Exclusive

Revenge Sneak Peek: Margaux Gets Emily Right Where She Wants Her

Loading video...

Emily gets proactive in her fight against Margaux when Revenge returns Sunday (ABC, 10/9c), and TVLine has your exclusive first look at Ms. Thorne’s next move.

Our clip finds Emily going full-on Mission: Impossible, slipping into a slinky black catsuit and breaking into LeMarchal Media, while Nolan whispers instructions — along with the occasional quip — into her earpiece.

But Emily quickly discovers that getting in is the easy part; as for getting out… well, you’ll just have to see how that pans out for yourself.

Hit PLAY on the preview clip above, then drop a comment with your thoughts below: How do you hope this all plays out?

1. Ray says:

Margaux needs to die. Like yesterday

2. Joe says:

This show is so way off track from its original premise, can the last 2 seasons be a dream like Dallas ?

• bluji says:

Wouldn’t that be three seasons, considering no one ever will want to remember the horrible mess called Initiative?

• And that still was a better plot twist than David Clarke, which only brought the entire series to a complete slump.

• Whoexactlydoyouthinkyouare? says:

Really? Wasn’t the premise REVENGE and isn’t what the show has been about? Maybe you’ve been watching “Dallas”?

• Did the writers?

The show isn’t about revenge anymore, it’s about pointless new characters and the useless family drama they dumped in. You have both Victoria and Emily with nothing to do, you’ve wasted time on David Clarke after bringing him back only to do nothing important and leave the series on a major slump.

• Joe says:

You do remember the original concept of the show , the story wrapped up last year , instead of concluding the series the decided to make it about getting revenge on each other , it’s not working the ratings are tanking, ( if u say don’t watch it if u don’t like it , I’m just about ready too )

• Exactly, that’s why most people aren’t interested and it doesn’t help that the newer characters that are getting more screen time aren’t interesting to sustain the show itself for most viewers.

3. Liza says:

I Have said this before but it is worth repeating: Margaux as a worthy adversary to Emily is a JOKE!! They took down Malcolm Black in two episodes. Margaux should be toast in about 5 minutes!!

• JoMarch says:

Unless the writers “stack the deck”. By that I mean give her super powers of keeping ahead of Emily. I don’t mean Iron Man super powers, I mean, they could embue her with more deviousness and cleverness than she’s exhibited in the past.

• The writing would have to be devious and clever and unfortunately the writers aren’t capable to pull that off which is why Margeaux doesn’t work, especially as a villain. Malcolm Black was a complete was of time and they hyped him up like no tomorrow only to take him out like a chump in 2-3 episodes and we’re supposed to take Margeaux of all characters seriously? XD.

• Margeaux’s whole character is a joke tbh, but they’ll probably drag it out because of some more contrived nonsense.

• joy1013 says:

I agree on this. I don’t get the whole Margo revenges emily deal. I can do without that. Regardless, I’m a loyal fan and love the show.

4. Matt C. says:

The photo slideshow under the article pretty much spoils what happens next…

Does anybody really believe Margaux is capable of outsmarting Emily and Nolan? Come on now.

5. Azerty says:

So weird, the city behind Emily looks so fake, am I the only one thinking that? Like if it hasn’t been in post production or something…

6. N says:

Nemily!!!!!!!!!!

7. Erica says:

the picture under the video kind of ruins the suspense.

8. maxisatroll123 says:

What is up with all of the negativity about the show? If you don’t like it don’t watch. Is sad that these days I can’t find a decent discussion about this show.

9. Kate says:

I feel like this preview is silly since the pictures released are right there and it is clear that Louise is the one they caught to play the wide eyed role while Emily actually does whatever she and Nolan are planning.

10. gloria 098 says:

that is not Emily who walked in that room it was Louise because look at the pics for season four on top. i bet cha they are trying to trick us.

11. DL says:

Mar-go home. Please.

12. Nikki says:

It annoys me when people beat down on the Malcolm or Margaux storyline because to you don’t see their threat.
    but he wasn’t. he was never meant to be. the whole point to his character was to show the dangers of not knowing someone because then you can’t take them down. Malcolm was a character Emily, Nolan and Jack knew nothing about and had to go off David’s warnings and he was right. Malcolm Black wasn’t really a conniving man, thats because he was illegal arms dealer. They are not that smart, not Emily or Victoria smart anyway.
    Malcolm was a character of violence and murder. Whereas though Victoria and Conrad did commit some murders, they didn’t go around town killing the chief of police. Murders is much worse than some people keeping some secrets and framing a man.

He and the Grayson’s are very different characters. Now there is Margaux. She’s not as smart as Emily, because in the past she’s needed help from dumbo Daniel, but thats not the point.
    Margaux has power, in the media business. She has the power to corrupt the truth that Victoria and Conrad never had. She owns a media empire that can print what ever she wants about people. The Grayson’s never had that, they always had to go through other peolple.

• No, people are beating up on these characters because they’re uninteresting and poorly written.

Malcolm was nothing but a waste of time, that’s the problem, all he did was take up screen time after being hyped up over nothing.

Margeaux’s problem is that she’s just not a very well constructed character, she was just yet another socialite character thrown out there and why bother when the show keeps throwing these new characters at us every few episodes? And then they try to make her this villain which comes off more as a temper tantrum than an actual threat. The execution is what makes it awful especially from these writers because they can’t pull it off. Not to mention 1 of many characters with unnecessary family characters dropped into the series, which was just more useless baggage.

13. Me says:

When Daniel was killed the show ended to me. What about that boring promise of revenge from Margaux? Seriously? I thought thatbwas going to get interesting when David promised revenge on Amanda’s being supposedly dead. Not long after, my excited got killed together with their lost in the plot. VIctoria getting away with hidding his own daughter living next door? Way too much out of line. I miss the show but actually what was good about the show. Quite sad.

• Seriously, David Clarke was not only a waste of time, Emily and Victoria have absolutely nothing to do and it’s basically the newer characters that are stealing the show and unfortunately they can’t carry it.

• jinx2014 says:

I agree with you 100%. The writers need to go back to the beginning and make it the way it used to be. They need to live up to the “revenge” it used to be. Love Nolan but him being married to Louise was a shocker for me.

14. Jay says:

Lol @ the pic below the video spoiling the outcome of the video

15. I bet they use Louise as a diversion to get Emily back out!

16. Pat says:

was pretty much done when they killed Aiden off!!!!

17. Maui marlo says:

Emily faux Amanda will say something clever to try to get out of it or jack or Nolan will rescue her.breaking an entering charge….

18. googgai says:

I like how the photo below the video spoiled the scene teased in video.

19. dee123 says:

What is the crap? Emily would be able to squash Margaux like a bug.

20. Ntale says:

It was anice show before they killed off Conrad and Daniel

21. Liz E. Bird says:

I would like to see the show go back to its original respect of art, music, paintings, fashion, awesome hair styles, and why not some spa, mani/pedi and rich people activities like Louise’s boat, aircraft and cool cars.

22. joy1013 says:

Can’t wait! No other show compares or is even Like it. my husband is addicted now too lol and we watched from season 1 to current season 4 together. I think if people watched the first season all the way through, we watched it on netflix, more people would watch the show. this is the only show we have ever been so excited about watching! I really am going to miss it whej it comes to a close. Im going to watch and be loyal till the end. Looking forward to emily and Jack getting together…at least hoping that will happen eventually!

23. Beda says:

Maybe I was just seeing things but when David was on the beach with Jack was there a couple of fins going past in the background. I always look at the background just for fun and was sure that I saw two black fins going by.

24. Nosey says:

I admit to still watching the show, but not totally impressed like I was with Season 1. After Season 1 the plot was just entertaining only and had no purpose. I did not like the revisiting Fauxmily using Daniel, I felt like that plan died when she was caught kissing Jack. I did not like Aiden “working” with Victoria particularly after her son shot him. I did not like the plan to frame Victoria, one of the worst plan. Although I want them together not liking how they are putting Jack and her together. Season 1 was flawless to me, outside of Season 1, my favorite plot was having Daniel be the shooter, their cat fight after they wed, loved the way they did her wedding vows with the flashbacks, and the fact he died saving her particularly after he shot her. I also liked the fact Jack never had a flashback of their childhood w/ Fauxmanda. I watch to see how they put Jack and her together but not impressed w/ that. But despite all this will more than likely continue to watch the show. Most drama series I watch are only 13 episodes, particularly b/c plots aren’t dragged out. Revenge actually is the only 20+ drama series I watch(watch “24” but it is no longer 20+ episodes). Revenge Season 1 just caught my eye and had good solid 22 episodes.