Exclusive

Grimm Casts 'Prince William' to Play (Wait For It) a Royal

Grimm Season 4 Cast Nico Evers-Swindell

The man who was one half of Lifetime’s Wills and Kate will sit the throne once more, this time on NBC’s Grimm, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Nico Evers-Swindell, best known as Prince William in last year’s William & Kate TV movie, will play Prince Kenneth in at least two upcoming episodes.

Kenneth is described as handsome, ruthless and commanding. He’s sent to Portland by the King with the express intent of recovering Adalind’s daughter — which means that Viktor, who so far has fallen down on the job, should probably start making contingency plans, and quickly.

Evers-Swindell, who hails from New Zealand, also has appeared on Manhattan Love StoryCSI and The Office.

1. wrstlgirl says:

I wish they would just kill that Royal story line. It’s completely unnecessary to the show.

• Jax&Juice's Girl says:

I know right?……Plus they need to show Nick’s mom again and where she’s hiding with that baby!!!

• wrstlgirl says:

Yeah she’ll have to show back up now but I really hope this season is the end to this. There are so many other stories they could be spending time on other than this baby crapfest :-)

• Jax&Juice's Girl says:

Yeah like the whole Juliette hexinbeast storyline playing out which I can’t wait to see on Friday!

• wrstlgirl says:

Poor Juliette. I didn’t like her at first but she’s grown on me. And the whole Monroe kidnapping was great!

• Jax&Juice's Girl says:

Glad that sh*t is over cause if they ended up killing Monroe I would be pissed he’s one of the reasons I like the show, he brings in the comedic moments!

• GhostWolf says:

Ditto – the royals (and Adalind too) don’t bring anything to the show at this point. Have been FFing those scenes most of the time this season anyway.

2. Jona Piña Enríquez says:

He really looks like royalty! :o

3. cerreno says:

I can’t understand why the Royals would think Portland would be the place to look for the baby.
    Also the King should know by now that the baby is Renard’s and not Eric.

4. KCC says:

I can’t wait for the scene where Captain Renard’s mom meets Grimm’s mom.

My sister and I were debating: What is the power of a Royal? What is their true form when they woge?

What do you think?

5. Alrisha says:

So not care for royalty. I rather they explore the Nick “zombie” situation (the last episode he looked like a dead body again for a brief moment) and Juliette story (they finally give her a good story). Adalind stops been interesting long time ago. Bring the moms, that would be funny.

6. Viv says:

I would like the royal storyline if they actually would answer questions about it… But it’s a little bit “Lost”-y with q’s and q’s and very little real answers..,

7. Debbie says:

I was very happy that Monroe was saved and really want Monroe and Rozelyn to be happy and Nick and Julia to strengthen their relationship. I hope they get married and being a hexin beast doesn’t make Julia a bad person!! I love this show!!!

8. Jake says:

The Royals are part of the recurring story arc of the show, which they need to avoid it becoming just a “creature of the week” show.

• wrstlgirl says:

Well if that’s their goal then they need to at least make it interesting. As it is now it’s a total snoozefest. I personally find it completely unnecessary and it takes away from the momentum.

9. Jandawg says:

I want to see what happens if Nick & Juliette have a baby! Bet the Royal line will come into play then! This could start a whole new story line!

10. Midge says:

How can the royals not be important to the story? The end of season 4 is all bc of the royals. We get the DVD s at the library VERY EXCITING. Can’t wait for season 5