Exclusive

NCIS: LA Sneak Peek: Did Kensi Call Deeks a 'Sex Machine'? And Bite Him?

Loading video...

This Monday on NCIS: Los Angeles (CBS, 10/9c), Deeks and Kensi get into a friendly dispute in the midst of working out — and then realize they have a perhaps not-so-friendly visitor.

In this week’s episode, “Fighting Shadows,” Deeks and Kensi (played by Eric Christian Olsen and Daniela Ruah) realize that the NCIS team knows about their relationship, when Hetty pairs them up with Callen and Sam, respectively.

Could their unwanted eavesdropper in the sneak peek above have something to do with their secret being officially outed? Press play, and then weigh in!

Want more scoop on NCIS: LA, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. hud says:

I had too stop watching this show. These two are sickening with the inane blather. Also we could do with less Nell, Granger, and flip-flop boy.

• M. says:

Just curious: Why didn’t stoping to watch the show also stop you from commenting said show?

• Lilia says:

So that leaves Sam and Callen and Hetty. Boring

• hatterasman says:

So, you do not like five of the main characters? Why are you even here commenting if you are not a fan of the show? If it looks like a troll and smells like a troll, it must be a troll.

• DensiRules says:

Are you kidding?! 1. That’s your opinion. 2. Densi is the best. 3. Deeks and Nell are awesome. 4. Why did you have to comment? Most others won’t agree. I honestly think I could survive with out your judgemental opinion, which I completely disagree with anyway.

2. Stefanie says:

Awesome! Just love Densi!

3. ruahticsn says:

These two dorks… 😄

4. Is it just me or is the title worded weirdly? “Did Kensi CALLS Deeks a ‘Sex Machine’?”
    Shouldn’t it be “Did Kensi Call Deeks a ‘Sex Machine’?” or “Do you believe Kensi Calls Deeks a ‘Sex Machine’?”

My comment contains SPOILERS for the upcoming NCIS:LA episode!

PS. Love their banter. And based on the promo and sneak peeks it is gonna be a great episode. I am loving the partner swap, and “secret is out” (they now know that the others know) stuff. I am also intrigued about Deeks “secret”

As for the “papparazzi” having something to do with the team officially “finding out” about them – that question makes no sense, as Hetty has known since the start, and others also for a while. They fooled no one (except maybe Eric, and Granger for a little bit). Just as I suspected. So it makes no sense for Hetty to order surveillance NOW because of their relationship.

5. Monika Leydecker says:

I thought the others already knew about their relationship. Callen, Sam and Michelle were there when Kensi and Deeks kissed while skating at Christmas. Unless they were blind, there is no way they missed that.

• I think the legend is that Michelle and the kids, and the rest of the team were so focused on chatting and seeing all the “friends”/each other again that they noticed nothing that happened outside of their circle. Their visual field was limited to only see the people next to them. (wink)
      But hey, maybe someone saw! But even if no one saw the ice rink kiss, everyone knew basically the next time they saw Deeks and Kensi. They fooled no one after 5×09. They fooled no one after all in.

6. hud says:

Attention: M & JA only so you could ask a stupid question. It worked…

7. m3rcnate says:

I find it to be hilarious and ironic that the show that’s doing the relationship and banter and sexiness right is the show thats using a brother and sister in-law to do it lol. Densi is my favorite thing about NCIS:LA, they are hilarious and sexy and fun and what i love most is it has actually evolved and pulled the trigger. And not only did they pull the trigger but they said they were “all in”…none of this “we are together, buttt……now we break up” because the writers cant write two characters together in a healthy relationship interestingly enough. Well when you got the chemistry and comedy of Eric and Daniela…they do 90% of the work for the writers.

My hope is the writers/showrunner dont do anything stupid, in the vein of “Hetty forces them to break up” and they break up and never end up getting back together until the series finale or something.

8. diane says:

Thanks. Love it. They are my favorite thing about NCISLA (as well as the whole team dynamic).

9. Tran says:

In my opinion, Kensi is a real “sex machine”.

10. Lilia says:

I love these two but I have to admit lately Daniela Ruah’s acting is bringing down the chemistry between this duo. Eric Olsen was making me smile one minute and the next Daniela was out of character like she was embarrassed. It’s just not working for me anymore.

11. Kelsay says:

it’s starting to get less drama and more soap opera-y
    i loved the banter we saw in seasons 2-4, but i honestly don’t want to hear about what they do in the bedroom. just give me character bonding moments that are non-sexual and good drama

12. Debra Massey says:

The fact that in reality, they are brother and sister in laws makes it even more interesting. Eric Christian Olsen’s brother is his stunt double and Daniela Ruah’s real life husband.

13. Kim says:

Love the show and the characters !!

14. dekay11 says:

I believe that ECO mentioned in an interview a while back that Deeks would have to go back to LAPD for a short time; does anybody else remember this? Whatever, the show’s writers know that they have to keep the “Densi” fans satisfied, or the program’s ratings go out the proverbial window. With that being said, however many twists and turns the story line takes, I think that the “Densi” relationship will endure and prosper, and good things should happen with this “dynamic duo” in the future.

15. SB says:

Love the show. Love all the characters. Hope it stays on a long time.