USA Sets Dates for Suits, Graceland, Jason O'Mara Drama, Mr. Robot and Others, Orders Chrisley Spinoff Pilots

As part of its annual Upfront presentation, USA Network revealed summer premiere dates for Suits Season 5, Graceland Season 3 and the new dramas Mr. Robot and Complications, among others.

The cabler also announced pilot orders for a pair of offshoots of Chrisley Knows Best — one, a late-night talk show hosted by patriarch Todd Chrisley, the other a series in which Todd tags along with his college-bounds kids — and that WWE’s SmackDown will join its lineup in early 2016.

The summer premiere dates are as follows:

TUESDAY, JUNE 2
9/8c Chrisley Knows Best Season 3
10 pm Royal Pains Season 7

THURSDAY, JUNE 18
9 pm Complications — a new drama from Burn Notice’s Matt Nix and starring Life on Mars‘ Jason O’Mara and Gossip Girl‘s Jessica Szohr

TUESDAY, JUNE 23
8 pm WWE Tough Enough

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 24
9 pm Suits Season 5
10 pm Mr. Robot — a new techno-thriller about a young programmer (Rami Malek) recruited by the leader (Breaking In’s Christian Slater) of an underground hacker group

THURSDAY, JUNE 25
10 pm Graceland Season 3

TUESDAY, AUGUST 4
10 pm Playing House Season 2 (each episode will be available a week earlier via VOD)

1. Ded says:

Looking forward to Suits, Graceland, Complications and Playing House.

2. Bwhit says:

So excited that Graceland got renewed but if they kill Mike I will be very mad!

3. Sarah T says:

Can’t wait for Suits!

4. Eli says:

Predicting Mr. Robot will quickly be cancelled. Why? Two words. Christian Slater. He is a great actor but he is a curse.

• johnhelvete says:

Cant remember the last drama series that USA has pulled off the schedule without airing the entire first season of a show, my guess is they have never done it before. Also there are differences between network TV and cable when it comes to ratings.

• Dean says:

The same about the show with Jason O’mara. Guy is the poster boy for ‘show-killer’.

5. webly3 says:

I’m surprised how late season two of Playing House is coming. I’m excited for it, but I didn’t know that I’d have to wait until August. :(

6. DreamRose311 says:

Strange, no date for Satisfaction?

7. BeaAnn44 says:

I honestly do not understand how Chrisley Knows Best is so popular. I can’t even watch the commercials. And USA is doing a spin-off?! I won’t be watching. Plus they’ve cancelled most of the shows I did like and Suits has lost my interest this season. Although I will check out any show with Jason O’Mara. That may be my last hope for USA.

• Amber says:

You are not alone! I have to press mute or fast forward every time I hear Todd Chrisley’s voice! He’s more annoying than all of Kardashian family put together!

8. Eric says:

What about Satisfaction?

9. Dean says:

Suits and Graceland are my only priorities. If by some chance Mike Warren lives they seriously need to revamp his character, he was such a demanding jerk all of season 2.

10. Gwen says:

I can’t believe they kept “Chrisley Knows Best” and cancelled “Covert Affairs.”

11. Luis says:

Rebecca Romijn just broke her streak as America’s top female show killer; let’s see if Jason O’Mara can get the monkey off his back.

12. CJ says:

Well, sounds like once Suits has run its course, I will be officially done with USA Network. I really hate the direction the network is headed. Thank God for FX.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

“Suits has run its course”? You can tell that from a premiere date? Was it the number 2 or 4?

• CJ says:

I didn’t say it has, I said “ONCE it has run its course” I will have nothing else to watch on USA. I love Suits and don’t want it to end yet, I’m just saying it’s the only thing remaining on USA that I have any interest in watching.

• Kayla says:

I agree. I don’t like the direction USA has chosen, which makes me very sad.

• rowan77 says:

I felt like it went off track the first half of the season, but righted itself – and Rick Hoffman was nothing short of amazing this season. I get that they were trying to change things up – show how Mike had rubbed off on Harvey, and vice-versa, but it took too long. I also think making Mike’s secret a continued part of the peril each season has worn out it’s welcome. If they had just retired that overt threat for two years, then brought it back, it would have had much more impact creatively than making it a major point each season.

I am looking forward to seeing the new season, though.

13. I’m really excited for the return of Graceland. Very underrated series. Mr. Robot and Complications look pretty good. I may give them a try.

14. greysfan says:

They cancelled Covert Affairs AND White Collar. Why should i watch anything on this network anymore. So disappointed.

15. I noticed that Satisfaction is MIA from the list. I’m guessing that’s being postponed until Fall?

16. Joey Padron says:

excited for Suits and Graceland’s new seasons!

17. 3dhouseofmagic says:

Can’t wait for Graceland and Satisfaction. Two very under appreciated shows!

18. tommie says:

Why do these shows come on, people get interested and they go off for a year, people lose interest, and the ratings go down and then perfectly good shows are cancelled such as covert affairs which was my favorite. Is it because they are stations which are not as widely viewed

19. Sharon L. Cummins says:

Please, return graceland to USA network. It’s is the bomb.