Exclusive

Girl Meets World Finale Video: Riley's First Date Becomes a Public Affair

Loading video...

Riley and Lucas’ first official date is fast approaching on Friday’s Girl Meets World season finale (Disney Channel, 8:30/7:30c), and everybody’s got something to say about it — except Riley.

Cory and Topanga’s daughter is left speechless in TVLine’s exclusive first look at the episode, when Lucas interrupts class — not that those kids actually learn anything — to make a very special request.

Meanwhile, Farkle makes a last-ditch effort to procure the date for himself — he offers up four oxen and his “best milking cow” — but something tells me Cory isn’t about to take him up on his offer (though he will strongly consider it).

The Girl Meets World finale is part of Disney Channel’s “Tune In 4 What?!” event, in which eight new episodes of its comedy series will be presented from Thursday, March 26, through Sunday, March 29.

Hit PLAY on the preview clip above, then drop a comment with your thoughts below.

1. Remy says:

Does Season 2 have a premiere date yet??

2. Jake L. says:

Are we sure this is the season finale? I thought they had a 21-episode first season order, and it is episode 20. What happened to the extra episode?

3. Anon says:

yay! I’ve missed this.

4. So strange how it’s been off for weeks (months?) and now they come back with just one episode. Hard to keep the fans that way. Luckily I have my DVR set :) #90skid

• topoopon says:

It’s Disney, not a major network. It’s mostly for children. Kids will watch anything if they like it, endlessly. They rerun the episodes pretty regularly. The one thing this show has going for it is the writing and the producers are not from the regular Disney-fare. Dan Schneider makes a lot of only watchable by kids shows. GMW, straddles the line so that nostalgic adults and children can both enjoy the show.

• topoopon says:

actually I was wrong. dan schnieder produces all the nickelodeon kid dreck.

• well I hope girl meets world goes just as far as boy meets world did, I don’t see why not. Unless Disney channel is afraid to go past 4 seasons. It is not too dramatic for kids to watch characters grow through college. maybe after season 4 disney channel can sell GMW to ABC family for 3 more seasons. but disney is run by stupids.

• The schedule matches when kids are out of school. Spring Break for now. It’s not perfect, but apparently Disney thinks it works for this age group. Though it sucks for all the adults that actually watch the channel because we never really grew up hahahaha.

5. Brittany says:

I AM SO PSYCHED TO SEE THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. AtlLady says:

I am an old poop and I love this show. Riley is such a sweet and caring youngster and very much like her Dad. Love how they have been weaving the old Boy Meets World cast into the stories but still focusing on the kids and the turmoil, trials, and tribulations of the teenage years.

7. Imaan says:

Lucas ? Riley? NEVER:-)

8. kiara says:

They are so cute together I think that will be the next Cory and topanga

9. look I think sucks. even if I do not have entandido, why am from Brazil I think in the series and out of maya series (sabrina carpenter) and Luke (peyton meyer) should date. who think that tam well. they match each other I will not stop copy or possible for the two lovebirds see, and notice that this has happened, they are made for each other and they love each other. this and my opinion.

• Christina says:

No they don’t.. U r totally wrong about that.. Riley and Lucas belong together, miya doesn’t suit him.. She suits farkle as odd was that is, but it’s true. Riley and Lucas do belong together because there a perfect match:)

10. Sonia Ruiz says:

Teo Halm should have been Lucas or at least a guest star on Girl Meets World.

11. tim says:

Poor Riley it’s just Humor

12. Taylin says:

Hi. will Joshua appear in this episode? i’m only 9 years old. i just want to know

13. Taylin says:

have any of you watched this episode because i need at least 2-4 spoilers please. and for the record i’m 10