Hannibal Season 3 Premiere Date Set

Hannibal‘s next course has been set.

Bryan Fuller’s acclaimed NBC thriller will launch its third season on Thursday, June 4 at 10/9c. (Get a first look at Mads Mikkelsen’s murdering menace in full-tilt fugitive mode below).

Additionally, David Duchovny’s 1960s Charles Manson Drama Aquarius will premiere with a two-hour episode on Thursday, May 28 from 9-11 pm, before settling into its regular 9-10 pm, pre-Hannibal perch the following week. (It’s Serial Killer Thursday on NBC! Also, David Duchovny/Gillian Anderson one-two punch!)

Other NBC summer premiere dates announced Friday: American Ninja Warrior Season 7 (Monday, May 25 at 8/7c) and  America’s Got Talent  Season 10 (Tuesday, May 26 at 8/7c).

Hannibal

1. Kidra says:

Heroes Reborn???

2. Tea says:

Perfect.

3. Newo says:

Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny shows on the same night…

• Steven says:

I guess until Fox works out all the details to bring back The X Files then this will have to do.

• Williwasnt says:

This will more than do. Even if the Duchovny show is a flop, Hannibal is more than enough entertainment for the night.

4. Amanda says:

What’s it been 4? or is 5 years since we last saw Hannibal?

5. Azrielen says:

The news that’s it’s being moved off of Fridays is FANTASTIC! I think it will do excellently as a summer show. I am so excited!

6. iakovos says:

HANNIBAL should fill in Thursday once SLAP is done or now, to replace the cancelled ALLEGIANCE.

7. thisismenow says:

A super long wait. -_- Wasn’t it a spring show in 2013 and 2014?

• Tea says:

Yes, to replace Do No Harm then to replace Dracula. If it gets the same ratings in summer as it did then, its a lock for renewal.

8. Peggy S. says:

June 4th cant get here soon enough. I love Hannibal so much. I tell everyone I can that they should be watching this show.

9. Moo Kee says:

this is the greatest tv show i have watched in 10 years very addicting awesome storyline

10. skbatman01 says:

Before the show started, I thought about including my husband in watching it as a show we watch together, but it is all mine! My guilty, delicious pleasure.

11. Van says:

I do believe a film version of the show would do extremely well, without Sir Anthony. Mads Mikkelsen has the acting chops and intense physicality the role of Hannibal Lecter requires–Anthony Hopkins never played a dynamic version of Lecter-his portrayal was static. Mads brings it believable physicality, intelligence and passion Hopkins never could. Hopkins is an Ex-Lecter.

12. Reese says:

I can’t wait fit the season to start. But does anyone worry that the really late start of Season 3…later than originally announced…bodes poorly for a Season 4? At first I wasn’t a fan since I was comparing the series to the movies and story lines of the novels, but once I started to look at it on its own, I fell in love with it. I sure hope the series continues into the future. I like Mads’ spin on Lecter as a fallen angel and the artistry of the series. And like a lot of fans have said, I hate that I actually like Dr. Chilton. LOL