Girl Meets World Season 2: New Details on Eric and Mr. Feeny's Returns

Girl Meets World Season 2

Girl Meets World viewers won’t have to wait long for the second coming of Boy Meets World‘s Eric and Mr. Feeny. In fact, the two fan-favorites will be back in less than a month!

According to a new schedule released Wednesday, Disney Channel is kicking off Girl‘s second season with a week’s worth of new episodes, one each night.

Feeny, who last appeared at the tail end of the pilot — not as a ghost, as many viewers initially thought — will return in the Season 2 premiere, “Girl Meets Gravity,” on Monday, May 11 (8:30/7:30c). He’ll also show up in “Girl Meets Pluto” on Thursday, May 14 (8:30 pm) alongside Rider Strong as Shawn. “Pluto” also features the original characters’ return to their Philadelphia roots, as they dig up an old time capsule from their childhood.

And because the best is often saved for last, Eric will make his first Girl appearance on Friday, May 15 (8:30 pm) during “Girl Meets Mr. Squirrels.” In a nutshell — get it?! — Cory’s older brother is enlisted to mediate a nasty feud between Riley and Maya.

Girl Meets World fans, are you stoked for Feeny’s return and Eric’s arrival? Drop a comment with your hopes for Season 2 below.

1. alistaircrane says:

Sounds like Season 2 will be the show many of us had hoped Season 1 would be (mind you, I loved Season 1 for its own merits).

2. Tom says:

Here’s hoping Eric didn’t really really turn out to be Plays With Squirrels as that was a dream sequence and, while funny, doesn’t make sense for the character arc.

3. Babybop says:

Looks like Eric will have to break out his manifesto: Lose one friend, lose all friends, lose yourself. SO excited for these episodes.

4. animegirl31 says:

I love this show! I really do! I love when the old characters show up but I also love Maya and Farkle and Lucas – Riley is probably my least favorite character actually, but I don’t hate her-

I can’t wait for Mr. Squirrels

5. Joey Padron says:

happy for Feeny’s return & Eric’s first appearance in new season!

6. ZhaneEndrick says:

So is it going to be “not the smartest guy in the world but caring and capable Eric” of earlier seasons, or “completely incapable of acting like a normal human being total idiot Eric” of the last two seasons?

• AT says:

I sure hope it is the former. I couldn’t stand how stupid they made Eric by the end of the show. He was never bright but he wasn’t a complete idiot in the beginning.

7. Carter says:

This pleases me. I am pleased.

8. Debbie Barclay says:

This is a very good show. The actor’s are really good. One that is good for children to watch as well. They family can enjoy this show as time spent together. Keep up the show , There is some odd things the kids do it . But children laugh because they know it is just a show.

• AT says:

I have been watching Girl Meets World since I grew up with Boy Meets World. My 5 year old walked in one day and watched an episode iwth me and loved it. It made my heart melt. :-)