Scream Queens: Meet Keke Palmer's Creepy Co-Ed Character in New Promo

Scream Queens Keke Palmer

Step aside, Emma Roberts — it’s Keke Palmer‘s turn to scream.

During the season finale of Empire on Wednesday, Fox debuted a new Scream Queens teaser, this time featuring the former True Jackson, VP star in Roberts’ shoes.

Premiering this fall, the first season of comedy-horror anthology Scream Queens takes place at a college campus rocked by a series of brutal murders. Little is known about Palmer’s character, but by the looks of that demonic bubble gum, I think it’s safe to put her in the unsafe category — right next to Roberts.

Watch Palmer’s Scream Queens promo below, then drop a comment: Will you be tuning in for Ryan Murphy’s next freak show?

1. jerm says:

i’m so excited for this show!! It’s got such a great cast!

2. Scott says:

It’s cool, really excited! But i do wish there was a different “shock” at the end, it’s the same as Emma Roberts. But still cool!

3. jc says:

Omgggg I can’t wait for this show to start. Lots of good actresses.

4. Glss Slipper Photography is the photographic talent of Steve ‘Toga’ Tognazzini and his teammate and partner, Keshia Gesundheit.
    The deep fiery colour of rubies represents passion, and yoou know
    that you need to spend time together to cultivate passion in your marriage.
    The local stores allow you to ttry a variety of styles, before selecting the right wedding dress.

5. Porozmawiaj z osobami, które prowadzą swoje własne spółki z
    ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, niech one także przekonają Cię tym, że warto założyć spółkę!

6. I'm so Gourgeous minded says:

Waiting to see Keke’s acting as and adult we’ve mostly seen her as a child. I’m also looking forward to her showing us her acting skills ARE NOT limited😉

7. behzadbyhimself says:

Keke is talented beyond her age and what scares me the most about her being on this show is that she’ll end up second/third fiddle to Lea Michele and Emma Roberts.

8. The frat-name on the door behind her is different from the Emma Roberts teaser! Now it’s KKT in the other one was KNT! It’s a classic Murphy’s clue? :D

• John036 says:

It suggests that the KKT and KNT sororities will be rivals on the college campus, and probably the victims of the serial killer (who has a demonic mass, I’m guessing)

9. In my research, many women who wanted elaborate wddings and
    other related celebrations hoped that thee even would make them finally feel love from
    their parents.If you are making the wesdding invitation yourself,
    you should make sure you allow plenty of time. You can start with a simple flat invitation and add embellishments in springtime colors to invoke springtime.

10. bit.ly says:

The modern businessperson just isn’t limited to smll offices and cubicles.

i – Padd with Wi-Fi is right when you have a radio high-speed Internet router at
    home, or if yoou will end up with your i – Pad near an invisible hotspot — inside a restaurant or school library,
    for example. Caffe Diva’seastside location is 7865
    East Broadway Boulevard, within thee northwest
    corner of Broadway and Pantano.

11. Jacy says:

More demonic crap from Ryan Murphy, head demon in Hollywood.

12. k says:

I guess we’ll get Lea Michelle’s during the Glee finale?

13. Jane says:

The good thing about a straight to series order — FOX is already hounding us with promos.

14. Filigrane Hocker statt kompakter Nachttische wirken luftiger und
    dienen bei Bedarf auch mal als Stuhl für Mitarbeiter.

15. KeKe Palmer will be one of the worlds best actresess as she matures, I see the gift and I feel it in my spirit.

16. Heather says:

The set looks almost identical but the letters on the house are different. Sororities have different colors etc. weird for that house to have the exact same pink shade and be a different sorority

17. Cortezriel Williams says:

I’m so excited for this show espical Keke P character..ahhh its her I’m ready to see but I’m excited for the show! Let’s speed fall up and get it here already. The trailer has me jumping out of my seat for goodness sake. Why did you have to do it to me