Exclusive

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Photo: Inhuman Luke Mitchell Makes an Entrance

The Tomorrow People‘s Luke Mitchell is on his way to help out one of the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and TVLine has your first look at his Inhuman form.

The Aussie actor next month on April 7 will make his debut on the Marvel-ous ABC drama as Lincoln, a charismatic Inhuman who has an important role to play in Skye understanding the true extent of her transformation.

Check Lincoln out (click to zoom), then read on for more.

Agents of SHIELD Luke MitchellS.H.I.E.L.D. continues its sophomore run this Tuesday at 9/8c with the episode “Love in the Time of Hydra,” in which Coulson and his team are fractured as they debate what to do with Skye; Bobbi and Mack reveal their true allegiance to Hunter; and Ward and Agent 33 embark on a personal mission. The Edward James Olmos guest-stars, as Robert Gonzales.

Want more scoop on S.H.I.E.L.D., or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. Joey Padron says:

good first photo and scoop of Luke’s character. excited to see him on the show next month!

2. Sally says:

So…….his inhuman form….is just him IN his HUMAN form? Is that what the picture is telling us? You might as well have used a promo from his Tomorrow People days, cause this picture shows us nothing. Is his power to turn everything around him red?

3. jp says:

Interesting mix going on in the background there. Lit candles and what appears to be some sort of lab/doctor’s office equipment… like some kind of holistic dentist’s office.

4. lauren says:

Thanks for the pic of Luke, TVline! Disregard the snarkers above, were they expecting snakes for fingers or lightning bolts coming out of his nostrils??? Helloooo, Skye looks normal to.

5. Heidi says:

Is it just me or is MaoS getting so many characters introduced that its hard to focus in on a select few? I’m getting overwhelmed with trying to keep them all straight.

• Christina says:

I don’t mind some of the new cast, but it does feel pretty bloated now. I miss the original crew (minus Ward, of course).

• Anne says:

I’m actually missing ward, he finally gets interesting and then he disappears.

• Christina says:

That’s true, Ward was by far the best once he went bad. After 2a though, I just kind of lost interest. I don’t want him back with the team, but he’s too good to be a permanent bad guy. He’d be a good recurring character for various arcs.

6. Viv says:

So happy! Let´s see if they let him keep his accent. They are pretty cool regarding natural accents (love, that they are non-RP british accents on this show! As main characters).
    And personally, I think, they have to figure out how to reduce the storyarcs. I love this series, I really do, but at a certain point it becomes too much: you have your HYDRA arc, the Skye thing, the “real S.H.I.E.L.D.” reveal, now Ward and Agent 33 on a mission or whatever (something I really don´t care about). I´m positive that there will be a good twist after AoU that sorts all this a little bit out. And I´m still convinced that the “real SHIELD” helps to set up Avengers 2 in some way… (that would be SO great!)

7. azu says:

Skye will like him. He’s cuter and less creepy than ward

8. J. says:

Cool! Can’t wait to meet him and see his friendship with Skye.

9. So is the general concensus that he is part of Gordon’s inhuman group?

(On a side note, as a Ward fan it always amuses/pleases me when I see random Ward talk in the replies to AOS articles.)