Pilot News: OLTL Alum Trevor St. John Joins Julie Plec's CW Drama Cordon

Trevor St. John Cordon

The CW has added two more to the cast of its upcoming drama pilot Cordon, including One Life to Live vet Trevor St. John.

Written by The Vampire Diaries boss Julie Plec, Cordon centers on the outbreak of a deadly epidemic in Atlanta. When a large city quarantine is quickly enforced, those stuck on the inside are left to fight for their lives.

Per our sister site Deadline, St. John will play Leo, a past-his-prime journalist who receives anonymous information about the particulars of the disease and attempts to find the truth.

Additionally, George Young (Singapore’s The Pupil) has joined the cast as Dr. Victor Cannerts, director of the CDC, who is one of the many quarantined patients.

David Nutter (Arrow, The Flash) will executive-produce the potential series, which also counts The Vampire Diaries‘ Chris Wood, Farscape‘s Claudia Black and Spartacus‘ Hanna Mangan Lawrence among its cast members.

1. Tran says:

Don’t know who was the best Todd Manning from OLTL: Trevor St. John or Roger Howarth who’s now on GH.

2. A. D. says:

Roger Howarth is the one and ONLY Todd Manning…this guy acts like a stiff and was always SO boring!

• Tran says:

Howarth came back to OLTL after ATWT ended during its amazing 50-plus years on the air. BTW, he played Paul Ryan.

• Tee says:

Yes, that was my issue with Trevor St. John. After years of watching Roger Howarth show immense emotion and feeling with his character (whether funny, scary, villainous, or vulnerable), Trevor St. John was like a statue.

3. Tran says:

I remember him when he played one of the guys chasing after Jason Bourne in The Bourne Ultimatum and then played Candace Cameron Bure’s loving interest in the made for TV movie Finding Normal.

4. S McMary says:

I liked them both as Todd but I HATE Roger Howath as Franco. To be fair, though, I don’t think any actor could make that character work as written. It’s funny but the premise sounds to me like Under the Dome albeit with different reasons for the “quarantine.” I think David Nutter is a good and experienced director so I would check it out if it made it to series.

5. meatwad says:

Depending on the tone of the show, this could be very good

6. dee123 says:

Why is this woman getting ANOTHER show?

7. Marcy Adams says:

Trevor St. John is a wonderful actor! I have enjoyed his work in other things. Cordon is just the type of show that I enjoy so much! I will be watching and telling my friends and family about it!