Exclusive

New Once Upon a Time Photos: Regina, Emma, Hook and a Repentant [Spoiler]

Seven weeks down, four to go in Once Upon a Time‘s midseason hiatus. And to reward you for your patience, TVLine has secured a few exclusive photos from the Season 4B premiere.

Airing Sunday, March 1 and titled “Darkness on the Edge of Town” the first episode back will follow Robert Carlyle’s Rumplestiltskin as he reunites the Queens of Darkness with an eye on storming Storybrooke, from which he was banished by wife Belle. But if Rumple is leading the charge, why is he seemingly seeking mercy from Ursula…?

Elsewhere in the photo preview, Emma (played by Jennifer Morrison) exhibits both joy (with Hook and his restored heart) and some concern, as she and Regina (Lana Parrilla) lead Operation Mongoose’s search for the mysterious Author who might (just might) be able to give the formerly evil queen a happy ending.

UPDATE: ABC’s official synopsis for the midseason premiere reads, “With Gold banished from town, the residents of Storybrooke attempt to resume their normal lives. Hook and Belle search for a way to release the fairies from the Sorcerer’s hat, while Emma, Henry and Regina continue to look for clues that could lead them to the Author. But when a terrifying darkness descends on the town, Emma and Regina are forced to confront the true nature of evil. Meanwhile, in New York, Gold and Ursula enlist Cruella De Vil to join their cause.”

Flip through the brand-new photos below.

1. MintyFresh says:

4B is going to be so awful. LOL

• laurelnev says:

Why do I have the feeling you are right? OUaT was MUCH better before the villain dujour and all of this stunt casting. But I love it despite all the recent cheese (cough-Zelena! cough-Pan!)

2. LADY_in_MD says:

4 more weeks to go patiently waiting thank you for the photos
    Gives me a little fix to get me through this very long hiatus
    😉

3. Lisa says:

Loving the Emma/Regina pic, it seems like a great ep. can’t wait!

4. Len84 says:

That is one cute Emma & Hook pic <3 #CaptainSwan

5. LNSolanki says:

Thanks for the photos

My fave is the Hook and Emma photo, how adorable to see them like this

6. Ana says:

You have no idea how happy you made me with that picture of Emma and Killian – I’ve missed them so much, it’s like the sun came out after a prolonged period of darkness. (Excuse the poetic hyperboly but it’s true). Thank you!!

7. Linmai says:

This show has became glee 2.0 in the sense that it had a great first season now is just cheap fanfiction with an obsessive fanbase that only keeps watching to see the actors/actresses pretty faces . I won’t be watching this half of the season because season 4a was awful but wishing the best for the series because I like the cast a lot.

• abz says:

I thought 4A was pretty great. It was fun. Anna/Elsa fit in well with the other characters. Ingrid was a great villain/character and we finally got to know a lot more about Emma through her which was great.
      Side note: Anyone else still wondering if there is a significance to that Lily (was that her name?) character that Emma met when she was younger? I feel like there might be more to her character and she’ll pop back up at some point.

8. aaaaaaaaaa CAPTAIN SWAAAAN LOVEEE

9. uckvondy says:

CAPTAIN SWAAAAAN LOVEEE

10. Mandie says:

Can “The Captain Swan Show” please come to an end so I can watch “Once Upon a Time” again? I kind of miss it…I haven’t been watching the actual show since their adventures in Neverland.

• Len84 says:

It is the Once Upon a Time show lol.
      And i like Emma and Hook. :D

• Larox says:

I’m not sure what this CS Show is you’re talking about, but I know I’d watch that!

What I’m sick of is this Regina Whitewashing and Victim-Blaming Show. Sorry, but I don’t think unrepentant mass-murdering, child-abusing rapists deserve “happy endings”.

• Casey says:

LOL, Larox, ITA. Give me an actual Captain Swan Show! (Honestly, they barely had any scenes together after 4×04. Maybe a minute or two an ep. Hardly the CS Show. And there was certainly no CS Show when it came to the end of the storyline with Hook’s heart — that was more of an Anything But CS Show!)

• K says:

A minute or two in every ep was much, much more than any other couple. (Rumbelle got a total of nine minutes before the finale.) I would love a CS show; that might be the only thing that could save Once Upon a Time. Or better yet, spin off the interesting characters (Rumbelle, Regina, maybe Will and Ana, and the supporting cast) into their own show. But I wonder if anyone would bother with Once Upon a Hook if Rumple and Regina were gone…

• Casey says:

That’s a symptom of their overuse of guest stars, which screws over all of the regulars. And the Once Upon a Hook nonsense is, well, nonsense — screen-time figures don’t support that claim at all. Personally, I would love it if Regina would be gone from the show, though I know that will never happen.

• abz says:

This first half of this season was understandably heavy on Emma and her story, so its not shocking that she would have some considerable screen time with him since he is a part of her life, but even that has been widely exaggerated about just how much time has been devoted to the two of them together.
            With regards to Rumbelle, I think no matter how much people want more of Belle, she will never be as big of a character as others on the show. However they still manage to give her a lot more screen time than I thought she would ever get. And she even gets her own centric episodes pretty much every half season almost.

• K says:

@Casey, sorry, but screentime figures absolutely support the Once Upon a Hook complaint. In 4A he got more screentime than any other main cast except Emma and Rumple–and Hook and Rumple were neck and neck (despite Rumple being in two flashbacks and Hook in none) until 4.11, which was Rumbelle centric.

• Val says:

Both Hook and Emma did have one or two scenes in an episode. But most of their scenes individually one with other ppl or in groups. Emma was mostly with Elsa, and Hook with Rumple…
          And also Emma is the main lead heroine also the progtanist of the show and her journey, her relationship which also means her own development in herself, parents and romance with Hook will be there step by step. Her relationship with Hook will grow and strengthen as that is what relationships do when you are in them.
          Emma being the savior is a hard thing to do but she is balancing it and coming to terms with it, being with family and in a relationship – she is healing and she has everything she wants. Its that Emma deserves. I love Emma and i love Emma/Hook

(so is the same computer that my friend Len posted from so this is my views so its not a double account using or spam – just letting saying TVLine and Matt)

• Sabrina says:

yes Val! thats what i’ve been saying! Emma is the lead of course her relationship will have alot of screen time and like Casey said, after 4×04 cs scenes have gone down in length……im just so happy to see Emma and Hook together being happy!

• gloria 098 says:

IKR casey AGREED CSS( captain swan show);)

• Quen says:

You know what’s kinda funny? How it’s apparently a reflex for some of you to trash Regina the minute someones has the nerve to voice discontent over Killykins and the writing for him and CS. Is that the sort of argument you have to defend your favorite character? To lash out against others?

• Rachelle says:

Personally I don’t ship Emma with anyone (except Elsa, but of course I knew that couldn’t last) and I’m mostly indifferent to Hook. The Charmings are my favorites–Snowing, Emma, Henry. So naturally I hate Regina, or at least what she’s become. Snow, Henry, and Emma are some of her biggest victims and the show has them acting like they have amnesia, bending over backwards and taking all kinds of abuse to make Regina look better. That’s what makes me reconsider watching. The only way the show would make sense anymore would be to make her the ultimate villain.

She’s committed countless murders, ensalved and repeatedly raped Graham for at least 30 years, illegally “adopted” then gaslit and isolated Henry his whole life, kept Belle locked up and psychologically abused for 28 years, ripped families apart for her own sadistic pleasure, and proudly states that she regrets none of it. And now she’s blaming it all on a book. Ugh. She obviously hasn’t changed, aside from getting smarter about hiding her evil when it behooves her. I’m sick her incessant whining and self-pity!

• gloria 098 says:

quen-aww killykins :D ;D

• gloria 098 says:

larox captain swan is the best i agree with you on that aww captain swan show :D

• Irene Blue says:

I would LOVE to watch The Captain Swan Show any time!!!!

• bex says:

but it IS ouat, though. People who were bigger fans of season one//earlier episodes seem to act like there was some course that the show was set to follow, but that’s not how it is. ouat is whatever the writers decide to make it.

• abz says:

I think some would be perfectly happy if there were never any guest stars/characters on the show and complete focus on the original characters. But really, the majority of the guest stars (e.g., Pan, Zelena, Elsa, Anna, the list goes on) I think have been fantastic and fun to watch and what worked for the first season won’t work now that the show is in its fourth season. Shows change and evolve and need to move things forward. And especially a show like this where there are SOOO many possibilities of stories and characters they can bring on, it needs to move forward. There are still so many characters and stories I’m hoping OUAT gets a chance to tackle and put their twist on in the near future before they decide to end the show.
        The reason the first two seasons worked with the majority of the focus on the original cast is that we knew nothing about them or the story other than the original versions of the stories we’ve read or watched as children. We knew nothing about their past or the twist OUAT put on them and that’s why they were good. But even when people talk about how epic the first season was, really, there were so many filler-y episodes that while they may have provided some needed background on some characters, when compared to other episodes of the show, I’d rank them at the bottom (e.g., Jiminy Cricket/Archie background, Dreamy episode, every single Charming-centric episode, etc.).
        At this point in the show, I don’t think or want the show to be just about the original characters. And while I think yes they should work a bit more on the development of certain characters, I like the balance that they’re trying to create these past two seasons where we still get to know and see the core cast, but have new characters or villains to look forward to and keep things fresh. I hope they continue the way they are going and the major excitement for 4B for me comes from all the villains (especially Cruella!!!) and returning characters (August, Zelena, Ariel!!) that we will be seeing. Can’t wait for it.

• abz says:

Calling it The Captain Swan Show when you say you haven’t even watched the show in almost a full season makes no sense.

• Frenchie says:

I’m not sure where you get the idea that this is “The Captain Swan Show”. They hardly shared any time together on screen after ep 4×04. And besides, Emma is the main character and Hook is her love interest, so of course they will be featured. From what I can tell, the second half of the season will be much more focused on Regina with a large side order of Rumple and his queens.

11. Kat says:

So glad to see Emma Swan HAPPY. It’s all too rare. And of course her and Hook making my heart skip! They’re just so precious and beautiful together. Not exactly stoked for Operation “I can’t take responsibility for my own actions” but I’ll take it over the very little they had Regina do in 4A, and I AM intrigued as to who this mysterious author is, and what he’s playing at. And looking forward to Robert Carlyle as Rumple, AS ALWAYS.

12. Nicole says:

The Emma and Regina pic has me excited! I love their scenes together! My two favorite characters. :)

13. Katie says:

So stoked for the second half of the season! Emma and Hook look so happy in that picture, which is nice to see. Their story lovely, and being built so solidly. It’s great. And of course Emma deserves to finally be happy with her family, and someone who loves her, after all she’s endured. And I’m very interested to see what has Rumple groveling at Ursula’s feet. Hmmm.

14. Casey says:

That Emma/Hook picture is the first time I’ve actually liked something that’s been promo’ed for 4B. It’s nice to see something not about the villain convention, the parade of guest stars or the stupid book plot for a change! (I still think 4B is going to be a hot mess overall, though.)

15. Jess says:

To Emma & Hook happy like that means EVERYTHING. Thank you so much for this wonderful picture!! I now can’t wait to the episodes!! The more #CaptainSwan the better, I’ve missed them so much and since their date they barely had screentime in the following episodes. Not to speak of the mid season finale where they weren’t even given time for a proper talk after everything that happened. I really hope that will change in this part of the season and we will see more of our favorite two characters :)! I seriously can’t wait.

Once again THANK YOU for the most adorable picture once ever shared :) I’m the happiest woman today!!!

16. Love it! Thanks so much for these pics! That picture of Emma & Hook is SO precious. So nice to see Emma so happy, she really deserves it.

17. Gail says:

Where are the Charmings? They are supposed to be back from maternity/paternity leave in 4B.

18. CeeCee says:

A&E have said there will be more Will Scarlet in 4b, and that they love the character. Yet there have been no photos, no mentions, no anything to indicate he’s filmed a single scene, let alone enough to justify what A&E said. I’ve heard Socha is headed to England the end of this week so again he won’t be filming. Too bad, because I miss the knave.

19. Fae says:

Okay, I can’t be the only one picturing Ursula looking down at Rumple here and saying “you poor, unfortunate soul.” That would be great! And can I just say how happy it makes me to see Emma happy? In general, because she’s my fave, but especially with Killian? Because they are just wonderful together. Although I find this author storyline a bit contrived and a huge disconnect from the “make your own choices” vibe of the first season, I do want Regina to find her happy ending (with Robin, of course). Or go evil again, ha ha. Love me some Evil Queen.

• Gail says:

“Making your own choices ” could turn out to be the point of the find the author storyline.
      Just because Regina thinks the author is responsible for her unhappy ending, does not make it true. When Emma and Hook went to the past everything in the book that happened in the future disappeared from the book, The book, to date, has never shown anything that will happen, it only records what happened. The changes that Emma and Hook made in the past became a part of the book when they returned to the present. . We will have to see how the story plays out.

• Gail says:

As for the page with the alternate story of Regina meeting Robin in the Tavern instead of running away as she actually did, we don’t know where that came from or what it means yet. It could be fake. It could be that Regina originally went into the Tavern and some how and for some reason went to the past and changed it to her not going to the Tavern. Maybe if she went to the Tavern Robin’s son and or Henry would not have been born and so she decided to sacrifice her happiness for the greater good.

20. Ambre says:

SQ ok , CS no thx.

21. gloria 098 says:

YEAH EMMA AND HOOK i hope there is a scene that is like the pic of captain swan (changed my name)

22. Nitya says:

OMG! That Emma and Hook’s picture is beyond adorable. It is just so great to see both of them so happy for once. I love how they lighten up in each other’s presence. Thank you Matt for these BTS pics! You’re the best!! <3

23. Meghan says:

Poor Jennifer Morrison seems to have a seizure in that CS picture! Someone please help her!

24. aurat22 says:

25. Caroline says:

Love all the great promo pics! I especially adore the Killian/Emma pic. Look how happy Emma is! That’s such a relief to see after all the heartache and turmoil she’s experienced.

26. Valentine says:

OMG captain swan!!!!! That photo is amaziiiiing. The feels :):):)

27. Is that Belle as a prisoner of the Queens of Darkness? Maybe thats why Rumple is seeking mercy from Ursula…

28. Joey says:

That photo of Emma and Hook makes me sick to my stomach. I don’t think Hook has ever looked scuzzier than he does in that picture.

29. Val says:

Very adorable and cute Emma/Hook photo <3
    I love seeing Emma like this, happy and content and smiling. And loved like she is by her family and the man who uncondinally loves and adores her – Killian Hook Jones <3

30. The most intriguing photos for me were the Rumple (and I guess Ursula) one and the Emma and Regina one.

31. Irene Blue says:

OMG!!!!!!Hook and Emma pic is SOOOO CUTE!!!!Love them!!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

32. Kate says:

It is sad to see how much hate goes on in the comments. Whatever Matt or the others post for teasers, people seem to think it’s okay to bash characters and ships. If an article is posted on SwanQueen, hate. If an article is posted on Captain Swan or Hook- more hate. Stop with the negativity, and please act like mature people I am sure you are when not on social media. It’s a television show. We all develop interests in different ships. At the end of the day, only one of those ships will be endgame. It is AWFUL going through comments on here, and in Adam’s/Jen’s/Lana’s/Colin’s mentions on twitter because some of the stuff that people seem to think is okay to tweet to them. I don’t care what ship you support, (because I resprect them all), but if you have to tear down someone else or their ship to ship yours then you are being immature and spreading hate/negativity. I can’t believe how much negativity there is in this fandom. It’s saddening.

• Caroline says:

Thank you! It is fully possible to support your own ship–no matter what ship it is–without tearing down an opposing ship. For example, I clearly support Captain Swan, but I make a concerted effort not to negatively comment on Swan Queen. Can’t we cheer on our own ships without constantly making negative reference to other ships? Why do we have to rain on other people’s parades constantly? It’s so unnecessary.

• aurat22 says:

I totally agree. There’s no reason to bash the characters, the performers, the writers, producers, other fans, etc . If you don’t like a character or storyline, record the show and fast forward the parts you don’t like or wait till it comes out on DVD and do the same. That’s what I do.

• murley says:

Agreed. The amount of energy some people put into actively hating a fictional character or relationship really blows my mind. Imagine if all that focus went into something productive? I sort of just assume everyone posting those kinds of comments are teenagers who have yet to fully develop the perspective that growth and maturity bring. That is understandable and that assumption allows me to maintain my faith in humanity! Which is ever tested by reading the comment section :)

33. meresger says:

Thanks for making me want to puke with CS! More of OUAT trying to sell the show with this garbage than the ships and characters that matter.

• Nav says:

Go to the toilet that’s were puke belongs. Not here. And don’t like then don’t comment. It’s called common sense

34. Gladys says:

Hook and Emma for the win! Thanks for the great Captain Swan pic, they are the best! (you are the best too for bringing it to us.)

35. SilverFox103 says:

Great promo pictures! LOVING the Captain Swan photo. They both look so incredibly happy together! It’s nice to see Emma get a moment of peace and happiness for once. I’m really looking forward to witnessing Emma and Killian grow and develop as a couple throughout 4B. If this photo is any indication, Adam & Eddy have good things in store for us!

36. Jenna says:

It is not episode 13 it’s episode 12. The two hour episode in 4A was one episode, 4×08, not 08 and 09. It’s causing people to continually mess up the episode numbers. It’s not that difficult of a concept people.

• Ella says:

The show’s official site lists them as different episodes so that’s probably why some people do the same.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

Indeed, it’s been a maddeningly confusing issue. But I checked in with ABC last night, and after some discussion, it’s confirmed that “Smash the Mirror” Parts 1 and 2 “officially” count in the books as a single episode. Slideshow labeling thusly amended.

37. Danielle says:

Oh, be still my little Captain Swan loving heart. Love seeing the two of them so happy!

38. Guest says:

Love the picture of Emma & Killian, my all time favorite couple!!

39. Nev says:

Awesome to finally see Emma so happy <3 I hope we'll get more of that (both with Hook and her family) throughout 4b. And more of Swan Believer without having anything to do with Regina.

• Nav says:

Yes pls. I was just looking back at season1, and just how much the precious Emma/Henry scenes were. Sure she didnr believe him but she took her time with him and his theories and his belied. And can we also a bonding scenes of Emma and Snow – mother and daughter.
      I’m content with Charming and Emma scenes. And love the progression with Emma/Hook

40. Sabrina says:

THAT EMMA AND HOOK PICTURE KILLED ME! THEY LOOK SO HAPPY! <3

41. mistialexis says:

Glad to here that there will be some photos of Snowing, because they have been sorely missed!

42. Ella says:

Love the Emma and Regina one. I’d hate to be whoever is on the receiving end of those death glares! And I hope all this talk of increased screen time for Snow and Charming means we’ll get some scenes with Emma and her parents. I’d also love to see another extended family dinner like we got at the end of 3×17.

43. Thank you for posting the photos. I’m so excited for 4B. Look how happy and in love Emma and Hook are. I just can’t even deal with the cuteness of that lovely couple. The look of pure joy on Emma’s face. You made this Captain Swan shipper very happy.

44. Mags says:

Love the pic of Killian and Emma! It’s so great to see them happily enjoying a quiet moment between the two of them. Great article – though mentioning the ridiculous book plot brought it down a bit.

45. Nav says:

It’s so wonderful to see Emma smiling like this. Enjoying herself and being happy and content (she never had all this at all). She has her family and her son and a relationship with Hook who she is happy with it and settled with and Hook loves her so much.

46. Frenchie says:

Not too excited about the Queens of Darkness or Operation “Take no responsibility for your own actions”, but the pic of Emma and Hook has me looking forward to the rest of the season. I really love their dynamic and I especially love to see Emma looking so happy!

47. There are so many people who have watched the 4b season here that they are all so sure it’s gonna be terrible.

48. mika says:

Before the hiatus even started I was wondering how I was going to make it through. That feeling was made even worse by the dearth of Captain Swan in the mid-season finale (never going to not be bitter about that btw…). Fortunately, around that time I discovered ‘Castle.’ I’m working through my third viewing of the whole series. Best love story I’ve ever seen on a TV show. Hardly miss ‘Once Upon A Time’ at all at this point. Having way too much fun with ‘Castle.’

49. Letti says:

Uh, this CS photo looks so fake, OOC and fan-service. As much as I’m waiting for OUAT to return, this certainly got me less excited. This two already got so much more storyline than all the others together who I care about. Bring on the storyline, bring on the villians…not this.

• Rebecca says:

Isn’t everything about CS fanservice and OOC though? JMO looks like a ridiculous schoolgirl instead of the character we originally met in the beginning of OUAT and poor Colin…. The man looks miserable.

• abz says:

Newsflash. Characters don’t always stay the same as they were during their show’s first season. In the first season, Emma barely had anyone else in her life. She was a lot more closed off and independent and very lonely too. She’s gotten to have so many more people in her life over the course of the show. Her parents, a brother, a son, a boyfriend, towns people some of whom she’s friends with. She isn’t the same as she was and she shouldn’t be. She deserves to be able to smile every now and then and be happy. And I have no idea what picture you’re looking at because Colin looks fine and happy to me.

• meresger says:

Hook looks creepy. And with the condensed timeframe of OUAT (minus the lost year, it’s like 6 frigg’n months), Emma should not have COMPLETELY changed as a character. She’s like a pod person who acts like dumb teenager with a crush on the jerk bad boy, and he’s not even like Breakfast Club misunderstood bad boy, he’s a murderer who gets women drunk to sleep with them, has physically assaulted and shot women, and sold out his own step son to a child abuser out of spite and then decided to stalk the guy’s baby mama out of “true love” for a woman he knew for a week and now clings to like a leach while she titters over him like an idiot. It’s sad that OUAT is running contrary to the message that Obama and Katy Perry presented on the Grammy’s last night. Thanks to Blurred Lines and 50 Shades people think rape culture is romantic.

• CbinJ18 says:

As long as we are doing the opposite of what Obama and Katy Perry (to a lesser extent) say–I am happy! ;) I do think both Blurred Lines and 50 Shades are stains on our culture, though, don’t get me wrong.

Anyway, even though Hook is my favorite character, you had me laughing until those last two sentences. Personally, I think the morality has become all screwed up on this show; and I actually started watching it on Netflix (a month before the fourth season’s premiere) because I found it to be refreshingly clean–aside from the Graham fiasco with Regina and some Hook sleaziness in his first appearances. Back then though, Regina and Hook were bad guys and bad guys do BAD things. I was fine with the black and white/ clear lines/ good vs. evil and pro-redemption messages. Now, though, we have Regina as a good guy committing adultery with another supposed good guy. (I will say the time-travel thing mitigates it a bit, but adultery and fornication (yes) in my Book are both wrong.) I would try and make an equivalence for Hook, but he really hasn’t done anything bad–under his own power–since turning good. That could change if he decides to seek revenge against Rumple again–we shall see. And if he “Robin Hood sleeps” with whomever as a redeemed character that would be disappointing too, but I can’t pretend to project those values on a secular show–I am aware of what I am watching. My main point with that latter inclusion is that nowadays the bar has been set low–so what do you expect if all of sudden rape and other even more horrific things are tolerated. Talk about shades of gray. Shading/ slippery slope whatever you want to call it, due to society’s lowering of standards we are now at the bottom of the mountain about to slip into the sea.

Also, most of Hook’s past bad behavior aside from his abuse of Belle is implied and sometimes exaggerated by some posters, especially as compared with the behavior of other bad or formerly bad guys. That does not make it acceptable, but I do think in the writers’ minds Hook was never supposed to be an evil villain through and through. I have read an EW quote from A&E that says as much. “Hook was misunderstood,” is how they have put a Once spin on the most pop version of the character. I actually found Hook to be a jerk at first; I did not like him or Regina or Cora or Rumple or Emma or David Nolan. It is a wonder I even continued watching to get to a point where I started to appreciate the characters. Lastly, I do like Hook and Emma, but that picture is awkward as are most pictures taken during live action filming.

• abz says:

Emma has been slowly changing and progressing since she came to Storybrooke (a lot longer than 6 months). Ever since she reconnected with Henry, got to know Mary Margaret and David as friends and then getting to know them a bit more as her parents and learning more about where she came from. She’s grown and opened herself up a lot more. And she isn’t acting like a dumb teenager. You just seem to hate Hook so much that you can’t accept her liking him and dating him.
            Regarding your list of all the terrible things he’s done, what were you expecting He was a tortured character like a lot of these characters and he wasn’t brought onto this show as a good guy. He was brought on as a villain-type sidekick character. He wasn’t completely heartless, but he wasn’t supposed to be good. It’s common sense that he would do some terrible things. So did many other characters like Regina when she basically was raping Graham, murdering villages, choking people, etc.
            With regards to the getting women drunk to sleep with him comment, you can scroll down to the bottom of the comments and see my reply to @Rebecca if you want about that topic.
            Also, Baelfire was NOT Hook’s step son. Hook and Milah were never married and if I remember correctly, Hook never even met Bae before that night. Not to say what he did was right, but that scene was showing a flashback of what happened. Hook was a PIRATE!!! Are you really not expecting to have seen him make some bad and questionable decisions?
            You should really start to realize that barely a single character on this show is perfect or completely good. They’re mostly either clear cut bad villains or gray characters. You can’t fully watch this show with the mindset that he or she did terrible things and therefore I hate them. If you do that, then there are very few characters to like or root for.