The 100 Finale: Will Clarke and Lexa's Budding Romance Survive the War?

The 100 Clarke Lexa

The CW’s The 100 is never short on twists, but last week’s sudden lip lock between reluctant partners Clarke and Lexa took everyone by surprise — including the actors, themselves.

“For a while, one of the main characteristics about Lexa was that love was no longer an option for her, so I figured it was never going to happen,” Alycia Debnam-Carey (Lexa) tells TVLine. “The writers would put sly little suggestions in the script every now and then, but both Eliza [Taylor] and myself were like, ‘No way, it’s not going to happen.’ Then we finally read this past episode and went, ‘OK, it really is happening!'”

Besides the obvious physical attraction — executive producer Jason Rothenberg has confirmed that Clarke is, in fact, bisexual — Debnam-Carey believes Clarke and Lexa connect because they’ve both had to grow up quickly, unexpectedly becoming leaders after the loss of a loved one (see Exhibits Finn and Costia).

“I love how well-received that kiss was, and by such a young fan base,” she adds, explaining that she’s “still a novice” at Twitter and only recently learned what ‘shipping is. “It’s such a positive thing; this type of relationship isn’t something you get to see too often on teen shows.”

Of course, this being The 100, don’t expect Clarke and Lexa to hash out their confusing feelings over a romantic, candlelit dinner for two. Ain’t nobody got time for that.

“They’re about to go battle, which is the most important thing right now for both characters,” Debnam-Carey points out. “It’s what they’ve been working towards all season; as for anything else, we’ll have to wait and see.”

As for what will go down on the two-part season finale — airing March 4 and 11 at 9/8c on The CW — Debnam-Casey remains coy, simply saying that “some tough choices have to be made.”

The 100 fans, are you feeling the love between Clarke and Lexa? And who are you most worried about heading into the two-part finale? Drop a comment with your thoughts, theories and fears below.

1. xomareen says:

My two cents on the Clarke/Lexa thing: I am super glad that Clarke is bi and that the kiss happened and that it was tasteful and fitting in the situation. Lexa definitely has feelings for Clarke, but I am not so sure she returns those, at least not in the same capacity. And because we’re talking about The 100 I don’t think they’ll get some happily ever after.
    For now all I can really hope for is that Lexa makes it through the season, considering Alycia’s been cast on The Walking Dead spin-off.

• Sawyer says:

The show has not been ordered to series yet. The pilot has been ordered.

• ? says:

Yeah, I thought it was pretty clear for a few weeks now that Lexa was starting to be into Clarke, but when they kissed I also thought that Clarke was playing Lexa by reciprocating. It seemed like a calculated response not to rebuff her, considering all the other stuff she’s been willing to do to make sure this tenuous alliance holds. Personally, I think that’s a way more interesting story than having Clarke develop genuine romantic feelings for Lexa. How do you manage a situation like that, when this one person is basically your only ally in holding things together, and she’s a somewhat volatile and unstable person, but while you like and respect her you just don’t have any sexual attraction to her, and now she’s made a pass at you? I would find that more interesting, because I think Clarke would play along and reciprocate. But hey, if she’s genuinely bisexual and has feelings for Lexa, that’s an interesting story, too.

• Kelly says:

THAT was the Jump the Shark moment or Nuke the Fridge, if you will.NOT because I am anti-gay/lesbian but because I thought it cheapened the whole story set-up.Clake is suppose to be grieving Finn and the decisions she has made, not macking on the grounder leader. After the war, ok fine, but c’mon there is a war to fight

• Alyssa says:

.ANTI gay/ lesbian… you are going to through away your taste for an amazing tasteful series because you have an unfortunate Percival on gender.
        You will have to change your way of thinking eventually my dear its 2016. Happyness and feelings are not a choice.

• Trump says:

This is not the forum to promote a deviate lifestyle. 2016 has nothing to do with it other than showing that decay takes time. Whether it is the rotting and decay of an apple or the moral decay that promotes LGBT as “normal”. De-sensitivity comes from prolonged exposure and does not make anything any less wrong than it was 100 years ago. Homosexuality has not/is not/will not ever be normal. I do not have to change my way of thinking and I will not. We do not have to accept YOUR lifestyle as OK; it is not.

2. Kate says:

Well, I think it is unlikely basically because the actress playing Lexa is in something else and since this got picked up it seems its going to require more of a time commitment. Like, even though there are only six episodes left, I think it is unlikely we see Julian on Continuum in his younger form at least since Murphy has actually become a full fledged character on the 100. And there is this whole Bellamy factor even if nothing ever happens between Clarke and Bellamy, I think seeing how they operate as co-leaders would intensely bother Lexa. Right now, she just thinks of him as Clarke’s reliable second but Clarke thinks of him as her right hand man.

• JC says:

Many actors do two shows at a time. Lincoln was on Mistresses all season long last year despite being on The 100.

3. uk-usa-tvaddict says:

I watch this show infrequently so forgive me if this was explain before, but why is Lexa’s character so weak now? She seemed like such a strong leader whens she was introduced and in the latest episodes she seems to have taken a back seat and let Clarke be the leader.

• agnes says:

Because love is weakness and she’s blindly in love with Clarke.

• Shannon says:

I think she recognizes that Clarke has strengths that will serve both of their people and is the most reasonable of the “sky people”. I don’t think she’s taking a back seat. She sees Clarke’s potential to be a great leader and is trying to teach her how to make hard decisions so they can win this war. Lexa is hardly following Clarke around like a puppy dog. She made the call on whether or not to warn the others about the bomb and she ordered a hit on Octavia until Clarke literally put a gun to the assassin’s head and threatened to expose them herself. I feel like they balance each other out. Clarke is learning to toughen up while Lexa is realizing she doesn’t have to shut off all emotion to be a good leader.

• Cat says:

You need to watch the whole season to see how Clarke has changed Lexa. Lexa trusts her and has started to over the last few episodes, seeing her as an equal (leaders of their people)
      She is a little weak around Clarke but that is because she has let Clarke in.

• Sheba says:

Its also story and character progression. If everyone stayed the same all the time, the show would be insanely boring and wouldn’t last very long.

4. Daisy says:

I would like Clarke with Bellamy but as she said I really don’t think she can be with anyone and be an effective leader. Especially during wartime.

5. amy says:

i love them together, you can feel the attraction and love. Well done to the 100 for being brave. I just hope that they continue to be brave and have them be together and progress naturally.

6. Et al says:

It was so out of the blue but also felt completely right in the moment. I hope they explore it a bit more.

7. I only want for Lexa to not die TBH would love is the could develop Lexa/Clarke more, but this show doesnt tend to focus on romance and i actually like that, there are too many shows that only focus on there “ships”.

• I agree! I like that the romance takes a backseat for the most part. It wouldn’t make any sense if these characters were like “AHH WE’RE ALL GOING TO DIE”…oh let’s have sex. It’s more realistic than most of what’s on TV these days.

8. ana says:

THIS…are the kind of titles that make me face palm HARD..especially so close to the finale

lol…and to think that some people were saying that Bellarke is not happening because the writers are probably scared that people who are not watching #The100 think is a romance show and that if they happen the show will be just about their romance…also that the focus should be on surviving and how they are going to win this war..

WELL GOOD LUCK WITH THAT..I know they don’t have a tell in what the writer of the article chooses as a title..but you can see what the media are takeing from the show…and I think they wouldn’t like titles like that since they (especially Jason) are saying that the show is much more than that…

the press didn’t get the memo…

• c. says:

I think I agree, although the fact that is a f/f relationship does have bonus points because it is very important, It seems like this potential romance is everything everyone is talking about now

• A fan of TV says:

Yeah but what I got from you is that the show runners don’t want a romance show, but you are militant that Bellarke will happen…are you sure you’re not just peeved that your ‘ship may never set sail?

9. Juliet says:

Finally TV Line does a recap on THe 100. I guess for awhile this show did not exist for this website. I have seen so many recaps on JTV, Reign, VD SPN, Flash, and Arrow I am stunned. This is probably one of the CW most underated show. Finally a n article.

• lauren says:

huh? this sight is one of the few i can rely on for 100 stories. (fyi this isn’t a recap but a preview). i feel like they do almost 1 every 2 weeks or so. maybe you think of wrong sight?

• sawyer says:

Yeah you are right it is preview. I usually get the recap on EW. The last few weeks I have come to this site, and nothing on The 100. Glad to hear this site is promo and recapping, I must have bad timing. I love this show.

• Vlada Gelman says:

Plenty of recaps and previews for The 100 here: http://tvline.com/tag/the-100/

10. T. says:

Love the dyanmic between Clarke and Lexa, their story arc has been amazing, especially in the last episode. They’re my favorite relationship on the show. I hope Lexa lives!

11. Drew says:

It would have been better if Clarke was just playing Lexa to get her to do what Clarke wanted. It’s obvious that Lexa has a thing for Clarke, but it is completely unfitting for Clarke to be feeling anything for anyone right now. She killed Finn a few days ago (to spare him from Lexa), and while he might have been completely destroyed as a character this season, she still appeared to love him.
    If Clarke was just playing Lexa, it would go along with this bada$$ edge that she’s been developing lately. But having a producer confirm that she is bi because of this just screams of trying to grab ratings to me. Season 1 of this show was pretty interesting, but season 2 has fallen quite a bit.

• agnes says:

I completely agree. Clarke/Lexa affair has got out of the blue and feels sort of forced. They don’t make Clarke/Bellamy happen because the show is not about romanticism but survival and nevertheless Grounders new leader turns out to be a beautiful, hot and sexy female leader who happens to be as old as Clarke, so when they first meet, sparkles fly, even though Clarke’s first love has just died by her own hand. In a week time they’ve already kissed… fantastic.

At this point my only concern is for Lincoln/Octavia and Bellamy, a pretty interesting character in season 1 who got downgraded through most of season 2 except these last episodes. I hope he survives, otherwise I quit the show.

• A fan of TV says:

Bellamy will not die. Its nonsense yo think so. There may never be a Bellarke, though, but who cares? Clarke and Bellamy are dynamic and interesting enough on their own, they don’t need to be paired up romantically.

• Viajero says:

I actually disagree on two fronts:

1. I thought the relationship between Clarke and Lexa developed quite naturally. In a sense they really only have each other at this point as equals and have been shown to become increasingly dependent on each other. It´s just because of Finn that it also made sense that Lexa would be the one to initiate the kiss and that Clarke would be the one to back away saying that she needed more time.

2. I also think Season 2 has been far superior to Season 1. They were a bit all over the place in the first Season, seemingly not able to decide if this was going to be straight up Science Fiction or a typical WB teen show. In this second season they have settled on the former, while maintaining a consistent narrative with some remarkably good character development. As a result, the 100 has gone from being something that I caught up with when I had a chance to becoming one of my favorite shows on television.

• Drew says:

Season 1 had a Lost vibe to me. That was a good thing. Higher quality. Good, solid character stories. A good dynamic. Season 2 is more like Earth 2 or something like that (but not exactly Earth 2). It’s not as strong an arc. The characters are just filling roles. The drama is a little forced. It’s too alien.
        Clarke gravitating toward Lexa was cool, in the sense that it was completely unhealthy and a way for Clarke to sink into a dark place after killing Finn. But it isn’t a genuinely good relationship. Lexa is manipulative, making Clarke do things that she wouldn’t normally allow herself to do. They seem to be alike in some ways, with the losses they’ve suffered and their leadership roles, but they aren’t the same. They shouldn’t be moving toward a romance, they should be moving toward conflict that will undoubtedly break out once their common threat is gone.

• Cat says:

Me too!! Really loving everything about this show this season!!!!

12. I honestly thought the chemistry and kiss between Raven and Wick was electric but its a straight relationship so why bother writing about that sigh

• Letti says:

Yeah, it was great. While I love the Clexa story, I hate how it overshadows Raven and Wick. For me they were the best last episode. Along with Bellamy of course.

• AlexAbout says:

Right there with you. This was a big, fat meh. And it really does feel like they’re ignoring Raven and Wick’s relationship because they think the Clexa one will grab them more attention. Okay, I get that ratings are necessary, but seriously, obvious plays like that are just jarring.

13. audrey says:

i think that lexa and clarke are perfict for each other i shipped them ever scence lexa said she had an exgirlfriend. if they kill off lexa i will so stop watching.

14. audrey says:

i think that lexa and clarke are perfect for each other i shipped them ever scence lexa said she had an exgirlfriend. if they kill off lexa i will so stop watching.

• sawyer says:

Bellamy is safe, I hope they develop Clarke/Lexa. I just hope they don’t kill her off yet. Bellamy/Clarke I love them together. I like what the writers did with Clarke and Lexa did not think they would actually make the main character bi-sexual, I think it makes the dynamics great. Bellamy will probably fall in love with the grounder gal he promised to come back for. I think it is way to early for Bellamy and Clarke to get together. We need a season 4. This really has become one of my favorite shows.

• Juliet says:

I won’t stop watching because Lexa was never the end game for Clarke, but a pleasant surprise, as a gay person I will be disappointed if Lexa dies. However the CW may get quite a bit of flack from some LGBT magazines and critics who have praised this show for introducing a Lesbian, and the main character as bi-sexual. I think they are both hot. I also think Bellamy/Clarke are hot . This show is addictive.

15. hannah says:

i’m still 100% rooting for bellarke after all is said and done. won’t be anytime soon, both of them are too focused on saving their people to even begin to think about it,but after things calm down and they can breathe, i believe they’ll be ready for each other.

16. Rach says:

I have loved watching season 2 more then season 1. I think Clarke and Lexa make a great couple, I can’t help but think lexa is going to die in the battle and Clarke will confess she loves her whilst she’s dying.
    I will be gutted if she dies though lexa is my fave character they compliment each other well.
    Hopefully season 3 will be as good as this season.

17. Cat says:

I could sense something between them all season but the kiss was surprising!!!! I liked being surprised and this show does it continuously!
    Really love lexa as a character and Clarke is totally badass!!!! Nice to see them casually together and not having it be an issue.
    Hope to see lexa in more fight action scenes in the next episode :) bet she can kick ass commander styles!

18. G says:

Clarke and Lexa should be a couple but I’m afraid Lexa mite be killed during the war between the mountain men and grounders

19. Tyler says:

Personally, I just hope that Lexa lives through the Season 2 Finale. She really ties the grounder and the sky people together (she is my absolute Favourite too). Also I can say that she is very popular among the fan base of The 100. Since the kiss happened in S2 Ep 14, I have been worrying about her fate. I don’t want to face the facts but it is not looking good for Lexa. I believe she will die in the finale but I very much hope I am wrong.

20. Melissa says:

I love the Lexa/Clarke aspect of the show. Up until Alycia joined the cast and Lexa came along I had no attachments to any of the characters. She started off hard and cold and it was intriguing, trying to figure her out. Now you get to see behind the curtain of Lexa and it’s great. She’s still strong af, but now she is appearing more human. She makes you feel for her and root for her. I honestly can’t see them killing off the character yet, as they just started to really develop it. However I still am hella worried as this show has proven no one is safe. Lexa is by far the most interesting character for me.

21. Well, I’m pretty excited that they got to kiss and bring life to a new era of Clarke. If Lexa makes it, I will be more than pleased and hopeful for “Clexa”!

22. I love the fact that Clarke makes Lexa a more sensitive person. We get to see a whole new side of the dark, commanding spirit that Lexa portrays and I love that. I think Lexa brings a more toughened side of Clarke out, and together they ultimately bring positive traits out. In a world were it is riddled with war and grief, I think the emotion change in both of them is the best! Love the Clexa relationship, and I’m praying to see it turn into more if they don’t kill her off!

23. Christi says:

I think Clarke and Lexa had a strong connection the second they met. Between all what Lexa acknowledges about Clarke’s strength and leadership and the long lingering looks, I think the kiss was well played. Lexa shows what being a great leader means to Clarke, and Clarke brings out a new perspective of life for Lexa. Gender doesn’t really have a role in why I think they’re good for each other. I’m hoping they last but knowing Alycia is casted as a main character in another show, I can’t put my hopes up high. If she dies in this seasons finale I’m going to be heartbroken, not because Clexa won’t happen if she does, but because the show wouldn’t be the same without her.

24. Charissa29 says:

I hope somehow that Lexa survives the coming bloodbath, er um, war with the Mountain Men. It would help the long term prospects for unity between the Grounder tribes and the Sky people. Plus, yummy!

25. Zack says:

I disagree. Finn dying was Finn’s fault. He was the one who shot all those people. No one forced him into anything. Lexa might have ordered his execution but it was something that needed to be done in order to form the alliance. The grounders would’ve gone ape sh*t on lexa if she had refused. I just find it convenient how you think like that but when clarke burned 300 grounder soldiers you let it pass as something that needed to be done. No one was attacking finn and he still shot them. Were the grounders supposed to go easy on him? lol
    As to the whole Clarke/Lexa kiss i was surprised in the sense that i wasnt expecitng the cw to actually go that way but watching the palpable chemistry between these 2 characters throughout the season it felt quite natural and earned to me

26. Taylor says:

We LOVE Clarke, LEXA, and the pairing that is Clexa! Lexa’s feelings are true. I hope Clarke’s are as well.

27. tjsilver says:

nahh Im not feeling this lexa and clarke thing.. It came out of nowhere and doesn’t fit the current story-line

• angel says:

I haven’t felt any of the “attraction” that has apparently been building up but can totally see now why the writes/producers have been reluctant to get Clarke and Bellamy together because clearly a “Bi” character getting it on with another woman is more controversial – not that it should be – and I think it’s just a cheap storyline directed at getting ratings. I also disappointed at the writer (Kim Shumway) getting all playground on twitter about Clarke being bisexual – I mean seriously she was nothing short of bragging “oh yay look at me I made Clarke bisexual” – it was pathetic. Sexuality should be celebrated not sensationalised as a cynical means of generating viewers. I don’t have a problem with Clarke being bisexual and if she wants to get it on with Lexa she can crack on for me but I do have a problem with it just being thrown in there seemingly out of nowhere as a means to cause some controversy and waving her sexuality around like some kind of red flag. The writer’s shouldn’t feel the need to scrape the bottom of the barrel to get a ratings boost. TBH I won’t be watching The 100 anymore as this has just ruined it for me.

• agnes says:

I totally agree Angel. Your comment just opened my eyes. I was wondering why this rush to turn Clarke into a bi and get her into a relationship with Lexa now when war is at its highest… it didn’t make sense, especially when writers have told left and right that love and romanticism was not into Clarke’s agenda. They must be desperate to get the ratings up. It’s a pity.

28. Karyn Mucklow says:

I didn’t see it coming, but I love where it can go. Don’t disappointment me.

29. carly says:

100% clarke and lexa. So perfect. interesting. Bold. And sexy! Love it love the 100 love cw

30. gop says:

Ok. I’m full for the clexa. Show me more. Also i’m worry the most about Lexa. Do not kill her, please

31. Bri says:

I WANT CLARKE AND LEXA TOGETHER! think it’s the greatest twist on tv

32. A fan of TV says:

I applaud the show for ‘going there’ so to speak, and I really do buy it, even though some of the backlash has sort of illustrated that if viewers aren’t beaten over the head with a character’s sexuality, they struggle to believe it as authentic. Whatever.

Regardless how anyone feels about it, Lexa will probably die, and I do get the feeling that any subsequent romances for Clarke will be with men only, which would certainly imply that the kiss was as inauthentic as people fear…

33. korra says:

i will die if lexa dies like seriously the show will be hard to watch after if she does. lexa has the best part as commander. and her and lexa work really well together.

• agnes says:

They have created a lot of hype around Lexa and Clexa. I don’t think they’re gonna kill off their golden egg now. It wouldn’t make much sense.

34. Nick says:

I thought they could’ve crafted the kiss moment better, but that was my only real beef. Clarke’s response was perfect, though. I’m definitely not a practicing “shipper” of any kind (and usually the people who are get on my nerves) but I’m fine with however the story plays out so long as it’s well-crafted. In terms of how well crafted it was, the kiss moment didn’t fit with the rest of the show.

All in all, I honestly think that Lexa’s dead meat anyway. I know that the TWD spinoff is not being ordered to series yet, but I will be shocked if AMC passes.

35. Penn says:

Idk man, I really don’t like this ship :/ dO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF THINKING I’M AGAINST GAY OR BI PEOPLE BC I’M NOT but for me I feel like this kiss was way out of the blue, lexa has expressed some feelings for Clarke sure, but not once has there been any indication Clarke is bi! It feels kinda forced, like they’re just trying to get some attention to the show but they go on about how the 100 isn’t about romance so they separate Clarke and bellamy but the main news rn is about “clexas budding romance”! I’m totally a bellarke shipper, I think they’re so right for each other and they make each other better people, but lexa has made Clarke get mean and Clarke has made lexa go all soft and weird. Personally, I don’t like clexa as a relationship and this is really disappointing to me, all the build up with bellarke through the first season and now they’re just abandoning bellarke for some tacky, cliche fling between Clarke and lexa eww :(

36. g says:

I love the Lexa and Clarke relationship.

37. emma says:

Literally, the only reason I tuned in was for the queer romance and I guarantee I’m not the only one. The 100 is a good show but the only reason it’s getting any hype at all is bc of Clexa. Before the subtext became text it was just another survival show that most people didn’t care about.

38. Carolin says:

I really hope we’ll get to see more of clarke and lexa together. After the war too. It’s great that so important topics like respect for lesbians and gays are brought up in a tv series that is mostly watched by young teenagers. It can inspire and truly make a differense. I hope Clarke helps Lexa to realize that love is’nt that bad. And that Clarke and Lexa at least give it a shot. Of all the great surprises the hundred have given me troughout two seasons, this is by far the best one.

39. Guess I saw this kiss differently because Clarke’s reaction seemed to be ‘I’m kissing you back because you kissed me and I need you on my side’. Taking that away though I think Lexa is a horrible influence on Clarke – she brings out this nasty not caring ruthless side of her, really the complete opposite of what Finn brought out. If she needs anyone it needs to be someone she sees as equal who puts her in her place but also lets her stand on her own. Why cant Clarke just be a single gal?? Seriously she has enough drama in her life without romance!

40. BrianR says:

I’ve been calling for a Lexa-Clarke hookup for awhile, and Clarke kissed back.

41. Kasstiel says:

No! No! No! Is everyone forgetting that Lexa is the one who made Clarke kill Finn? I mean come on people! This ship CANNOT sail into the harbor! Clarkes lover is gone she needs to grieve alone

• Melissa says:

Finn was a tool. And it was clear Clarke’s feelings for him weren’t in any way intense. They had long grown apart by that point. He didn’t benefit her in any way and that is why he was killed off.

42. Super guy says:

Can’t believe Leda turned on US. On Clarke. WOW.

43. The100fan says:

I really really really really really hope that lexa and clarke do not continue to be in a relationship. I have nothing against lesbians or gays and I am a firm believer in gay rights, but i truly do not like the relationship. I am a huge fan of bellarke (bellamy and clarke) dating, and I really hope that it can become a possibility later in the show. I honestly believe that the Clexa kiss was a mistake and almost all of the people I know that watch it too, also agree that it was a mistake. I hope this does not continue because if I does I think I will stop watching and my friends have said they plan to do the same. I love this show and do not want to stop watching it, but I think Clexa may have ruined it and if it continues I will. Again I must say I do not have anything against gay relationships, but I do not think this is the right thing to place in this show.

• sheba says:

I honestly believe that if they get together or not it wouldn’t change the show. All the romantic advances so far have been in the background and the real plot of the show has stayed the main focus. We shouldn’t let our ships run the entire show because so many other shows do that and it causes it to lose intrest. Even if they did become couple-like ( let’s face it, they can’t actually be a normal couple or do couplely things, they’re constantly at war or fighting to survive remember). I like how that while situation was played out. It was just another plot twist.

• nobody says:

i absolutely agree with you , not only that but i also think it was super UNCOMFORTABLE to watch these 2 characters together. dont think of me as anti-gay or anything but it made me feel less about clarke for some mysterious reason but watching the way Lexa looks at Clarke made me feel extremely uncomfortable to the point that i dont think ill watch the show again.. honestly ill be happier if lexa’s “fight is over”.hopefully the clarke and lexa make out was a one time thing it just felt…disturbing and wrong. Then maybe clarke and bellamie can be together.

• Chickadee says:

Hmmm… I think you need to re-assest on what being “anti-gay” means. It’s not necessarily always something out rightly violent. Wishing Lexa dead and refusing to watch anymore of the show because they are actually acknowledging a demographic of society is a bit irrational.

44. Alvis says:

I think Lexa and Clarke could be together but then the grounder will ask Lexa to leave. Then war never stopped. Their kiss so unexpected and surprised me all the way. Good though, I think Lexa and Clarke need some time to release their feeling by building a great relationship between grounder and sky people. I really can’t wait to see something romantic between them, and the fight is so so so impressive. I love this show so much, I’d vote this series 90%. Keep going.!! :) <3 *sorry, my English not very well.

• agnes says:

Clarke and Lexa could be together after Lexa betrayed her? Lexa broke the alliance in the last minute for her own benefit and cared a damn about Clarke and her people. She left them to a certain death. I don’t want Lexa near Clarke anymore. The only grounder Clarke can trust is Lincoln.

• sheba says:

Lexa said it herself, she did what Clarke would’ve done and I believe Clarke will come to realize that and eventually forgive her. I think they are still going to the capital together (as mentioned in the previous episode) because that is something big and new that could open a lot of opportunity for the plot of the show and especially the next season.

45. Megan Nelson says:

Please don’t make lexa and Clark get together. I know one comment can’t change what you have planned, but If that’s what is planned, then plans change right? I’d rather have Clark be single forever instead of her date lexa. They just aren’t good together. If she isn’t ready to date now, that’s fine, but when she is ready, then make it bellamy and her or something. I can see a lot more viewers being lost from a gay couple. I personally do not have a problom with gay couples, I only have a problom with Clark and lexa dating. And I know that some people do have a problom with gay couples, more then they do straight couples, there’s lost viewers right there. The only reason I’m concerned is because when you don’t get enough viewers, then They take the show off of tv which I don’t want to happen. I know this might not do much, but hopefully the director sees this and it does something. #bellamyAndClark

• Liv says:

I completely agree! Lexa and Clarke don’t have the chemistry that good relationships do. Nor will they ever in my opinion. And I kind of do hope Lexa dies though, and not because she’s a lesbian, but because I never liked her. From the start I’ve just wanted lexa gone.

46. Anne says:

No, I would like to see Bellamy and Clark together.

47. Branden says:

a couple things I would like to know is will they get together during the show and are they together in real life.

When will third season happen and if so can you give me some hints on what might happen 1st episode

48. Andrea says:

Yes, I do believe that Clark and Lexa could make it as a couple. The way that the producers have molded their personalities into one jut tells you that, hey I think there can be more to this than just battle, like Clarke said. “Maybe life should be more than jut surviving,” well I think that Clark and Lexa have to great of a bond for them not to go somewhere with that, or that would be a waist of a great relationship on tv.

49. Felicity says:

I think Clarke and Bellamy would make the best relationship. They need to fall in love with each other!

50. xoxoboom says:

I think the producers were absolutely brilliant in the whole Clarke and lexa kiss….I did not see that coming…I do hope in season 3 they do explore this New story edge further AS I think it can develop multiple angels to different story lines in the future…I do hope Clarke ends up in Polis to meet with Lexa