartoon Network has renewed five of its original series: Adventure Time (for Season 8), Regular Show (for Season 8), Steven Universe (for Season 3), Uncle Grandpa (for Season 3) and Clarence (for Season 2).

* Late Late Show host James Corden will emcee the 31st Annual Television Critics Association Awards, taking place Saturday, Aug. 8.

1. Steven says:

Is the Television Critics Association Awards televised?

2. Mr. Tran K says:

More @midnight. More Chris Hardwick. I enjoy Mr. Hardwick during the heydays of Singled Out back in the 1990s.

3. Bill says:

Less Kardashians!

4. Anna says:

I love @midnight, so this is great news! More Chris Hardwick is always good news. Now I just hope for more awesome guests!

5. Erica says:

I watch none of the shows just renewed by Cartoon Network. Does that mean I’m growing up or that those shows lack something?

6. joni morlin says:

My comment is to leave days of our lives are soap opera alone they need to stay on the air for good their isa lot of fans around d the Washington area s and that’s in including all of the other countries as well we need are soap operas back on the air we need them back like passions the old oltl and the old amc and the old port Charles and night shift and loving and ryans hope and sunset beach Dallas dynasty and knots landing we need all of them back don’t ignore my comments that I posted on this subject some people like theses shows us how we do as a family want they show us everyday as a family

• joni morlin says:

As of today days of our lives shakes up a lot of exits of some of the actors are leaving daysof our lives but are they comming back to work after all of this gets over we need to save are show and give them a lot more people to help out to do a charitable function like the nurses ball and have a lot of help to raise the money to save all the soap operas to come back

7. Manu says:

This is totally pathetic and embarrassing. this Bruce/Caitlin Jenner drama circus