Suits Scoop: Scrubs Nurse Is Harvey Specter's New Secretary

Suits Aloma Wright

It might feel like Donna is irreplaceable on Suits. And yet, Harvey has found someone to fill her swivel chair.

Scrubs alumna Aloma Wright will recur on Season 5 of the USA Network series as the lawyer’s new legal secretary, Gretchen Bodinski, TVLine has learned.

Gretchen — who makes her debut in this Wednesday’s episode — has more than two decades of experience and isn’t afraid to tell it like it is, which allows her to bring a fresh perspective to the firm.

In addition to playing Nurse Laverne Roberts on Scrubs, Wright has appeared on Days of Our Lives, Scandal, Private Practice and Parenthood.

1. JoeTV says:

Great bit of casting!

2. yurie says:

Interesting… looks like she will be sort of an older sister to Harvey. Maybe this will make him wiser and prepare him for a serious relationship with Donna in the future.

3. Daisy says:

That should be fun! I was worried they were going to do that revolving secretary bit that’s so beyond tired. Good on Suits!

4. steven says:

Laverne’s death is still one of the saddest scenes from Scrubs.

• scooter says:

Totally agree. I recall the song “A Bad Dream” by Keane playing, I think. I loved the way this sitcom could do serious story lines with flair.

5. Rachel says:

Yeeeesss. I was worried about it, but this is an excellent casting choice. Now I’m excited.

6. Suits is only accessible in the US and certain US territories. To bypass the geo-restriction, we recommend you to get PureVPN and Watch Suits from anywhere

7. Karen says:

I love the casting. She is a no nonsense kickass nurse on DooL and I hope she brings it to Suits. Go Aloma and watch out Harvey..

8. Richard says:

The new secretary totally hits the role out of the park. Terrific.

9. Jerry Larson says:

Watching suits out of US is something which was very impossible, I had Roku TV but i failed to connect it through USA network for streaming, Free addons for VPN did not work, Purevpn is good as they have range of servers in US