Suits Scoop: Christina Cole to Psych Out Harvey in Season 5

Suits Season 5 Cast

This may be the season Harvey finally gets his head on straight.

Suits has tapped Christina Cole (The Assets, CHAOS) to join the Season 5 cast as Dr. Paula Agard, a Harvard educated psychiatrist specializing in high end corporate consulting who becomes the perfect match for Harvey.

Look for the two to play a game of cat and mouse throughout the season, although it’s unclear if Cole’s shrink will become Harvey’s personal therapist.

Cole — whose credits also include the BBC America supernatural series Hex — will recur throughout the USA drama’s fifth season, beginning with the June 24 premiere.

Here’s the official Season 5 log line: “In the premiere, Pearson Specter Litt has scored a hard-fought victory, but the fight has left the firm shaken. Although she avoided jail time, Donna has left Harvey after more than a decade of working together. She is now working for his long-time rival Louis. And while Jessica readjusts to being single, Mike (Patrick J. Adams) and Rachel  are giddy after his marriage proposal.”

1. aph1976 says:

I’m wondering if the character will partner with the firm on a professional level but works with Harvey on a more personal as his doctor.

• kath says:

Professional or shrink, she sounds like his new love interest.

I wish they would decide to put him together with Donna or not. After 2 seasons, Will they/won’t they? becomes a turn-off for me.

• lechatnoir says:

He’s not done shagging the brunette lawyer whose name i can’t recall. The one with a frosty look. He is not touching Donna , he’s tapped that a few seasons ago . This chick right here is not sexy enough to be a love interest.

• Betsy Davidson says:

I want them to put Harvey and Donna together but not before Harvey solves his issues with women. I don’t know how this new chick is going to help him, she’s too young. I’m picturing the same boring storyline they’ve put us through every season. I’ll wait to see the reviews after the premiere to see if I should bother to watch.
        Except for Harvey and Donna’s storyline, Suits has become dull.

2. Steven says:

So far behind on this show. I did like her in Hex. I’ll have to catch up one day.

3. Sarah T says:

Hmmm…interesting. I do hope this is the season he gets his head on straight though.

4. K says:

She’s so talented it’s a shame none of her US shows are working out, hopefully this will change that

5. luke says:

This show lost its charm three seasons ago… what a joke it’s become!

6. abz says:

Wanna bet the season will end up becoming about Mike’s lie once again and multiple episodes trying to keep it secret?

7. Excited to see how the two will interact.

8. Harvey says:

I just wish we get something else than Mike’s story in this! Mike is getting boring now! Actually the show is! Louis character turned from bad to good to excellent and then too emotional, meaning bad again, only this time in the worse sense!
    I kind of wish this is the last season really. The most probable series ending is that Mike gets exposed somehow, Jessica takes the blame and after a deal just quits rather than jail, Harvey and Louis are managing partners, Rachel is a lawyer, Mike does another job of some kind and marries Rachel. Harvey and Donna are together. Louis and his ex fiancee are together.

9. she better not become his new love interest donna is best for him

10. albertj15 says:

The Donna belongs with Harvey, it’s a great combo. I enjoy this show, the cast is great an it keeps you wondering what will happen next