Exclusive

NCIS: LA Brings Back Alicia Coppola

Alicia Coppola NCIS Los Angeles

Onetime Jericho resident Alicia Coppola is heading back to NCIS: Los Angeles, to reprise her role as FBI Agent Lisa Rand, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Coppola first played Rand in the Season 2 episode “Little Angels,” in which the teenage daughter of a U.S. Navy Commander was kidnapped by what appeared to be a serial killer.

Her encore on the CBS drama will air sometime this spring.

Coppola’s other previous TV credits include NCIS and its sire JAG (as Lt. Cmdr. Faith Coleman), as well as American Dreams, The Nine Lives of Chloe King, Common Law and, most recently, episodes of Criminal Minds and Sons of Anarchy.

NCIS: Los Angeles resumes its sixth season on Monday at 10/9c.

1. Tran says:

She was smokin’ HOT during her time on Jericho in my opinion.

2. uk-usa-tvaddict says:

When will we see her again in Teen Wolf? I loved the few scenes she was in.

3. hud says:

Jericho deserved a much better fate than what it got.

4. JPNDNS says:

Although it will be nice to see her back, what I would like to know is when ‘Delilah’, (Margo Harshman) will be returning to the show ? !

5. JPNDNS says:

Sorry – last of the previous post should have read …. “. . . returning to NCIS ? ! “

6. Keith says:

She needs to do NCIS-NOLA… She’d be the first guest star to do all the JAG/NCIS family of shows…

7. diane says:

I still miss Jericho. Loved Mimi and Stanley. Been a fan of AC since Another World.

8. DavidSask says:

Why does Alicia, a great actress not have her own series?!

9. Sharon says:

I agree with David. She does need her own series or at least a recurring role on one. She also really does need to be on nola. I love her lots great actress really do need to see her way more often.

10. Lynn Click says:

Colt please come back as Siva and make NCIS the most awesome show on TV ,l watch a lot of re-runs cause I like the hole team please please make so Minny of your fans happy

11. Deb Saine says:

so, is she still a member of jag? i mean, that was the role she had on ncis two or three times several seasons ago … or, is this like some of the actors on nypd blue or law & order and its spinoffs where they turn up in later episodes as different characters? just curious … i don’t watch ncis: la …

12. The first time I saw her was in Another World way back in the late 80s early 90s, as Lauren, she stole every scene she was in, then she ether left or was fired I don’t know, but the character went from being a really tall Italian woman with dark hair, eyes and skin, to a really pale skin, red headed, blue eyed much shorter woman! I mean it was so stupid, she was my favorite character on the show, until she was gone then the character was totally changed, so she not only looked totally different she act totally different! After that I would get so excited when she popped up on some other show, I would watch what ever it was just to see her, though most was stuff I watched anyway,lol! But like some here have already said, I wish someone would give her a role in a series where she was one of the main characters, she’s too good for bit parts! Kinda like Anna Torv, she seems to be just getting nothing but bit parts in movies, she will probably never have a big role again like Fringe! It seems the best actresses are the ones that get the least work, while the less talented or no talented ones get leading roles in big movies and TV shows all the time, its really not fair!

13. Tim says:

Great move!

14. Ed Blazek says:

It is nice seeing TV producers get things right and bring an amazing actress like Alicia Coppola back to NCIS LA. She will raise the ratings single handedly.