Exclusive

Girl Meets World Finale First Look, Plus New Pics from 3 Other Disney Shows

Girl Meets World Season Finale

Love is in the air on the season finale of Disney Channel’s Girl Meets World (March 27, 8:30/7:30c), as Lucas finally takes Riley on an official date — with Cory’s permission, of course — and TVLine has your exclusive first look.

But don’t let the below photo fool you; Lucas and Riley are hardly alone on the subway. To ensure that nothing goes awry on his daughter’s big night, Cory asks Farkle and Maya to chaperone. (Gee, what could possibly go wrong?)

Girl Meets World Season Finale

The Girl finale is part of Disney Channel’s “Tune In 4 What?!” block, a four-day event from March 26 to 29, which also includes new episodes of JessieAustin & AllyLiv and Maddie, I Didn’t Do ItK.C. Undercover and Dog With a Blog. So keep scrolling down for more exclusive first looks!

On a new episode of Jessie (March 28, 8pm), Debby Ryan’s titular nanny has a close encounter with NBA star Chris Paul, who’s hired to teach Ravi the fine art of basketballing:

jessie-sneak-peek

That’s followed by a new episode of Austin & Ally (March 28, 8:30pm), in which Dance Mom star — and pint-sized Sia muse — Maddie Ziegler plays one of Ally’s promising new students:

Austin & Ally Maddie Ziegler

And on K.C. Undercover (March 29, 8:30pm), the Coopers are tasked with housing Prince Promomomo. As you can tell from the photo below, it doesn’t take long for sparks to fly between K.C. and the teen royal:

kc-undercover-sneak-peek

8pm | Jessie
8:30pm | Austin & Ally

Sunday, March 29:
8pm | I Didn’t Do It
8:30pm | K.C. Undercover

1. Linda says:

I think Maya and Lucas are a better fit then him with Riley.

• Cassie says:

Totally agree, Riley and Lucas have no chemistry and she’s seems too immature and kidish for him.

• Skittles&Bits says:

I agree. I saw the potential between Maya and Lucas from the first couple of episodes and it’s been steadily growing. I truly hope the writers don’t decide to continue to push the Riley/Lucas angle beyond this first (last?) date.

• phuong says:

I agree with you When Lucas and Maya are on screen together they have so much chemistry I dont feel anything when he is on screen with riley

• cyclone says:

I agree with everyone, Maya and Lucas seem better suited for each other and they have that hate now/love in the future vibe going on. It could be because the actress who plays Riley started at 12 playing 13 while the actress who plays Maya and the actor who plays Lucas are 15/16 playing 13.

• Television says:

I agree too. Even when you look at the opening credits, it shows the two of them together and you can see something real on their faces. Although, I’m not a fan of him being cast in the first place. I mean, compare him to Farkel, they don’t look the same age at all! Plus I think 12/13 is way to young for how they act and dress (the girls). I mean, the outfits Riley wears vs her mom Topanga? Where exactly is Riley shopping?

2. C says:

Wasn’t the first season of GMW supposed to have 21 episodes? Only 19 have aired so far. Is the other one also airing this month or did it get pushed back to season 2?

3. Joey Padron says:

Good scoop about Girl Meets World season finale. Can’t wait to see it!

4. MIKE says:

This is the best show to ever air on Disney. A worthy successor to the original. I also agree Lucas and Maya are cute together.

5. Tracy84 says:

I think it’s obvious that most people want Lucas with Maya, not Riley. They have zero chemistry. HE honestly doesn’t seem to like her as anything more than a friend. When he’s nice to her it almost comes off as him reacting to being flattered by her infatuation. I, in no way, see this as a mutual attraction. I’d prefer Riley with Farkle if she has to be with someone. I’m not sure I can keep watching if they insist on Riley and Lucas as a couple. I’m already having to get over the fact that the actress that plays Riley has a tendency to over enunciate and over act all her lines. The originals, Shawn, and Maya are the only things that save this show for me. Yes, I know that Shawn is an original, but I named him separate because he is not a regular on this show.

• Chris says:

Am I the only one who thinks he looks like he is at least 8 or 9 years older than her ?

• Chris says:

He is several years older than her.

• kay says:

Peyton is only like two or three years older than Rowan. I think that Lucas can be good for Riley. Maya and lucas would be an expected couple match because that is what the viewers want. Im not very fond of Maya’s character, sorry. The show reminds me A LOT of of iCarly with the nice innocent girl with the mean bad best friend and then the two guys. It would be a lot better if the show didn’t always have to teach morals and lessons. I like the show though amfd can’t wait to see this episode. Sorry if I offended anyone. I didn’t mean to ☺

6. Chris says:

I would prefer him with Maya. Imagine that drama. Delicious. Maya wouldn’t want to hurt Riley and would push him away, and Riley would be upset but would eventually want Maya to be happy, but I don’t know if Maya could ever want to be with Lucas if it would hurt Riley. It would be so good….

7. topoopon says:

I love all of the Mucas ‘shipping. Laya?

8. Matt says:

The great thing about Boy Meets World was that the writers never went the triangle route with Cory, Shawn and Topanga. They never went there because it wasn’t necessary, and it’s not necessary in this case with Lucas, Riley and Maya. Nobody wants to see best friends fighting over someone. They need to make a decision and stick with it, just like they did in Boy Meets World. Personally, I never thought Lucas was meant to be this generations Topanga anyway, I always thought that was Farkle. Only time will tell. Even if Maya and Lucas do eventually end up together, it’ll be the equivalent to Angela and Shawn. Ultimately, this is Riley’s story, just like Boy Meets World was Cory’s. If Lucas and Maya do eventually end up together, regardless of how popular they would be, that pairing won’t overshadow Riley’s story with whoever she ends up with. But yeah, I agree with the majority of you about Maya and Lucas. The only problem is, Lucas is an extremely boring character. Out of the 4, his personality is by far the weakest. Hopefully, the writers Dona better job with him in the second season.

9. Alice says:

I agree with everyone, Maya and lucas look so good together , but riley and lucas is not a cute couple, and I don’t like riley . Sorry .

10. sarah says:

i really like lucas and riley together, it seems more like cory and topanga in the first season, i see maya and lucas just as friends.

• Jade says:

I completely agree to what you’re saying. All this Lucaya shipping is like… How do you see any sparks between Lucas and Maya? Nothing is growing between them besides friendship. Loathe to break it to ya, but yeah.

11. Addie says:

Can’t what to see that episode of girl meets world and I do think that Riley and Lucas finally to kiss

12. Television says:

I can never figure out when Girl Meets World is on.

13. alyssa says:

so asome debbie come over for my birthday

14. Daphney says:

Totally agreed with those comments I think Maya and Lucas are better fit than Riley and Lucas, Lucas looks very old than Riley.

15. Morghyn says:

Hi, could you show more of the upcoming episodes of Girl Meets World? I am a huge fan of the show and I love seeing spoilers. Please and thank you. :)

16. alice says:

Who kisses maya

17. Jordan white says:

I’m going to be on girl meets world 😊😉😆😅😄😃😂😁😀 when that happens or when I see them my life will be fulfilled

18. Angelina says:

Riley has been waiting and so have I… I’m so happy now. Can’t wait to see it

19. Chelsea says:

I really like rucas! my otp

20. Kayla says:

I love this show I grow up with boy meest world so like how they countune for the fist show and I like Lucas with really the make God par I see the get marry I the futer

21. all Ur bosses says:

Hey this episode is awesome

22. Maya and lucas are great to gather it’s a fact

23. Patricia Lou Austin says:

Is there ever going to be a new Girl Meets World on Disney channel after Girl Meets Hurricane please tell me because I don’t want Girl Meets World to end because if that ends I have nothing to watch on Disney channel forget about the other shows on there. I really like Girl Meets World and I loved Boy Meets World but I really love Girl Meets World. Without Girl Meets World my life will be boring and I love your show please don’t stop showing Girl Meets World please. Pretty please.

24. Patricia Lou Austin says:

Please tell me if there is going to be a new Girl Meets World on Disney channel I loved Boy Meets World but I really love Girl Meets World pretty please but another new one on Disney channel pretty please.