Faking It Renewed for Season 3 — Get the Scoop on Karma's Future With Liam

Faking It Season 3

It looks like Amy and Liam will have even more time to get back into Karma’s good graces, as MTV’s Faking It has been renewed for a third season.

The news dropped Tuesday during the network’s upfront presentation in New York, where star Katie Stevens was on hand to represent Team Karmy. And speaking of Karmy, Stevens tells TVLine that it’ll be anything but smooth sailing for the besties-on-the-rocks moving forward.

“Karma’s going to go through her process of forgiving Liam and Amy,” Stevens tells us, acknowledging that what they did was “a pretty big betrayal.” She also revealed that their actions will take a toll on who Karma is as a person: “What I’ve always loved about Karma is that she looks at life in such a romantic way. She’s so optimistic and has a vision for how she wants her life to go — but this betrayal changed her view of the way she sees things.”

She’s also “going to struggle to figure out who she wants to be,” Stevens teases, “as most 15-year-old girls do.” And as much as she’ll long for a return to normalcy, “things can’t always go back to how they were.”

Faking It returns for the second half of its sophomore season on Monday, Aug. 31 at 9:30/8:30c. Drop a comment with your hopes for Karma, Amy and the gang below.

1. lostie48 says:

Holy crap it doesn’t come back until August?!!?

2. rcb918 says:

Darn it. I didn’t realize it was going to be so long until it comes back. At least Season 3 is now confirmed.

3. 'A' Has Been Revived says:

Wouldn’t it have been best to launch season 2B this spring then season 3 in August with the final season of Awkward? That’s a huge wait (almost a year) for a second part of a season.. But then again, Mad Men did the same thing..

• ok i know i don’t get why networks are putting a year or more between seasons its a joke 10 to 12ish episodes and then gone for 12 months .like you said start the 2nd half in spring then start the the season . walking dead can do it and it works well the other networks need to get there $ h it together .

• Jayff says:

Ahhhh finally we are almost in august
      Can’t wAit any more..really missed facking it

4. Dude says:

Whoa, whoa, whoa, they’re suppose to be 15?

5. Lucious says:

The more Faking It the better. It’s my favorite comedy on TV right now. (Now that Parks and Rec has ended)

6. Riana says:

Karma’s future with Liam is unimportant. It’s about the karmy

7. Lani says:

Really August!! That’s so far away!!I thought it would be back sooner. It’s been gone for so long.

8. india corbin says:

I look forward for faking it to come back on but it does come back.on until August😩

9. Cristian Bogdan says:

I’am in love with this series*-* The story is amazing and exciting. <3
    The actors are so talented, also the inventor of Faking it.
    I hope so much that Amy and Karma will be a REAL couple. The are soulmates <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    I'am soo excited*-*
    I'am totally the biggest Fan from Germany *-*

10. Katie says:

Excited for season 3, but… August?! Really?!

11. Ariana says:

Wait so, Karma’s supposed to be 15? I’m praying that was just a typo. Anyways can’t wait till S3

12. Angie says:

I’ve always wanted Amy & Liam, sorry not sorry

13. Sunny says:

omg thank god can’t wait… 😍😉

14. leenyd says:

As a lesbian I find it to be a mockery of the lgbt for the way Amy is with Karma.
    It was more real with Amy starting a relationship with Reagan. Then to end the season where it’s right back to the beginning of wanting Karma just set her charector back.

15. Aaron Luther says:

I would love fr it to go 5 ur6 seasons. U guys All rock, I Love ur show. Thank you all

16. Sayre says:

how many episodes will season 3 get?

17. Zee says:

I feel like the only one shipping kiam.. They r soo cute❤

18. Amanda says:

When does season 3 start? I really want things to turn around for Amy. I’m tired of watching her get her heart broken.

19. vanessa says:

Season 2nd came out but when will season 3 be out ?
    I need dates people I can’t take the withdraw plus I need Karmy in my life 😘

• eden says:

When will the season 3 of faking it, released? I’ve waited for a long time to watch again the faking it, because i thought they released the season 3 in the month of august, but until now theres no season and its already month of october right now. I wish they released as soon as possible the date of faking it, season3. :|

20. Anonymous says:

It’s October and it still hasn’t come out BTW I’m for karma and Liam yay!!

21. Lillie says:

Yay season 3 is renewed but I can’t believe that girl that liam works with kissed him i am so pissed off I want him to be with karmao

22. Like serusly fakin it is d best film eva but I dnt “ike hw its ends.damn jst 16 episode…karma was surpose to lerra love amy bcus shes d cause of al,dis crap…yh_ guys spoilt my mood I tink dey shud b a complete season 3&4_10 .am nva gona gt tired watchin dat film but jst want reagan tu b wit amy.d karma gets hurt fr her selfishness of fakin being a lez

23. Grace says:

Theo needs to come back and Lauren and him need to be together. Maybe he could come back in later seasons after they graduate or in a flash forward episode. Things were left unresolved, there is still chemistry and it would be cool to see where their relationship goes.