Fall TV Preview

The Originals Stars Hope for 'Crazy Werewolf Sex' in Season 3 — Watch

Neither Daniel Gillies nor Charles Michael Davis has any idea what will happen to their characters in The Originals‘ third season, but that didn’t stop them from sharing their wish list with TVLine — one that happens to include “crazy werewolf sex” between Elijah and Hayley.

“I think his natural allegiance is turning more towards Hayley,” Gillies said of Elijah when we spoke on the carpet The CW upfront. (Yeah, this video’s kind of old. Want to fight about it?) “I would hope to see Elijah be less of a butler to his schizophrenic brother and more of his own force … in Season 3.”

As for Marcel’s romantic future, Davis said he’d like to see a reunion with Rebekah, regardless of “whatever body she’s in.” (Wouldn’t. We. All.)

Additional highlights from our interview include:
* Davis asking Gillies if he’d hook up with a werewolf “if it was required.” (Gillies’ answer is perfect.)
* Davis and Gillies debating whether or not vampires can grow facial hair.
* Gillies asking why he and his new beard have become the poster duo for “I quit.”

Hit PLAY on the new(ish) video above, then drop a comment below: What are you hoping to see in Season 3?

1. Kar says:

Jackson&Hayley are sooo much better than Hayley &Elijah

2. alice says:

I want to throw up. If this continues they will lose a viewer.

3. hope says:

I am a elijah and haley fan so hope so to me they are endgame. Klaus and haley they are the most abuse they should remain friends

4. we need klaaaaaaayleeeeeeey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Nia says:

I am really excited for Season 3 and what the story will be for Elijah and Hayley. I really loved him with her because they have excellent chemistry, presence and mesh well together as a pairing. (They have the most potential). Yes, there were plot points written (S2) to make the Haylijah story seem almost schizo at times but no one can deny there were real feelings of love there between them. (Nice touches by the writers, thank you!) Jackson was a plot point. Anyone who appears out of no where – with a mysterious agenda to marry you? Um, you are supposed to believe it and love this guy? Is not romantic and you wouldn’t fall into that trap. (fictional show withstanding) Klaus and Hayley are friends now that are best as co-parents of Hope. Even Klaus supports them (Haylijah) together now. So in reality, it’s up to what the writers/TpTb decide they want to steer the direction of the show in. Remember it’s about family above all. Klaus, Elijah, Beks, Hayley, Hope. (Even Marcel). They are the family unit. I support the Elijah and Hayley story 100% and look forward to watching Season 3.

6. Elizabeth says:

we can all agree to disagree you are entitled to your Opinions as am I I support Haylijah 100 percent . And I hope it works out #OriginalGroupies #Haylijah4-ever

7. Genevieve Kreuk says:

I want Hayley and Elijah to have a secret ship while she is still married. And to kill jakson TOGETHER. And Elijah finally win his terrible and stupid brother-and NO klaus in New Orlians! Enought Claire Holt, is time to fall in love with Riley Voelkel!

8. Elijahswife says:

I WANT HAYLIJAH !!! 😻 and a war between klaus and elijah. Elijah should finally make his own decisions

9. jenny says:

we nid more of elijah and hayley sex