Heroes Reborn Video: Zachary Levi's Character Unmasked in Teaser Trailer

Heroes Reborn Trailer

NBC pulled the curtain back on Heroes Reborn on Super Bowl Sunday, debuting a slick new teaser trailer that offered fans a first look at Zachary Levi’s character.

The spot opens with Jack Coleman’s H.R.G. tracking a young girl with a special ability, before cutting to Levi’s parka-clad mystery man — who also appears interested in the super-powered tyke.

Press PLAY below and then hit the comments with your snappy judgements/theories!

1. Kristina says:

Seriously can’t wait to see Zach Levi back on my tv.

2. Tran says:

Don’t know when Heroes: Reborn is going to premiere but I’m so excited for Zachary Levi back in the NBC family after his amazing five year run on CHUCK.

3. I Heart Damon Salvatore says:

HRG!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Amy says:

The version that aired on my TV cut to the title card after HRG turned and faced the camera, never revealing Zach. Nice to see the full version.

5. Dennis says:

I still want more Chuck (like the first 3 seasons)

6. jasie says:

So is this a prequel or does it take place after Heroes?

7. Devri says:

I will watch whatever Zack Levi is in no matter what it is.

8. Mehvash says:

HRG and zach levi. can’t wait to see what happens between these two.

9. The page with the commercials is region-locked. Booo.

10. Maybe this time they will do a much better job of story telling. I liked the first season, but it ran off the tracks after that season.

11. Maybe this time they will do a better job of story telling. I liked the first season, but then they ran off the tracks after that season.

12. tony says:

“This content is not available in your location”

I’m in the toilet, does it know that?!

13. Patsy T says:

Love Zachary Levi. I will Be watching!

14. mountaineer says:

I too am so excited to have ZL back on tv! I miss Chuck. Wasn’t too excited about this new Heroes until I saw he was on it! I quit watching Heroes halfway through season 2.

15. Kim says:

If I quit watching the original Heroes after season 2, can I still watch this with out being confused?

16. Danielle H. says:

FANGIRLING>>>>>> Can’t wait.

17. The original Heroes may have been the best example of original, engrossing storytelling over a 20+ episode season that you’ll ever find.

It’s not so much a shame that they couldn’t keep that up, as a miracle that it occurred at all. I’m really hoping that a limited series “event”, will help bring back some of that magic.

18. Libby says:

Yay, Zach Levi! Chuck is my favorite TV show since Seinfeld! Levi, Strahovsky, Baldwin best spy team ever! Zach will be fabulous in Heroes Reborn; he’s incredibly talented, & his comic timing is perfect! Plus he seems to be a kind, honest, patriotic young man. Sure wish my daughter could meet a man like Zach. Best wishes in your new role, Zachary Levi!

19. lorrine says:

Y’all need to stop playing with a bitch emotions and air the show…