Pretty Little Liars Season 6 Premiere Set, Plus 5 Other ABC Family Debuts

Pretty Little Liars Season 6

Fresh off the ABC Family drama’s big “A” reveal, Pretty Little Liars has been given an official Season 6 premiere date.

The drama will commence Tuesday, June 2 at 8/7c, the network announced today during its upfront presentation, as the girls’ time at Rosewood High School comes to a close. (Brace for time jump!)

Here’s a complete rundown of ABC Family’s summer premieres:

Stitchers | Tuesday, June 2 at 9 pm

Melissa & Joey | Wednesday, June 3 at 8 pm

Baby Daddy | Wednesday, June 3 at 8:30 pm

The Fosters | Monday, June 8 at 8 pm

Becoming Us | Monday, June 8, at 9 pm

Additional new series — Kevin From Work, Job or No Job, Monica the Medium, Startup U and Next Step Realty: NYC — will also premiere later this summer, dates TBD.

Return dates for Switched at Birth and Chasing Life will also be announced at a later date.

1. Steven says:

Can’t wait for the return of The Fosters!

2. Caitlin says:

I’m assuming Stitchers is on at 9 not 8 on Tuesdays, since that’s when PLL is on? And what about Chasing Life?

3. FH says:

Switched at Birth and Chasing Life are both conspicuously absent from this schedule. I wonder what ABC Family’s gonna do with them. :/

• johnhelvete says:

The full press release states “coming later this summer” for both shows. Likely meaning Tues August 11 (PLL is airing 10 episodes this summer) or Monday August 17 (the Fosters should be done by than).

4. Krista says:

when will Switched At Birth return?!

5. iHeart says:

so where is Switched at Birth?

6. iHeart says:

unless ABC family is going back to a time where while one block of shows are around for a calendar season, another one will wait til another season, rather that waiting for winter and Summer to roll around?

7. kn1231 says:

Well I hope that doesn’t mean bad news for Switched at Birth. I think that’s a much better show than Pretty Little Liars. Anyone know how the ratings for the two compare? (just for my own personal curiosity)

8. K says:

PLL finale was incredible. So excited for more! And the time jump will be interesting

• Cobra says:

I’m kind of the opposite. The finale of PLL for me has got me reconsidering whether I really want to continue. I guess I have a couple of months to decide, though I’ve watched five seasons at this point, I’ll probably end up sticking it out. They have a lot of redeeming they have to do for themselves, though.
      Just my opinion.

9. brandy says:

Wait. Is Switched at Birth done?

10. Cornelius says:

I honestly have my doubts the time jump in PLL will work. I really hope it does though but if A is still after them before the time jump they better come up with a good excuse as to how they managed to get through college without the ramifications A put them through when they were in highschool. And it better not be “Oh yeah, A went to college also….” The time jump could even be set a year after they are done college to set up where each character is now so what is A going to take a 2-3 year vacation if hes still around come the time jump.

I will still watch the show but it’s just became laughable at this point some of the writing.

• Cobra says:

Agreed. I think after watching five seasons, I’ll probably stick it out, but it’s gotten really bad how they just do one thing only to go and undo it, and then repeat the same process.

11. melissa says:

i cant´t wait!!! 2 june

12. shrae says:

There is a bunch of secrets and guesses on instagram

13. I can’t wait until Switched at Birth returns, I hope Bay and Emmett get back together!!! #Bemmettforever

14. Miksu says:

How can u make an accaunt on ABC Family, caz i have ben trying but then i relized that idont know how. Oh and does pll come on tv eny more if it comes can someone say when and what channel. Dont know if its true but on one random web site they said that S6 E4 comes on tv tomorrow on 8 o`clock.

ps. Sorry for the bad english im from Finland and im not so good at english, tried my best

Girl from Finland

15. Kattie says:

When does pretty liars come and what time and what channel?