Pilot News: Revolution Vet David Lyons Joins NBC's Game of Silence

David Lyons Game of Silence

What’s darker than the power-less Revolution? Star David Lyons‘ next gig.

The actor has landed the lead in NBC’s drama pilot Game of Silence, our sister site Deadline reports.

The project — adapted from a Turkish format by David Hudgins (Parenthood) — centers on Jackson (played by Lyons), a rising attorney on the brink of success who could lose his perfectly crafted life when his long-lost childhood friends threaten to expose a dark secret from their violent past.

Carol Mendelsohn (CSI) and Julie Weitz serve as executive producers.

1. Stacie says:

Yes so happy to have him back on my tv. just don’t cancel it this time NBC!

• JulesM says:

IT’S GOS WEEK!! Make some noise!!

Tune in THIS THURSDAY June 2nd (Ep. 8+9…2 hrs.) and SUNDAY June 5th for 1 hr. finale on NBC. Live tweet with cast & crew!!

Join the conversation with ‘Silencers’ on Twitter & Facebook.
      #Game Of Silence

2. Tran says:

Happy to see David Lyons back in the NBC family once again. First ER then The Cape then Revolution and now Game of Silence.

3. doglady22 says:

I am so glad he is back. Love him. The best actor ever. I will now watch NBC again. Hope they do not cancel this one. Have seen all his shows and movies.

4. Ally Oop says:

The premise sounds boring but I really like David Lyons…

5. Dianne Hill says:

Good – now develop a series that brings back Billy Burke – and not as the bad guy!

6. @fifiring says:

I have loved all of David Lyons’ roles, but I’m stunned that he’s back with NBC again… Does he enjoy having his shows cancelled prematurely – I mean, Day One never even made it to tv!!!

7. Kristina says:

Not sure about this one from the info available so far, but I really hope he finds a hit series. He’s a great actor.

8. H says:

What does this guy knows about NBC that keeps getting him new gigs on the network? Not that he’s bad, but 4 shows in a few years….might be the same secret that got Megan Boone on The Blacklist?

9. Christina says:

Love love love David Lyons. If he’s in then I’m in!!