Exclusive

Mistresses First Look: Season 3 Cast Portraits Are Just Beachy!

Season 2 of Mistresses ended with a shocking display of sex (or at least its close cousin foreplay) on the beach.

But whether you were delighted or horrified by a wedding dress-clad Joss (Jes Macallan) giving in to her desire for her sister’s ex-hubby Harry — and leaving sweet Scott at the altar! — there’s a subliminal nod to the scene’s sand-and-surf backdrop in the ABC sudser’s official Season 3 portraits.

Macallan, along with fellow original Mistresses Rochelle Aytes (April) and Yunjin Kim (Karen), serve floral-print glamour (without a pesky seagull in sight), while incoming star Jennifer Esposito strikes a more somber mood in all black.

As reported by TVLine back in February, Esposito (Blue Bloods, Taxi Brooklyn) will be a series regular in Season 3, playing “new mistress” Calista, an “uber-fabulous and larger-than-life” woman who’ll step into the role of “friend, mentor and surrogate sister” to Jes Macallan’s Joss following the exit of that character’s actual big sis Savi (Alyssa Milano).

Check out the Season 3 cast portraits below — or click here for direct access — then drop your thoughts in the comments!

1. Cas says:

I wonder how long Harry and Joss will actually stay together. I would be surprised if it is the whole season…

• janice says:

Loved mistreses 2hours…..they r all great…❤ fashion ..where can we buy…..harry joss Karen April and the caftan jenny …just wonderful…joss ex is now on y and r.
      ..hes so handsome.

2. the girl says:

I don’t usually admire TV fashion, but my goodness I want that caftan. Like, right now. Jennifer Esposito is giving me LIFE in that caftan!!!

3. Whatever says:

Has ABC announced a start date for Season 3 ?

4. AJ Cain says:

LOVE that Jennifer Espitio (sorry if spelling is incorrect) will be on Mistresses. She, in my opinion, got a bit of a raw deal on Blue Bloods but she’s a great actress and will shine in whatever she does. This is fantastic news. Will they have Savi appear on the first episode of season three to have her character leave gracefully or what? I also am looking forward to Harry and Joss being together. It’s always great to have that kind of “shocker” romance, one in which neither party really knew and it got them slowly. I am looking forward to Mistresses. Thanks to all the great actors and actresses, writers, crew and ABC!

5. ChrisGa says:

I’m gonna miss Alyssa like crazy but I think Jennifer is a pretty substantial alternative. Looking forward to it. And, of course, to “legendary” hot mess Karen!

6. Jared says:

Jennifer Esposito is the perfect addition to the Mistresses cast. Love her!

7. Pearl says:

Someone fire the crazy guy who photoshopped those photos. He took 4 beautiful women and made them look as weird as possible. Poor girls…

8. El says:

What a terrible set of photoshop bizarre, fake background, pictures! I feel embarrassed.

9. Debra Hall says:

You all have your mistresses acting like real stupid BITCHES