Exclusive

The 100 Season Finale Sneak Peek: Jaha Arrives at the 'Promised Land'

Loading video...

With so much drama happening at Mount Weather, it’s easy to forget about Jaha and his crew, still journeying to the City of Light. But after watching this clip from The 100‘s season finale, that (dwindling) crew is all you’ll be able to think about.

In TVLine’s exclusive clip from Wednesday’s finale (The CW, 9/8c), Jaha and Murphy’s boat finally reaches its destination, but the smooth sailing — if you can even call it that — ends there. Without giving too much away, let’s just say it’s not long before the adventurers decide to go their separate ways.

As for how Jaha’s discovery might help shape the future of the show, consider this tease from executive producer Jason Rothenberg:

We told the story of Mount Weather in full, so in Season 3, we’re going to tell a different story. It’s going to feel like the same show — it’s populated by the same people in the same world — but we’re going to expand the playing field yet again.

(Bonus scoop: The Jaha scene preceding this clip features one of the series’ most insane moments yet. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!)

So go ahead and hit PLAY on the preview clip above, then drop a comment below: What are your hopes for The 100‘s second season finale?

1. spindae2 says:

Such a tease Andy. Can’t wait for the finale tonight.

2. Kate says:

Its kind of odd as upset as I was at the end of last week’s episode and also that I realized that all of our other characters were pretty much captured (they would have been the only group moving) when I realized it was Clarke, Octavia and Bellamy still ready to carry out the mission, I was like well that will solve it. And my mind went to this crew and after seeing this as harrowing as it appears I also vaguely wonder if it was just like the Potomac they crossed (given the only thing we definitely know about where they are is that the main Grounder village we know is Tondc which was Washington D.C. and then the main Grounder city is likely Annapolis, Maryland (that’s what I think Lexa was talking about). And then Jaha and Murphy were heading north,

• Viv says:

I was so engrossed in the show, I forgot that their world paralleled our earth! TonDC — brilliant! The lighthouse kinda reminds me of the Myst game. I kinda wanna see a pristine abandoned civilization and watch everyone figure out where all the people went to…

3. xomareen says:

Okay, so seems like we lost the other two, something crazy must’ve happened.
    And a lighthouse? Color me intrigued.

4. wrstlgirl says:

Very interesting. Looking forward to seeing how this all shakes out.

5. Carola says:

I am so pumped up for tonight! This show is so awesome. One of the best on TV right now!
    People need to watch it! Catch up this summer on Netflix and watch live S3. It really is an incredible show, so well written and acted.. I am so impressed…

6. Tanner says:

So someone got hungry in the boat and needed to eat.

Bye bye other two non-important characters.

7. art says:

we really like the 100. there are 5 people who watch this show every week, It is one of the better shows on tv