House of Lies Renewed for Season 5

House of Lies Renewed Season 5

Showtime will continue to build its House of Lies.

The premium cabler has renewed its Don Cheadle-led comedy for a 10-episode fifth season, the network announced Tuesday.

The renewal comes just two days after Lies‘ Season 4 finale, in which Cheadle’s Marty fought to save his consulting firm from the brink, while Kristen Bell’s Jeannie gave birth to Marty’s baby.

“When you have a gifted acting ensemble led by Don Cheadle and smart, acerbic writing led by showrunner Matthew Carnahan, you expect something special, and House of Lies delivers for us each season,” Gary Levine, executive vice president of original programming at Showtime, said in a statement.

House of Lies Season 5 will debut in 2016.

Looking forward to more House of Lies? Hit the comments!

1. Alex says:

So glad. It’s an amazing show!

2. Ray says:

Why?? It’s been so dull for seasons now. I ffwed through all of season 4 yesterday. Glad I finally gave it up.

3. jasie says:

Wonder if these means Episodes is not coming back. Figured they would renew them at the same time?

4. Joey Padron says:

Happy the show got renewed for another season!

5. Patrica says:

This is the best comedy show currently on the air. Hopefully showtime renews episodes. They are both the best.

6. justsomeguy says:

I dunno if I’d call this show a comedy. It’s not really funny, none of the characters like each other, everyone’s a gigantic tool, and I don’t really understand how this show so poorly written and acted with absolutely no one to root for in the cast made it to 5 seasons

7. sladewilson says:

I’m real happy now – one of the smartest, funniest comedies on TV is renewed. All is right in the world….

8. Jelisa says:

Ray, yes I do agree with you SOMEWHAT! House Of Lies Season 4 was VERY DISAPPOINTING. As for past seasons being considered dull by you, I DISAGREE! House of Lies Season 3 was INCREDIBLE, Season 2 was GOOD and Season 1…Lets just say it was the introduction of the show and although it didnt garnish high ratings like EMPIRE, House of Lies is still worth the SIT DOWN AND WATCH!

As for Luke comment, You should be ashamed of yourself! Calling House Of Lies a “Giant T***” have some respect for a GOOD SHOW!

I have heard many Rumors (spoilers) in regards to House Of Lies Season 5 (Here’s a list of what I’ve heard so far)
    1. Kristen Bell, who plays Jeannie, will be taking a hiatus from the show due to pregnancy

2. Kelsey ends her relationship with Clyde after her APP launches!

3. Doug is forced to rekindle his marriage to Sarah, after Doug receives nude pics of his Harvard College roommate.

4. Monica finds out she is pregnant by Marty and wants to go through with the pregnancy to spite Jeannie.

5. Roscoe loses his Virginity to “LEX”, who now proudly showcases her Feminine side.

6. Marty anger gets the best of him after Jeannie leaves the Kaan & Associates Firm to become a C.F.O of another Compnay

9. Jim says:

Why 2016? Why so long of a wait? This show is the best! My friends and I wish it were an hour long.

10. cabdinaasir says:

In me Opinion Episodes Starring Matt LeBlanc Totally No1 and No2 This 4th wall breaking House Of lies and we can agree or disagree the last thing matters is that we got renewals so no one cares if you have problem with it just saying CHEERZ…

11. Rick sharp says:

House lies is great show i dont understand the wait. And Episode is OK kind of it has is moments