Pilot News: Trophy Wife's Albert Tsai Joins ABC Comedy Dr. Ken

Albert Tsai Dr. Ken

Albert Tsai is, apparently, just what the doctor ordered.

The breakout star of last season’s Trophy Wife has been cast in ABC’s comedy pilot Dr. Ken, our sister site Deadline reports.

Tsai will play the son of Ken Jeong’s titular character, a frustrated HMO doctor who is juggling medicine, marriage and parenting — and succeeding at none of them.

Following Trophy Wife‘s cancellation, Tsai booked guest-starring roles in USA Network’s Benched and ABC’s Fresh Off the Boat. He previously worked with Jeong in an episode of TV Land’s Hot in Cleveland.

1. Ron says:

Good news! It doesn’t make up for Trophy Wife being cancelled, but I’ll take it. It will be good to see him back on a show as a regular cast member. I suppose we’ll see how well the show does.

2. Tran says:

BEST. CASTING. NEWS. EVER.

3. rowan77 says:

Albert Tsai is a real scene stealer. I loved him in Trophy Wife. Terrific news that he’s booked a pilot this season.

4. Eric says:

I went from really hoping that this show goes to series to REALLY hoping that this show goes to series. Two great series regulars.

5. Joey Padron says:

Great news! He was great on Trophy Wife. Hope the show will get pickup!

6. Marla says:

To undergo this change they can turn on a completely
    different set of genes. Actually industries contain many dangerous elements and if they are
    not properly disposed off then those elements can harm the nature.
    Sort the kitchen knives into the deep part of the cheese keeper and snap the flat piece onto it.

7. A 50th anniversary marks a cherished event
    in the lives of a husband and wife. Their Plastic cards like loyalty cards, school ID cards, pvc cards are in demand to day.
    Fabric coloring if any should make use of environmentally-friendly dyes.

8. Ram510 says:

And now I’m excited for this show!

9. Kendall says:

Now I’m missing Trophy Wife again.

10. The greatest thing about soccer is the simplicity of the sport.
    Teenagers are still at a higher risk of overheating and
    infection than adults. All are made with coconut oil and no
    chemicals: Visit my blog for a chuckle at:.

11. topoopon says:

Ken Jeong getting a chance to stretch out of his wacky weirdo role.hopefully. He is a doctor in real life if I remember correct.

• Ron says:

You do, indeed, remember correctly. He is in fact Ken Jeong, MD. I’m pretty sure there’s a funny story out there that when he was working on a movie (The Hangover, I think), he was playing his wacky character when all of a sudden a crew member collapsed or something from heat exhaustion (I think that’s what it was). And everyone said he raced over to save the guy and started spouting out all this medical jargon. It was funny to see him go from his Hangover character to actual doctor in a matter of seconds for the cast.

12. Agencje interaktywne wrocław wykorzystują pozycjonowanie stron internetowych,
    ponieważ jest ono skutczną i relatywnie tanią formą reklamy.

13. TVGord says:

Ken is going to be such a bad influence on this poor boy!

I can’t wait!!! :-D

14. Jules says:

He’s the cutest! He has great comic timing for being so young. I’m excited to watch this now. And when is his episode of “FOB” on?? I can’t wait for that!!