Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Scandal, Walking Dead, Glee, HTGAWM, Hannibal, NCIS, S.H.I.E.L.D. and More

Ask Ausiello

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to

Question: Hi, Aus! Totally love Ask Ausiello. I read it religiously. I would love some scoop on my latest obsession, HTGAWM. —Andrew
Ausiello: There are no sex scenes in Thursday’s midseason premiere. I. Kid. You. Not. The episode is coitus-free. But what the hour lacks in nooky, it makes up for in awkward morning-after energy (I’m looking at you, Bonnie and Asher) and additional Murder Night flashbacks (you’ll learn just how involved Annalise was in the events of the evening). Bonus Scoop: While EP Pete Nowalk doesn’t want to spoil what role Oscar-winner Marcia Gay Harden has signed on to play, he’s kind enough to provide a little tease. “We meet her character at the end of [Thursday’s episode]. She plays this really powerful, smart woman to be in scenes with Viola,” Nowalk says. “You can expect their interactions to be big and emotional.”

Question: After the episode where Gibbs’ and Fornell’s ex-wife was shot, will NCIS address what happens to her child with Fornell? —Joy
Ausiello: As a matter of fact, the Feb. 17 episode, titled “Cabin Fever,” will deal with many of the reverberations of Diane’s tragic death — as felt by the men in her life as well as daughter Emily. “There are some really brilliant moments between Mark Harmon and Joe Spano, as they spend some time in Gibbs’ cabin and hash out some of the issues they’re both facing because of that loss,” showrunner Gary Glasberg previews. “And Emily makes an appearance too — it’s all part of what Fornell is carrying right now. He’s having trouble, and Gibbs is there as a friend.”

Question: Do you have anything on the Kurt/Blaine situation? They cannot possibly go their separate ways at the end of Glee. —Clementine
Oh, great — another question about my favorite TV twosome! Friday’s episode pretty much revolves around the future of “Klaine,” and let’s just say that Sue puts them in a very uncomfortable position in the hopes of them making it… more comfortable. (Trust me, it’ll make a lot more sense on Friday.)

Glee AAQuestion: Could you provide any insight into how this ‘Samchel’ storyline will unfold on Glee? —Samantha
Well, Samantha, I’ve got some news — though whether it’s “good” or “bad” depends on how you feel about Sam and Rachel’s potential future together. This Friday’s ep continues Sam’s hypnosis storyline, with him relentlessly pursuing Rachel. And, call me crazy, but it seems like she’s starting to like all the attention.

Question: I’d love something on Thursday’s Scandal return.
Ausiello: You won’t have to wait long for an answer to the question, “Where in the world is Olivia Pope?” And I think you’ll find her whereabouts alternately shocking and hilarious.

Question: Got anything on The Walking Dead‘s midseason premiere? —Jacob
Ausiello: Proving once again that no good deed goes unpunished, Rick’s attempt to honor Beth doesn’t just go badly, it goes catastrophically badly.

Question: I love the new season of Shameless! Any scoop on Ian and Mickey? —Alex
Ausiello: Things are about to get really bad for the couple. But rest assured, Mickey will stand by his guy — even when Ian puts someone else’s life in jeopardy.

Question: We’re not going to have to wait until the Sleepy Hollow season finale to find out why Henry killed Moloch, are we? —Gabriella
Ausiello: Not according to Tom Mison. “There’s going to be a little bit of ambiguity to begin with, but it becomes very clear” soon after Henry makes his presence known, the actor says. He also cagily adds, “I’ll remind you that he didn’t only kill Moloch, he saved Ichabod and Katrina,” so make of that what you will.

Ask AusielloQuestion: Dude, we’re dying. Can we please get…anything on Hannibal? —Ro
Ausiello: True Detective‘s Glenn Fleshler — he was lawn-mowing murderer Errol — is joining the NBC thriller as… another scary dude. I’ve learned exclusively that the actor has been cast as Cordell, the personal doctor of the disfigured Mason Verger (now played by The Divide‘s Joe Anderson). The character is described as “quiet, very intelligent and definitely creepy,” yet “attentive and gentle with Mason. He’s a professional who cares about his work, but we get a sense he might be as sadistic as his boss — and a perfect fit to become his potential henchman.”

Question: I know we’re only two episodes into 12 Monkeys, but I really want to see Cole and Cassie get together. Chances of that happening? —Molly
Ausiello: “I’m not completely ruling that out, with other variables, and they do have chemistry,” star Amanda Schull tells TVLine. Still, even if a romantic connection does happen, it won’t be for a while. “Cole and Cassie don’t just fall madly in love by Episode 2 or 3 and decide to screw the end of the world and run off to the Bahamas or something,” she adds. “They have a mission.”

Question: I’m dying for some Forever intel. (See what I did there?) —Marc
Ausiello: The ABC series’ next new episode, airing Feb. 3, is a huge one for Abe, series creator Matt Miller says. And Abe’s revelation begins in the least likely of places: with Henry’s adversary, Adam. “What we learn is that Adam… had some terrible things happen to him in his past. And he and Abe share a connection regarding World War II, and he helps Abe resolve some mysteries about his own past.” BONUS SPOILER: Miller adds that the show is in the early stages of bringing in a romantic interest for Jo. “And maybe Henry starts to get a little bit jealous, and we start to watch that play out,” he teases.

hi Fire AAQuestion: What happened to Severide’s wife on Chicago Fire? —Bessie
Ausiello: She’s fled the scene, although executive producer Matt Olmstead notes that the pair remain married despite having gone their separate ways. “In the long tradition of Severide and his choices, it’s one of those things where you leave it behind and don’t worry about it,” the EP explains. “But those can come back and bite you. Way down the road, if he ever did want to get married, he’d have to go back and get the divorce he never got from Brittany.” As for whether Serinda Swan will at some point pop back in, Olmstead says he’d love to bring back the actress, “but there’s no plans right now.”

Question: I love Chicago Fire‘s Dawson and Casey. Please tell me they are going to get back together.  This is my birthday wish (which is in a few weeks). —Noel
Ausiello: Apologies for the sucky birthday present, but things aren’t looking good for those two crazy kids — mostly because Casey is going to have a little fling “with someone who may have a connection to a fellow firefighter, which he didn’t know about,” executive producer Matt Olmstead teases.

Question: Big Cougar Town fan here. This being the last season, will any of our favorites from past seasons be back? —Jim
I can tell you about one favorite we (unfortunately) won’t see back. “We will not [see Barb again],” Carolyn Hennesy informs us. “And I personally believe it’s really a shame. Barb was such an integral part of the funny in the first three seasons of that show, and it would have been hilarious if she appeared in the finale, dropping one more little bomb. Barb was wonderful while she lasted, absolutely fantastic. No complaints whatsoever.”

Question: Anything on Ray and Felicity’s crossover to The Flash? —Cassie
Ausiello: The pair drop by (in Episode 18) when Ray needs a little help with his A.T.O.M. suit. Not surprisingly, the tech billionaire “finds a best friend in Cisco,” executive producer Andrew Kreisberg shares. After all, he may look like Brandon Routh, but Ray likes his toys. “There’s even a line in the script where Felicity says, ‘Ray is like Barry in Oliver’s body. Oh God, did I say that aloud?'” Meanwhile, Felicity’s arrival comes “at a particularly bad moment for Barry. He’s having a crisis of conscience that in some ways only somebody like she can help him through.”

ALYSSA MILANOQuestion: Any intel on how Mistresses plans to address Alyssa Milano’s departure — if at all — in the Season 3 premiere? —Karen
Ausiello: Oh, it will be addressed, big-time. “I can’t speak too specifically about the Savi of it all, except to say that she is very much a part of our premiere,” hints showrunner Rina Mimoun, who also offers up this BONUS SPOILER: “We’re also bringing back a very special guest from Season 1 — a surprise visitor who once again wreaks havoc in the lives of one of our Mistresses…” (FWIW, Michael “Mistresses Is My Crack” Slezak things Mimoun is referring to Penelope Ann Miller’s Elizabeth Grey.)

Question: I feel I know almost nothing about Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. for when it comes back in March. Got any scoop (that’s not cryptic)? –Andy B.
Ausiello: Dude. It’s S.H.I.E.L.D. Cryptic is what they do. That said, Brett Dalton perhaps only rated 7 on a scale of 10 when teasing for us Ward’s next move, having taken his licks (and a few bullets) in service of HYDRA and Whitehall. “He’s hitched his cart to a horse before — HYDRA— and it hasn’t really turned out so well,” the actor notes. “So, now he’s like, unhitching the cart and hopping on his own horse and going his own way.” And maybe just maybe, some day, that could lead him kinda sorta back into S.H.I.E.L.D.’s good-ish graces…? “I mean, he has a sense of right and wrong, he has a sense of duty and obligation, and I think he’s also a sympathetic character,” Dalton contends. “Though he can be heartless, it’s always in the service of something, an intention that is good. So I do feel good about his future. The writers could have given Ward a quick redemption arc, and that would have been the end of it, but they’ve left him raw, unpredictable… a complete wild card.”

Question: I’d appreciate any Season 6 Justified spoilers, but especially the odds on Raylan’s survival. —Michelle
Ausiello: I’d put the odds at 50-50 — he’ll either survive, or he won’t. (That is how odds work, yes?) As for scoop we actually can share, Episode 3 will feature a face-off six seasons in the making, when interim Chief Deputy Rachel Brooks doesn’t mince words when leaning on CI Ava for intel. “Joelle [Carter] and I haven’t worked together at all in the six seasons, so that was a really special day for me, to have Rachel and Ava come face to face,” Erica Tazel shares.

Question: I’m in denial that Parenthood is ending this week, but that’s not going to stop me from asking for one last spoiler about the Bravermans. —Joyce
Ausiello: The episode-ending montage contains a really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really fun surprise. Like, really fun. Really.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments and anonymous tips to (Additional reporting by Andy Swift, Vlada Gelman, Kim Roots, Michael Slezak and Rebecca Iannucci)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Merina says:

Lol Ray most certainly does not have Oliver’s body.

• E says:

Correct. Also as a stand alone comment/line it makes it seem like Felicity doesn’t like Barry for his looks, rather then lack of chemistry, which would be kind of insulting to all characters.

• Jill says:

Felicity got stupid to make Raylicity happen. They should have left them as brilliant colleagues like Cisco and Caitlin which could have been really interesting instead of this blech flirting when Oliver is barely dead.

Shows always go downhill when one or both of the couple gets stupid and/or has another relationship in order to stall the OTP for no good reason.

• Briggs says:

Oh, good golly. They *did not* make Felicity stupid. Just because they’re pairing her with Ray *at the moment* doesn’t make her stupid. *Some* of us are enjoying the storyline on it’s own merits. At least try to take it in the context it’s presented.
          And Felicity *is not* flirting with Ray. Nor is he flirting with her. That was a moment of truth between two adults. Where it goes is anyone’s guess, but they executed it very well. Just because Olicity isn’t happening right now does not mean that the rest of the story sucks. Get a grip, people. We know it’s not forever.

• Ross says:

You wouldn’t turn down either one and you know it??? ;)

• justtobesane says:

Seriously. I was concerned for Brandon Routh when he was doing the salmon ladder. I thought he was going to hurt himself.

• Lizo says:

He’s in great shape, he just isn’t built like Amell. Routh is super fit compared to us regular people.

• justtobesane says:

He is in good shape, I wasn’t mocking him. As you said, he isn’t built like Amell (honestly, who else is??!) Routh has more of a swimmers body IMO. He just looked like he was struggling to do the salmon ladder. Which isn’t surprising since it’s super tough and we have been forever spoiled by getting it watch Amell do it lol

• J.B. says:

I think you missed the actual joke dear :)

• Heidi says:

I’d still enjoy seeing Felicity and Ray get together. They have a very good and humorous chemistry between them.

• Josh says:

I’m sorry I don’t see any real chemistry between them. Plus Ray is a creeper. If not Oliver I’d rather Felicity be with Barry but he loves Iris. How do Ray and Felicity have any good and humorous chemistry between them. Felicity is crying or upset whenever Stalker hones in on her

• Felicity has chemistry with everyone. However no matter how i enjoy her interactions with Ray, for me it is always gonna be OLiver and Felicity. They bring emotion and through the 2.5 years of their relationship(platonic and now something more) i have really invested in them.

• Mena says:

Me too. Felicity is like a classic black dress, she goes with anyone. She and Ray have some of the best banter on the show. However, after 2.5 years she and Oliver have grown into that something more special relationship. Whether the writers take them there is another thing. This sounds like a fun and exciting episode. Thanx for the info.

• Amanda says:

I got to say I appear to be the lone voice out here who dislikes Felicity as a love interest for Oliver. I find her character to be a little whiny, and as female lead on a show goes, she is just too damn sweet, to be interesting. I much preferred Laurel-she could be sexy and sweet, and kick some booty. Plus, she has that whole non perfect, alcoholic side that is very appealing and interesting.

• brenna says:

As you say, you may be the lone voice. Although it’s okay to have different views! I love Felicity, definitely don’t see her as a whiner. I’m really invested in Felicity and Oliver’s journey as well, after the last 2.5 years. I love the entire show and hope Laurel’s journey as Black Canary will be a good one. I like all the characters. However, it’s the great action and Oliver, Felicity and Diggle that I keep coming back for!

• Shelley says:

That’s me. Team Arrow. Diggle as ” big brother” to Oliver and Felicity. I love F & O’s journey. I’m glad Laurel now has a meatier role on the show. Roy has matured into a security force whom Oliver would be proud. Glad to see Ray finally making a way closer to being a part to making SC a safer place.

• Mellisa says:

yes amanda you’re the one and only lone voice but your opinion is highly welcome

2. wrstlgirl says:

Keep Dawson and Casey apart please!!! I can’t stand them together. And I’m really curious about that Walking Dead scoop. WTH ?!?!?!

3. Ellie says:

Thanks for the shameless scoop!

4. dcl33 says:

Is there any point asking for spoilers about Glee? Fox is sending out spoilers about the show on daily basis. Save those lines of spoilers for some other show.

5. CougarLover says:

Really stupid that they are not bringing Barb back on Cougar town. She was the scene stealer in the earlier seasons :(((

• edd says:

it would have been funny to have her pop out of nowhere after 3 seasons of not being seen and saying something inappropriate. then jules could have been like “where have you been?” and then Barb responds; “where havent i been?” with a smile and an eyebrow raise, then leaves.

• shagamu says:

I think they’re not bringing her back because she’s a too much of a reminder of the shows’s terrible initial premise (Jules dating younger guys, with Barb representing what she could become in a few years), but I’d like to see at least a cameo.

• Carl says:

Exactly right. Barb was consistently hilarious. Her character may have been one dimensional, but maybe that’s better than a character whose only consistency is inconsistency.

6. N says:

I LOVE Forever!

7. Liz says:

I love that Felicity goes back and forth from Arrow and Flash.

8. Angela says:

Glad to know we’ll get a few more answers regarding Henry killing Moloch. Especially since I’m fairly certain it wasn’t for the most altruistic of reasons :p. I’m thinking right now we’re merely in the calm before some epic storm in Sleepy Hollow. Can’t wait to see how that unfolds.
    As for the stuff with “Glee”, all I have to say about that is that Sue getting involved in other people’s romantic lives is just weird. And now I’ll sit back with some popcorn and watch the inevitable shipping wars fly.

9. I’m guessing Marcia Gay Harden is Sam’s first wife. Can’t wait to see those two on screen together!

Also, sad to hear there will be no Barb on Cougar Town. I’m just going to pretend Barb moved to the Hamptons… at least for a couple of weeks.

• Angela says:

Ooh, yeah, if that’s the case, then seeing her and Annalise going head to head will be just plain crazy. I look forward to that :D.

10. Marco says:

Marcia Gay Harden is clearly playing Sam’s ex-wife, the one he left for Annalise. Those scenes are bound to be pure gold, can’t wait!

11. Jane says:

No one understands Ward like Brett Dalton!! Thank you for getting this scoop!! This renewed my excitement for the show’s return in March! Grant Ward has always maintained a high level of compassion and a drive to protect the people he loves. I cannot wait to see how his character develops and how his redemption arc unfolds!! #StandWithWard

12. Tracy says:

I like Sam and Rachel together and I want to see Rachel be happy so I am hoping Glee puts these two together!

13. James says:

Samchel is just plain disgusting, with Sam basically going through all the Glee girls. They barely interacted the last 5 seasons and something like Sue+Will have more chemistry than them. Hopefully they’re done by the end of the season, and the only positive to this mess is that it shows Rachel finally moving on from Finn.

• ohyoudramaqueen says:

Haha I do not want Sam nd Rachel but they are hardly disgusting. And I thought they were even cute with the piano as hands. But Rachel needs to be in NY and Sam is a Lima boy.

• Kylie says:

Unfortunately spoilers indicate that this very well could be endgame. They’re the farthest thing from done.

As far as Sam being a Lima boy, eh that can easily change especially if he falls in love with Rachel. Besides he doesn’t have to live in the city, they have suburbs around New York for a reason.

• tina says:

Maybe Sam wants to be with Rachel because she is known to put out unlike Mercedes. Isn’t that why they broke up. Lane is that you?

• kim says:

Put out? Come on you act like she is Brittany. I think Sam and Mercedes broke up more becasue they both wanted different things and would not be able to be together. He wanted to go back to Lima and she was going on tour.

14. Dave says:

Wait HTGAWM is ending Feb 26? so soon?

15. Anon says:

Nothing on Grey’s? It returns on Thursday too.

16. David4 says:

HTGAWM doesn’t have any sex?!?! How dare they!!! How could they?!?!

17. Ronnie says:

It sounds like Glee is definitely avoidable this week. Maybe I can get Sue to hypnotize me in less than five seconds so I’ll forget about it.

18. alexandrrina says:

I totally forgot Severide was married. Lol, did anybody really give a rat’s ass about that storyline?

• Bwhit says:

I really didn’t, it was dumb. I really like her but I think they should have saved her for the mystery person that Casey is going to hook up with, much better use of her time in my opinion.

19. Morgan says:

Is Brett Dalton paying attention to his character at all? A sense of duty and obligation? To what? To whom might be more appropriate, but his supposed duty and obligation to Skye is so disturbing. His repeated promises to her, his repeated attempts to placate her, always read as patronizing.

20. Heidi says:

I’m guessing the big surprise at the end of Parenthood is the same as the movie?

21. KC says:

I like Forever, I hope it gets a 2nd season.

Give me all the Klaine and Samchel. Great season so far!!

22. Kim says:

Free Kurt and Rachel.

23. as524 says:

Re: NCIS….

It’s been pretty obvious since day 1 that the star of the show is Harmon….but honestly, not every single ep, arc, storyline needs to focus on HIM as the central character.

Pre season 6, and mostly in the first couple of seasons, the show was much more team-centric….Now it’s every character and how their lives revolve around Gibbs.

Give it a rest already and feature the rest of them.

• Erin says:

I so agree as524. They might as well change the name of NCIS to The Super Gibbs Show. I’m so sick of Gibbs and his super powers, tragedies, and unending focus. They’ve all but forgotten about Tony. It’s Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, and more Gibbs. And if the writers actually decide to make Gibbs share the spotlight with someone it’s been poor little, newly ordained (and dull, dull, dull) second in command McGee. I guess we’ll get to see the yearly DiNozzo Senior one and done, where Tony “comically” squirms about Senior’s latest antics and then without a doubt, we’ll be back to Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs and McGee, and more Gibbs. TPTB obviously only care about Harmon and his fans and care not one teeny tiny bit about Weatherly and his fans. They just don’t care.

• WAH says:

Well, so much for not having the typical whining about how the show is ALL Gibbs and not Tony. Thought for a moment it would be a nice change for once. Oh well………….

• Erin says:

Apparently your favorite characters haven’t been relegated to nothing, or you just lurk in order to insult fans who are tired of the status quo and who you don’t agree with. Bully for you.

• WAH says:

Wow, I’m not entitled to MY opinion–but you are? And I’m LURKING? Bit of a drama queen aren’t you? Well, I’ll throw a remark back at you, that the anti-Gibbs crowd pull out every time they appear and whine about how it’s only Gibbs and not anyone else. “Don’t like what I write? Don’t read it or respond to it!” Or, “I’m entitled to say anything I want–you don’t OWN the comment sections.” Shall I continue? They are repeated so often, I do have most of them memorized…….. SMDH

• mary says:

I think they care a bit, but if Harmon decided to hang it up-I believe there would be no show.

• Sherri says:

I think they’ve done pretty well this season sharing the storylines.
      Gibbs & Tim in the premiere, Ducky going to London, Tony and the Bishops at the airport, Tim’s dad’s death, Gibbs & Fornell with Diane’s murder. Plus Abby’s new boyfriend, Vance’s health scare, and it looks like next week we’ll hear more about Jimmy’s baby.

• Hege says:

I agree with you. I think this season has been great. And it has been about the team. I would like more Tony and less McGee but I’m happy with this season so far.

• sandi says:

They only let Tony be the smart, intuitive Sr Field Agent anymore if Gibbs is not around.

24. I wish ‘The Good Wife’ was always on the list. :(

• danyelle says:

do you send in questions? thats the only way he can answer, i think. i keep forgetting myself, lol.

• Thanks, i’ll keep sending my questions too.

• Jenna says:

Sent mine..with such big breaks between episodes, I can’t blame TVLine for filling the space with more relevant topics though. Still curious about Finn and Matthew Goode’s future and what really brought about the about-face to Elfmann after spending half a season on the cozy Finn & Alicia build was a very bad tease!

• mary says:

He’s doing too many movies is why. Although it’s good for him. I just think they probably didn’t want to push the whole romance. It was probably only supposed to be an in between sort of thing/fling.

25. siriusly says:

You hatred of Klaine is pathetic and shameful, try being an adult once and a while.

26. Bwhit says:

I’m okay with Dawson and Casey being apart for the time being. This lieutenant/candidate thing has been a disaster from start to finish. Dawson loves herself way more than anyone else at this point so why drag Casey along? If they can make her a little more like season one Dawson then I’m all for them being endgame. I hope they don’t go back to Mills/Dawson though because it would make it seem like he has just been waiting around for her.

27. Eric says:

Really excited to see what that Parenthood surprise is. Just slightly less excited that it’ll likely be one of the last surprises from the Bravermans.

28. gmath12347 says:

Glee jumped the shark in season 5, and 6 is awful. I just want to see how the series ends. The “Samchel” things is very annoying and way too much attention is being paid to Becky. As for “Klaine”…argh

29. Fran says:

Thank you for the Shameless scoop! Ian and Mickey’s relationship has become my favorite part of the show. It being Shameless and all, obviously there was going to be chaos, but I’m glad to see that Mickey won’t give up on Ian.

30. Any spoilers for the upcoming Chicago fire/Chicago pd cross over episodes?

31. Susan says:

What I would like to know, why has there been so many re-runs on now. When I grew up you only had re-runs during the summer but now it seem like half the time you have these instead of new shows, can someone tell me why.

• mary says:

As long as I can remember Dec. & Jan. were reruns. There’s only so many episodes per season, & they need to spread them out. But of course now they have more shows that start & end early, so that new shows can start.around Feb/Mar. And these can go thru June. Then the summer shows start. Of course growing up there were no summer shows.

32. susan0426 says:

When I grew up we never had re-runs on except for during the summer, but now it seems you have these about half of the time. Can anyone tell me why so many re-runs during “regular (Sept.-June) time”?

33. Kathryn says:

Thanks for the scoop. Keeping you in thoughts and prayers,especially when I see additional reporting credits and know your head and heart is elsewhere. Thanks for all you do for us addictive tv junkies.

34. Ella says:

That line from Felicity is rather insulting to Barricity, though also a great example of why Ray and Felicity are perfect for each other. I can’t quite decide whether I ship her more with Barry or Ray. Just as long as it’s not Oliver, UGH.

35. CK says:

Maybe the writers should have given Ward a quick redemption arc, because last season just dug the hole even more. There’s few things that you can get away with while still appearing sympathetic and murdering your family and then setting their corpses on family is not one of them. Ward has transitioned from disturbed guy who lost his way to full fledged psychopath this season and absent a magical mind/personality wipe, him avoiding being shot on sight by S.H.I.E.L.D is unbelievable.

• CK says:

And that makes me a bit sad, because Brett Dalton was one of my favorites before they just completely killed his character.

36. Cassie says:

The Chicago Fire Casey scoop has me very curious. I read on another site this hookup causes a lot of controversy so if the fling is connected to someone in the firehouse, who could it be? Perhaps Dawson?

37. Caren says:

I cannot believe they ended the life of Diane !!! She was a vibrant breath of fresh air and you never quite knew what to expect. Sorry to see her leave the show!

38. Maryann says:

I am really glad that it looks like Ward is moving toward redemption. He is one of my favorite characters on SHIELD, but only since his secret was revealed; in the beginning, he was just too good to be true and totally one dimensional.

39. Briggs says:

I’m all for the next trip to Central City. :) Watching Ray and Cisco geek out will be so much fun. :)

40. Hege says:

I love Justified. Best show on TV now. So looking forward to Rachel/Ava scene.

41. Letti says:

Just don’t make Samchel endgame. Please.

42. SherryB says:

I am afraid that if Sleepy Hollow doesn’t pick up the pace more they won’t be around for another season..I love the show and even I am becoming bored. Katrina needs to GO, should have already been gone actually. She has her own agenda. Aside from the shocker when Henry turned on Moloch at the last minute, season #2 has not been as good as #1 was…Writers better be looking for work if they don’t listen to the dropping ratings…

• mary says:

They already stated they were returning to how it was season 1. In fact this past Monday’s ep would have been the first episode they were changing. And don’t want to give a way the spoiler, but it was obvious with what happened.

43. Lizo says:

I’m definitely down for some love for Jo – and seeing a ruffled/jealous Henry on Forever.

44. B says:

I really hope Sleepy Hollow gets a third season but I’m not delusional and I doubt it’s going to happen so my hope is that the season two finale at least wraps up the Henry/Jeremy and the Abraham storylines and let’s us know that the journey continues for Ichabbie even though we wont be a part of it : (

45. Lindsay says:

Parenthood surprise: Peter Krause asks Lauren Graham to marry him? They have been dating for 5-6 years now…

46. Abby Vester says:

Hoping the Parenthood surprise is a Friday Night Lights crossover…

47. delfiteblu says:

I really DON’T like Casey and Dawson together anymore – he’s too strange. She deserves somebody who isn’t mad at her all the time, so if he screws around and gets caught – well there you go. Kinda liked Sevareid’s wife; too bad she had to leave.

48. Jill says:

I’m looking forward to Justified. Sounds good and I admire them for puling the plug while the show is still great.

What I’m not looking forward to is more of Ray on Arrow, so can The Flash please keep him?I think he’d be great with Cisco and I’d like to him how he deals with Harrison Wells. On Arrow, between Laurel and Ray, Diggle sidel-lined and Felicity unrecognizable, it feels like I lost the show I signed on for.

49. van hes says:

Ugh…agent Ward on Agents of SHIELD should be killed off. I don’t wanna diss too much on Dalton but his delivery on the character is too weak, pretty much the same expressions and monotonous speech pattern… Absolutely no chemistry with Skye – it’s also her fault –

Skye is also a weakest link acting wise. They both should go but since the writers gave her an origins arch I guess we’re stuck with that.

Both actors should just step up their game and sink their teeth into the roles. I really like Agents of SHIELD but its hard to watch them – Ward and Skye – sometimes… #justsayin