The CW Sets Season Finales for Arrow, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries and More

The CW Season Finale Dates

It’s only March, but The CW has already announced season finale dates for its fall shows, including Arrow, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries and Jane the Virgin.

As previously announced, Hart of Dixie‘s Season 4 finale will air Friday, March 27, while Beauty and the Beast will premiere its third season on Thursday, May 21 at 8/7c.

The complete May season finales lineup can be found below:

ARROW | Wednesday, May 13

THE FLASH | Tuesday, May 19

JANE THE VIRGIN | Monday, May 11

THE ORIGINALS | Monday, May 11

REIGN | Thursday, May 14

SUPERNATURAL | Wednesday, May 20

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES | Thursday, May 14

1. Tran says:

Wonder if the CW is planning a proper “final season” for both Hart of Dixie and Vampire Diaries before the upfronts come May.

• brandydanforth81 says:

VD,most
      Ikley unless they think they can an EIGtH season.HoD not Likley-it has enough episodes for syndication,will have a proper ending and there’s little space on the schedule and Czw will announce a couple cancellation in May( I expect Hozd,Meesengers to be the two or at least two of them).Plus Czw never supported HoD the way did Nikita,SMV,OTzh,GG,90210.

• Bwhit says:

I read that the HOD finale was pretty much written as a series finale, so I’m guessing it will be satisfying. I don’t see any storylines that are in question unless we don’t get to see Zoe and Wade’s baby.

2. Gail says:

The later the season finale the more reruns between fresh episodes. Here is to shorter seasons with no decrease in the number of episodes.

3. Brigid says:

Why did they move Supernatural from Tuesday to Wednesday? I swear this show has had 20 different day and time slots since it’s inception. So dumb!

4. Carla Krae says:

Heard Arrow was going to be new from March 18th through the finale. Guess not.

5. Gerald says:

I love when shows have a full season orders that go until May :) Thanks CW.

6. Fannie says:

I want to ask a question why CW may be the only network who very much in advance officially announce when their shows are renewed or cancell for the upcoming season? Other networks dont do that

• brandydanforth81 says:

They don’t normally renew thier entire lnup early.They usually renew the top five shows early & everything else in May but not this season/year.CBS also renews most of thier lineup early in March.Some of the early renewals were just PR.

7. Lysh says:

I am REALLY ready for this snow outside to be gone, but not my tv shows.

8. It’s only March, but it’ll be May in no time. Here’s me hoping the finales are good!

9. retsim says:

Can,t believe Beauty and the Beast is still going .Thought it would be dropped by now .What a yawn.Silly story lines .Time the Beauty was put to sleep for good.

• John NYC says:

It’s not in a timeslot I need for anything else so I’m indifferent to the show, that others like it enough it stays on is good enough for me.

Frankly given my dvr backlog there’s aren’t ANY timeslots I have a need to be vacated by what’s there now…

Granted if you HAD to have Kristen “freed” from the show so she could be displayed on something you’d like better I’d have sympathies.

10. JenYoder says:

Reblogged this on Jen Yoder and commented:
    I hope the finales are good!

11. Debbie Wales says:

You can’t end The Vampire Diaries! It along with the Originals make channel 5! Do not! I say PLEASE…. DO NOT END THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!!!!!!!!!!!……P L E A S E!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the VAMPIRE DIAREIS! They have been on along time but not long enough! I love the cast and I love the story. I know I’m only one of millions but you must have allot of other people writing in also. Please, I say please don’t cancel the Vampire Diaries! Please let me have an email back saying your not canceling the Vampire Diaries!
    I KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND! SIGNED THE PERSON WHO LOVES TO WATCH THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!
    LOVE YOU GUYS YOUR GREAT!!!!!!!

12. I hope supernatural keeps going passed season11.best show on TV there’s a meaning to the show from the beggining I know how it will end and that sucks,cause Jenson and jerad are awesome actors.

13. Supernatural has a meaning in its setting to the real story would like to see it surpass season 11 peace!!

14. Castiella Winchester-Collins says:

I HOPE SUPERNATURAL GO BACK TO TUESDAY

15. salong says:

Nina Dobrev
    Why her leaving
    Season 6
    Vampire diaries
    I like that showed my favorites
    Vampire diaries

16. Tracy says:

The CW Arrow just keeps getting better. You think it will get to a place where it is same Ole same ole, but 8pm Wed. Is Arrow! Can’t wait for Beauty and the Beast return but hated that CW cancelled Tomorrow People. I love how they are building Flash and Arrow together.