Ratings: NCIS, POI, Flash and Forever Rise; Carter Ticks Up; Fire Ties Low

NCIS Season 12 Ratings

NCIS: New Orleans led out of that with 16.2 mil/2.3 (up a tenth in the demo), while Person of Interest (9.5 mil/1.6) added a handful of eyeballs plus two tenths in the demo.

Elsewhere…

NBC | Parks and Recreation‘s double pump averaged 2.7 mil/1.0, down 20 percent from last week’s fresh episode. Marry Me (2.2 mil/0.8) and About a Boy (2.7 mil/0.9) were steady and Chicago Fire (6.3 mil/1.4) slipped two tenths, tying a series low.

ABC | Fresh Off the Boat‘s double pump averaged 6 mil/1.7, down 23 and 29 percent from its special Wednesday premiere yet (faint praise alert!) topping all Tuesday comedies. Agent Carter (4.3 mil/1.4) ticked up a tenth, while Forever (4.6 mil/1.1) added two tenths. (ABC notes that Forever was up ~50 percent from the time slot’s year-ago performance c/o Killer Women).

THE CW | The Flash (3.7 mil/1.4) inched up two tenths while Supernatural (2 mil/0.8) shed some viewers but was steady in the demo.

FOX | MasterChef Junior (4.6 mil/1.4) slipped 12 percent and two tenths, New Girl (2.7 mil/1.3) dipped 10 percent and a tenth and Mindy Project (2.3 mil/1.0) was steady.

1. RedReddington says:

I can’t help but get my hopes up for a second season of Forever. I’m setting myself up to be really disappointed, right Matt?

2. bj says:

I guess I am too, RedReddington. I really like the show.

3. Court says:

Please tell me there’s hope for an Agent Carter season 2 AND a Forever season 2! Love both!!!

4. Iakovos says:

Count me among the FOREVER fans, too. Cannot give up hope. Do not know why it is not working. ABC should try again to boot it up with a special run in a popular time slot (10 PM Mondays? A Thursday outing?). It is really worth nurturing.

I do not like double pumping comedies. A lazy scheduling move.

5. Tran says:

Fresh Off the Boat looks promising but I have a feeling it won’t last that long even though I’m Asian American.

6. cyrano says:

Fresh off the boat was highlarious w/out trying too hard like Cristela. Loius and Jessica are very good!!!
    Agent Carter will likely get a season 2 because its a bridging show and does ok-ish.

• Gail says:

I would prefer Agent Carter to be the main show and Agents of Shield to be the bridging show. I am really enjoying Agent Carter even though the exterior shots look like what they are, a backlot.

7. cyrano says:

ABC needs to hear this and put FoB with Modern Family. It can do SO much better with the Modern Family lead in.

• Jaramukhti says:

I would watch Fresh Off the Boat if it aired on Wednesday. Tuesday is all NCIS. Wednesday is pretty much just The Middle, maybe The Goldbergs and then Modern Family. Blackish is just terrible to me, and I would trade it for FOB in two seconds.

8. Gerri says:

Agent Carter and Forever are both my must see TV on Tuesdays. I hope they get 2nd seasons. Fortunately my other two must see TV on Tuesday Flash and Supernatural already got early renewals. Thanks CW.

9. wrstlgirl says:

Did anyone else jump up and cheer last night when Casey got lucky on Chicago Fire, LOL!!!!

10. anonymous says:

Is Fresh off the Boat will canceled because of Tuesday ratings and NCIS?I think Asian-Americans will probably pissed if FOTB canceled.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

It premiered last night much better than what SELFIE/MLS had averaged, so….

• anonymous says:

Im woried about Fresh of the Boat ratings.But Im surprising that FOTB topping all Tuesday comedies,including Parks & Recreation.Im not sure if FOTB ratings will be steady next Tuesday.Time will tell.
        P.S. My English is not good,sorry.

11. Boiler says:

ABC STILL hasn’t found anything to replace Body of Proof. Yes I am bitter about it

12. Darlene says:

Good for NCIS! It was a terrific episode that shed light on Tony’s past (and present) and continued the show’s string of quality offerings this year.

13. SPAMMER says:

[SPAM DELETED]

14. John NYC says:

“ABC notes that Forever was up ~50 percent from the time slot’s year-ago performance c/o Killer Women”.

I like that, shows the network is making some effort to back the show.

15. Georgia Madman says:

Come on FORVER, you can do it! Really hoping for a second season. I’ve been watching it from the start and have been bugging my friends to check it out.

16. ... says:

Really hoping Forever can eek out a second season. It’s got so much ratings potential (strong DVR numbers, strong retention) and hasn’t been given the chance to succeed by ABC. If they gave it a little nurturing, I think it could turn into a long-term player.

17. will says:

Are ratings taken into account when DVR’s are recording it? I only watched New Girl and Mindy Project, but I did record everything else: Forever, POI, the Flash, FOB etc. I do watch them later in the week.

18. N says:

Loving Forever!!!!!!!!

19. Matthew says:

Flash equals or betters the demo of every NBC show last night. Not sure if thats good for CW or horrifying for NBC.

20. John NYC says:

“CBS’ NCIS this Tuesday drew 18.8 million total viewers and a 2.9 rating (per finals), rising three tenths in the demo week-to-week.”

Nice to see the cast’s efforts being recognized. Congratulations to them all!

21. Mark says:

I’m really enjoying Forever and Agent Carter. I hope they both get 2nd seasons.

22. Yanez says:

The Feb 10 eisode of Supernatural was pretty awful. It goes down as one of the worst episodes they’ve done. It’s pretty much down there with the Bugs episode and the ghost ship episode.

23. cherie says:

COME ON FOREVER!!! I adore this show and I really need a second season and more. It’s my new number one favourite show. Come ABC give it a proper chance. It’s already got a strong and dedicated following.