Pilot News: L Word Actress Joins Shonda Rhimes' The Catch

Rose Rollins The Cast Cast

ABC’s The Catch has caught another cast member.

Rose Rollins (The L Word) has joined the cast of the Shonda Rhimes/Betsy Beers drama project, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

RELATED Pilot Season 2o15: Scoop on This Fall’s (Possible) New Shows, Who’s in Them

The project centers on Alice Martin (played by The Killing‘s Mireille Enos), a woman about to get married and conned. Unbeknownst to her slippery fiancé Kieran (played by NCIS‘ Damon Dayoub), Alice — who investigates fraud for a living — is not all she claims to be. And when the fiancé’s expertly planned con collides with her perfectly constructed lies, they plunge into a dangerous game of cat and mouse.

Rollins will play Andie Derringer, the wife of Evan (Numb3rs‘ Alimi Ballard) who can’t understand why Alice didn’t know Kieran was lying to her.

Rollins most recently appeared as Det. Kiz Rider in Amazon’s Bosch. Her other TV gigs include Southland, Nikita and NCIS.

1. Lizo says:

Shona has *another* new show. She has to be one of the hardest working people in Hollywood.
    And I’ll of course watch, it’s Shonda

• Lucifer says:

She’s just a producer on this project, just like HTGAWM. She’s only the showrunner/head writer for Grey’s and Scandal. She’s at a tie with Ryan Murphy, who is also running two shows.

2. JP says:

I like Rose. That character description seems a bit limited for what she can do, but I’m guessing her role will grow if this goes to series.

3. behzadbyhimself says:

The entire criminally underrated ensemble of The L Word should be working a lot more!

4. REGINA delph says:

I WANT TO THANK GREYS,AND EVERYBODY ON THERE,I LOVE GREYS,I GOT MY KID’S, AND DAD SO ADDICTED, WE WATCH GREYS. ON NETFLIX, STARTED AT THE BEGINNING, AND WORK ARE WAY TO THE END,GREYS HAS SAVED MY DAD FROM DEPRESSION FROM LOSING MY MOM,THERE WHERE TOGETHER 33 PLUS YEARS, WE WERE ALL HURT,CHRISTINA,AND MHER WAS ARE FAVORITE V,OF COURSE GEORGE. SO THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY DAD,AND WE MISS EVERYBODY THAT HAS LEFT,I HATE THAT EVERYBODY IS LEAVING,I WISH IT COULD STAY ON FOREVER.

5. REGINA delph says:

Thanks greys for being such a great impact on me. And my family, you have save my dad from depression of my mom,they was togeather 33 + years, we watch greys over and over on Netflix, Christina, and meradith( and my Virgie I will miss each one of you,thanks for a great show.

6. sassykay says:

Excellent. Saw her on NCIS, I like her acting and of course she was great with Alice on The L Word. Looking forward to seeing her again.

7. francieli says:

Ola Rose Rollins amo vc sou sua maior fã espero um dia pode te conhecer