Scream Queens Video: Emma Roberts Pops in Fox Comedy's New Teaser

If you thought Emma Roberts‘ American Horror Story characters were twisted, just wait until you meet her Scream Queens persona.

A new teaser for Ryan Murphy’s upcoming comedy-horror anthology debuted Friday during Glee, giving us our first look at Roberts as a sinister sorority sister. (We’re pretty sure it’s safe to call her that, given those suggestive Greek letters and, you know, the devil face that emerges from her bubble gum.)

Though little is known about Roberts’ character — or any of the characters, for that matter — we do know that Scream Queens‘ first season will focus on a series of horrific murders on a college campus.

Co-starring with Roberts are Nasim Pedrad (Mulaney), Jamie Lee Curtis (NCIS), Lea Michele (Glee), Abigail Breslin (Little Miss Sunshine), Keke Palmer (Masters of Sex) and Oliver Hudson (Nashville).

Your take on Scream Queens‘ new promo? Drop it in the comments section below.

1. Dave says:

I want that sweater.

2. Dave says:

They really wanna this series to be seen if they start showing promos 7 months earlier…

3. I have a feeling this is gonna be the next big hit after Empire. Good job FOX.

4. Ray says:

KNT…hahaha. Love it!

5. Spence says:

I want to be intrigued by this show, but I live in constant fear of any Ryan Murphy show now after Glee tanked and AHS has been going down in quality…

• Rook says:

Same, and I will check this show out. Now I feel like knowing it a RM show I’ll notice the bad or boring more than I would if RM wasn’t connected to the show. I stuck it out with Glee, but started fast forwarding though AHS freak show and then just dropped it.

• Temperance says:

You knew from the first episode that Glee had a shelf life, so it’s not a bit unexpected it’s ending. It’s a piece of pop culture, let’s face it young stars grow up fast and producing all those numbers and songs every week is a heavy load. AHS just varies from seasons to season, mostly by personal taste.

• Kevin says:

yeah agreed with AHS, it varies season by season, I personally thought freak show was 2nd best out of the four, and had some of the more mature storylines from this show, but different folks different strokes

• Jason says:

You’re right to fear. Ryan Murphy has a track record: I mean, look at Nip/Tuck too. I think Popular escaped the RM fate by getting cancelled by the second season.

6. Jen says:

I know this is might be awful for me to say, but I’m hoping that people don’t watch this show. Ryan Murphy has an awful track record and I don’t understand why networks, as well as viewers, continue to trust this guy. He has run just about all of his shows into the ground. Nip/Tuck, Glee, and American Horror Story all started out very promising in their first season or two, but after that, it went downhill. Again, I don’t understand why fans continue to tune into his shows when they all turn out the same way. If the fans finally start realizing this, then the networks will follow. Ryan Murphy is good at coming up with promising ideas for shows, but he has no longevity whatsoever. It’s sad and what’s sadder is how people keep buying into it all.

• Joey says:

Also Popular, even before Nip/Tuck.

• Cas says:

There are way worse shows out there then Ryan Murphys. I tend to think most shows go down in quality after the first few years. It happens. And this cast seems decent so that’s a plus! And personally I still enjoy AHS. On a side note, I loved Nip/Tuck and had no idea that was him. Granted the first few seasons were the best but I still enjoyed it through the end.

7. This looks like a train wreck show in my opinion I’m sorry. Ryan Murphy pretty much screwed up glee lately which was one of my favorite shows now it’s hard to watch. Lea michele of course good old ryan Murphy is there to give her a job. She can’t act at all the only reason she did ok in glee is because she is the star and she knows it. Sorry can’t stand it. We shall see what this show becomes maybe I will be wrong but I don’t think I will watch.

• Lol says:

Of course a talented, professional girl would there to give her a job, just like all of the people who have ever hired her since she was a kid actress on Broadway have continued to and will continue to. Yes she can’t act, yet she was nominated for Emmys, Golden Globes, Drama Desk awards from Bway, won a Saturn award, etc. Bye, don’t let the door hit you on the way out, something tells me your bitter self doesn’t need the extra brain damage a door to the face would cause.

8. Sandy says:

Hmmm… Do I detect shades of Madison Montgomery, Emma? Lol.

9. mooshki says:

Ah, nepotism at its finest.

10. Kevin says:

is scream queens a branch off of AHS? ie. scream queens first season is actually madison montgomery’s college sorority life? this would actually be an awesome way to show the untold stories of past interesting AHS characters.

11. Madison M. says:

Amazing. Thank you Ryan Murphy. Thank you.

12. K says:

Ryan Murphy will give us an amazing first season, I don’t doubt that. That’s why I’m excited, after that it will be a train wreck.

Anyway, Emma was a scene stealer in AHS and I’m so excited for her

13. OH YES! I can’t wait for this. The cast alone is mouth-watering. Jamie Lee Curtis back in the slasher genre…Yes Please!

14. matty says:

This has potential, but I hope that Ryan and his team learn from GLEE and don’t make the same mistakes they made on that show.

15. jc says:

Omggg I’m so excited for this show. I’m hoping this won’t be places somewhere where it’ll interfere with a show I’m already watching. It sucks joe manganiello had to go. The guy who replaces him is definitely a downgrade and definitely not someone I picture when I think of hot daddy.

16. Dennis says: