The Bachelorette: Did Kaitlyn Bristowe Reveal the Season 11 Winner?

The Bachelorette Nick Viall

Photos shared on the popular Snapchat app vanish within seconds — and yet, for Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe, even those fleeting moments may have revealed too much, and thus will haunt her too long.

Reality-TV’s Single Lady of the Moment posted multiple photos to her Snapchat “story”— a montage of pictures that all of Bristowe’s followers can see — on Friday evening, showing Bristowe in bed with one of her current Bachelorette suitors.

Might this fella be the eventual winner of Season 11?

SPOILER ALERT: Do not scroll down on this article unless you want to know the possible Bachelorette winner.

In the photos, Bristowe is seen getting cozy with current contestant Shawn Booth, a 28-year-old personal trainer and one of Bristowe’s consistent favorites on Season 11 thus far.

YouTube artist Graceanne Parks was first to make the Twittersphere aware of Bristowe’s apparent faux pas, which spawned a flurry of social media responses:

Neither Bristowe nor ABC have commented on the photos, which were quickly removed from Bristowe’s Snapchat profile. (The silver lining, if she did goof? It means she probably doesn’t pick Nick Viall, for which we can all breathe a sigh of relief.)

What do you think of Bristowe’s potential Bachelorette spoiler? Are you a Shawn B. fan? Hit the comments!

1. Et al says:

I hope she’s hiding her valuables before the ABC lawyers can get to her.

• Chris says:

I actually wonder if ABC can even legally go after her if the show maintains tradition and the couple splits 45 seconds after the finale airs.

2. Reblogged this on Dark Moon Series and commented:
    Oh Snap!

3. Stacia says:

Nick could do much better than Kaitlyn.

4. Greg says:

Just a planned counter attack to the spoilers from Reality Steve, they try to throw mixed information out there every season but he (almost) always ends up being right.

5. SPAMMER says:

SPAM DELETED #TVLineCares

6. liame says:

Didn’t she sleep with half of them already? She’s like Costco, sample first. Go girl!

7. LadyG says:

According to Reality Steve, whom I assume gets insider information, something different than the photos occur. Of course, since Reality Steve has been spoiling for so many years, the producers may be on to him and giving him what we call in my neck of the woods…a bubbemeister.

• wrstlgirl says:

Reality Steve is probably right but she ends up with Shawn anyway. Nick and Shawn are the likely final two. Seems pretty obvious already.

8. It takes a real man (and a good writer) to note the wonderfully done styles, the lovely
    character changes, and the sweetly easy story line.

9. Lisa says:

I love the reading the spoilers. It’s never stopped me from watching the show to see how the story unfolds.

10. jessewojdylo says:

I also think ABC might be behind this. Snapchat users don’t watch live TV anymore and this might be a ploy to get them to turn it to ABC for the finale. Snapchat is becoming the new Twitter for things being leaked.

11. cuius says:

Sounds like an “Unreal” plot-line – probably one of the fluffers is due a bonus

12. Blueyss says:

Oh baby…she might have made mistakes earlier in the season aka poor choices but all that matters is that she picked the right one in the end. Shawn makes makes heart beat a lot faster and was my pick from day one. Enjoy your man! Just wish he had a twin! Hugs and best to both!

13. Gerri says:

Not my favorite, but at least that means he won’t be the next Bachelor. I will keep watching (maybe FF a little more now) And I do hope Nick doesn’t take up too much more screen time this season.

14. Susan Gendron says:

I cannot believe this. If I was one of these guys I would have left. Why do you allow this? I mean to bring back this guy. Plus, she already gave him a few roses.

15. Gaias Child says:

Shawn is the best. And so patient. This season seems to drag and limp and suffer its way through the episodes. I’d be delighted if they wind up together. As for The Bachelor, DO NOT PICK IAN I JUST WATCHED HIM BRAG ON HIMSELF FOR THE THIRD TIME AND I GUESS HE LOVES HIS CREDENTIALS AND THEN HE ENJOYED INSULTING HER BECAUSE HE FEELS INSECURE . . . .

HE IS THE LEAST PROMISING CANDIDATE EVER FOR THE BACHELOR. SOMEBODY NEEDS TO TELL HIM HIS PROBLEM IS THAT HE IS A SELF ABSORBED CONCEITED JOYLESS BRAGGART.

16. Sherry says:

I do not like kaitlyn at all! Worst nacho letter ever! Ian was so right!!!!

• Stephanie says:

I agree. She has no class. I don’t know how a man like that could take a woman with no class home to his parents.

17. Stephanie says:

If he really did end up with her, that’s terrible. She has no class. I was hoping he’d leave and end up w someone better. Gross.

18. Mary says:

This Kaitlyn is the biggest TRAMP. She could not keep her panties on if they were nailed and superglued to her ass. It will intetesting to see how the famlies of what guys she chooses react to knowin. how she id

19. Donna says:

The worst bachelor or Bachelorette show to date. No reason to watch the rest of this season!

20. dman6015 says:

The rest of the contestants probably breathed a sigh of relief when they weren’t chosen. Who wants the final rose, and sloppy seconds (fourths?) from such a sleazy w****.

21. Casey Stewart says:

Sorry, I just don’t like the guy. He has a mean streak, and comes across as stupid.