Pretty Little Liars Season Finale Photos: Rosewood Braces for the Big 'A' Reveal

Pretty Little Liars Season Finale

ABC Family has released the first photos from Pretty Little Liars‘ upcoming season finale (March 24, 8/7c) — and, strangely, there’s nary a liar to be seen.

As further proof that creator Marlene King intends to keep the finale, ominously titled “Welcome to the Dollhouse,” under wraps, none of the main five girls appear in this batch of first-look photos.

Instead, we see the guys — Ezra, Toby, Caleb and even Andrew — working diligently to, I assume, thwart whatever heinous plan “A” has in store for the girls. We also see Spencer’s parents confronting an unidentified gentleman, though it’s anyone’s guess as to who he is and what they want with him. (Seriously, can anybody I.D. this guy? Is it Cyrus? Noel?)

What little we do know about the finale, besides that we’ll learn the identity of “Big A,” can be found in the official episode synopsis below:

“A” has always had fun playing with Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer, but now “they” have the biggest game to date in store for the girls. As shocking secrets come to light and the biggest clue to the “A” mystery is revealed, is this one plAydate the Liars can survive?

Browse photos from the season finale below, then drop a comment: Who do you think is behind all this mAdness in Rosewood?

1. Alyse says:

It seems that the reddit spoilers and true, which would explain why there are hardly any pictures and the short synopsis.

• Dude says:

What are the spoilers?

• Alyse says:

They aren’t minor spoilers, they are major, like the entire plot of the episode major. I don’t want to spoil it for you and everyone

• Jess says:

Dude, spoilers are give aways, like the plot or what will happen like someone says there will be a blood drive in 5X19 (i think it was in that) but your only up to 5X11 and u find out, they are like secrets about the story. Hope that was a good explanation?! x

• Jess says:

** I meant ONE of the spoilers are that when the Liars and Ezra were in London, Wren was the person who shot Ezra and that Holbrook will get Ali out of prison by framing Hanna

• Rebecca says:

I’m hello where were you when Shana admits she shot Ezra? Thank you very much you should rewatch that episode where aria kills her.

• Andy Swift says:

You’ll have to be more specific. Reddit is full of PLL “spoilers.”

• Alyse says:

The spoilers pretty much outlined the entire plot for the season finale, it sounds like an insane episode. People weren’t originally sure if they were true but the other spoilers they posted for other episodes all have turned out to be true.

• Sally says:

I’m trying to find spoilers on reddit, but I cant find anything. I think A will be Mona again……she was hoarding her blood? And for what? So she could splash it around her foyer and make it look like she was dead! I’m trying to figure out why she would be in a trunk and looking dead at the end of that episode though, and so far I cant come up with a theory for that. Her eyes looked pretty dead to me there…but MAYBE Mike is helping her with all this and he opens the trunk, and instead of looking dead, she gets up and the whole dead eyes thing was a trick to make us think she was super dead. I dont know. This show is my guilty pleasure, I never realize how much I love it until the season is over.

• Kristy says:

I think I know which spoilers you’re talking about… without going into much detail, the spoilers say that A’s identity isn’t actually revealed. The wording of the synopsis is oddly specific, saying the “BIGGEST CLUE to the “A” mystery is revealed”, instead of “A is revealed”…

• Alyse says:

That is the only spoiler that I figured would be fine to say without spoiling the entire episode. I never expected them to day who A is in the finale when there are still 2 seasons left.

• kjmackin says:

Can you please link the sub-reddit? I would be very interested in reading them.

• Kayla says:

I tried to post the link but it wouldn’t let me. If you go to r/prettylittleliars and search “Daisy”, there are posts outlining her spoilers. She apparently worked for the show or the network and was fired for spoiling this stuff. The mods confirmed she was legit.

2. Sally says:

Thats Mike in that pic.

3. Lincoln says:

I hope they actually reveal who “A” really is this time and we dont get another red herring… This show has already kept this going way too long.

• Dude says:

They’ll reveal it and then 10 episodes later they’ll backtrack and say nope…A was just writing a book.

• Sally says:

I agree with you, about ANOTHER red herring, but at the same time, I dont want to know who A is. Thats what makes the show so creepy to me, not knowing. In fact, I hope they never reveal who A is.
      Also, something will have to be discovered about Bethany. We sorta lost that whole plot somewhere. Is she Alisons twin? Is Alison really Bethany, but they switched her out? Remember when she saw the picture of her family ski trip and she had no memory of it? What was that all about? I want THOSE kinds of answers.

• Marie says:

Yes this show has gone on way too long. I was hooked the first 2 seasons, then got bored during 3rd season, picked it up again in the 4th, and only watched one episode in the 5th, Allie’s trial. And the show hasn’t changed one bit, A is still after them, and they keep lying. Ugh so overrated.

4. Chandra says:

Looks like Toby to me!

5. Jared says:

If I had a dollar for how many times “A’s big reveal” was about to happen, I would be a freaking millionaire! The show is harmless and fun but I had to give up on it 2 seasons ago because I literally became fed up with the never ending reveal. I mean enough is enough. Lol!

• Ray says:

Same. It also became increasingly ridiculous and difficult to suspend disbelief. PLL started well but is just inane drivel at this point.

• Lauren says:

Agreed. I used to love to watch it for the outfits & the drama. But eventually the never-ending plot twists got to be too much.

6. Riana says:

i understand why they can’t show Ali or Hanna, but can’t we see Spencer, Aria or Emily?

7. Kayla says:

HOW BLIND ARE YOU GUYS?!

THAT IS CLEARLY TOBY….same shirt in the other picture…..just different lighting….

8. Angel says:

Ok so it says A has had fun playing with Aria Spencer Emily and Hannah for years. So obviously A is not one of the girls.

9. pllfan says:

the guy is toby

10. Emma says:

Looks like Mike Mongomery

11. mooshki says:

Tracked down the spoilers if anyone else wants to read them. (It lays out the story of the finale rather than revealing A.) Go to the Pretty Little Liars subreddit and search for “Daisy #1” and someone has a summary of the spoilers. (I think the original post was removed.)

12. Jess says:

I saw comments of people thinking its Cyrus, well if your up to date (MIGHT BE A SPOILER FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVEN’T SEEN THE LATEST), Aria and Hanna, visit Cyrus in hospital, However when Aria, Hanna and the nurse leave the room, -A gets up and walks toward Cyrus, then cuts it off. If you wanna know spoilers i have the latest, instagram is mikaylajevric, its a random name i know but DM me if u wanna have some PLL SPOILERS

13. Cas says:

It better not be Toby. Simply for the fact that they already made us assume it was him once and then cleared him. That would be so annoying!

14. Sherifa says:

andrew

15. Jess says:

The guy Spencer’s parents were confronting was Toby. I think lol.

16. Lucy says:

i think that A is going to be someone no one has ever suspected and I’ve also come upon a theory

A-Alison

T-Toby
    E-Ezra
    A-aria
    M-Mona

17. Will says:

The guy looks like it could be Noal or Holbrook.

18. earl savage says:

it looks like noel

19. Leanne says:

The unidentifiable guy looks like it could be Toby. In the next photo Toby is wearing the same shirt..

• Ashleigh says:

It’s actually different shirts but I still think it’s Toby first shirt looks grey with a little pocket the other is green with white trim no pocket

20. Beth says:

Like OMG, Ali’s lawyer used to play a character named Julie on the TV show Friends, and she dated a guy who USED to date a woman named MONA – it MUST be a clue?!

We get it, everyone’s got their panties in a knot over all these conspiracies, but how bout we all just sit back and WAIT for the answers instead of hastily condemning something we all know we secretly love : the thrill of the secret. If you DIDN’T realize this was going to be a show about mystery, intrigue, deception, and false leads before you started watching it, then you are quite naïve – and if you DID know, but just can’t handle it, then you might as well just stop watching it or keep your mouths shut so you’re not ruining it for the rest of us who DO still love it. KThanks.

21. kayla says:

I truly hope that A isn’t so obvious. I would hate to say I wasted all my time watching to have it be lets say Mona or Allison or a twin. I want it to be shocking and unbelievable one of the girls would be a perfect A. Like Spencer or Aria. Even one of the parents of the girls would be good

22. melanie says:

pretty little liars is a suspensful tv show and it leaves you hanging or drulling all over your food because you want to know whos -A the four girls are brace to be testing -A to her or him or there limits ill admit i wont want to find out or go after -A

23. It is Toby that Spencer’s parents are talking to

24. Tiffany says:

Maybe Alison has dissociative identity disorder and her alter ago is the one who killed Mona and she does not remember it.

25. Maria says:

All I can think about is that the person playing Alison’s lawyer is Kevin’s mother (Supernatural)

26. Maria says:

The guy looks like either Toby or Noel…I think…and what’s up with Andrew? he’s suddenly too “in” 😓

27. who wrote this article??? Anyone who’s seen 1 episode knows that’s Toby that Mr. and Mrs. Hastings are confronting. You can spot his head and jawline from a mile away!

28. eli says:

Hanna is A wait and see

29. Sraa says:

All of these ‘A’ reveals are such a joke. Because 99% of the time it’s been a total lie. They just say that it’s A….and then the next season starts and they basically say ‘just kidding’. It shows that the writers really have no idea how to make anyone A. How to explain how some person has unlimited funds and basically nothing else to do in their life.

• Marie says:

Yes, I think the writers ran out of logical explanations in Season 1. Everything is so unbelievable.. How can 2 suspects arrested for abatement in the same crime (Allie and Hannah) be at the same prison working side by side in the laundry room and able to pass secret notes to each other and not get caught? In real life, they would be in separate parts of jail. Too ridiculous. But I’m in too deep to quit now.

30. Trish says:

looks like Toby

31. kirsten says:

Noel in the photo above.

32. Sharon says:

It’s Dan from gossip girl!!!!!

33. Eliose says:

No, it was jason

34. A says:

Well I don’t know if you were serious in the above paragraph when you asked if anyone could identify the “unidentified man” with Spencer’s Parents, but if you were…I believe it’s Toby.

35. Sarah Herrera says:

This looks like Arias ex boyfriend.. The one who was teaching her how to fight.

36. Cyrus, Noel, Toby, or Jason

37. Madison says:

I think A is Andrew. He is always there and follows the girls like he ALREADY knows where they are going. Doesnt A always know where and what the girls are doing and where they are doing it. I am just saying it’s weird how he always knows where they are, where to find them, and is always around.

• Marie says:

I think Andrew is another red herring. Just like when Ezra was writing that book about Allie. I still don’t believe that load of crap.

38. Ashlee says:

What if spencer (who has 7 letters) has multiple personality disorder and she’s been A all along .. But she doesn’t even know it her self…

39. Lucy says:

I think is detective Tanner. Why would she be hiding something and not want Toby to find out anything.

40. Sen. says:

The one guy with Spencer’s parents is Toby look at his shirt and then look at his shirt in the pic with Ezra and Caleb look at the back of his head its Toby now what ever they might be saying to him idk but it’s him.

41. Hannah says:

Actually Toby’s shirt has gray on the sleeves. It looks like Nole Kahn to me. Or however you spell it.

42. I believe Andrew is the one don’t know for sure but I think so just don’t know the outcome.

43. Jody says:

Oh my God! There’s NO POSSIBILITY that Aria is A! In season’s 5 finale,there was a part when Andrew was listening the conversation between Spencer’s mother and Melissa.But also,at the ”prom” Spencer called someone named Charles,that guy with a mask.And there was a part when Mona said that A has a soul,a twin,which I really think it’s Andrew’s twin Charles.Two twin brothers – Andrew and Charles.When Mona said that,there,in the room were pictures and a tape with some blonde boys that looked like twins.That was them when they were little.I connected the dots and makes sense.The reason they’re doing this A thing is still a mystery.

44. Faith says:

I think that Andrew is A little helper he has a lot if access to the girls

45. i kown the a is revealed is chrles dilaurints finally i thinking about that nigth cece plan is
    trick on ailson to kill mona and mona is revealed ailve or she still playing a game now is
    porm nigth fanil season aria emily spncer hanna to found there boyfrand prom picher to win
    a game the topic is spncer so mad at emily firgthing about grilfrand maya and pagie too
    toby ezra and caulb looking computer to found a is real name the preson is mona vonjck
    vandrraal the dilaurints family is ailson jason keth there dad someone is misseing she is
    died here jason AILSON KETH MOM JESSICA DILARUNTS SPNCER LOOK AT THE SHE \
    SAW THE SCREN A MOVIE JESSICA DILAURINTS THERE 2 BOYS THE BABY GIRL IS
    AILSON DILAURINS AILSON SEASON IT ALL REVEALED BIGGS a ALL TIMES PLAYING
    A GAME I MAKE THIS COMMENTS PRITTY LITTLE LARIS 21 GIRL TAYLOR GRACE
    POESCHEL Hanna worst sister compete dance whit battle kate randll now emily to do to
    win dance thing whit hanna my faverit song is bang bang from jesie j nicki arina grande
    will you show me the recap the vedio about the biggs a yet finale revealed next big thing
    ok bye love love you gys i can whit the 6 season spring revealed wiil a is bye agin
    you will say ih to keengen allen to say youre single to marry me someday i still 20 in /
    and lucy beson thorin sahy and janel parrish to like here moviie bratz allso to
    to say ih i love here agan i love here can thicking of here to signd my magzine go chick
    ailson dilaurins sashA PIETERSE PLES TO TELL SHE IS MY SISTER TO ME LUCY HALE