Mad Men's 7-Episode Farewell Run Gets Premiere Date at AMC

Put on your best suit and pour a glass of whiskey, because Mad Men‘s final episodes are just around the corner.

The AMC drama will return with its last seven installments on Sunday, April 5 at 10/9c, the cabler announced Saturday.

“What an incredible journey this has been,” creator Matthew Weiner said in a statement. “I take great pride in what the entire Mad Men team was able to create episode after episode, season after season. We sincerely thank the fans for joining us on this ride and hope it has meant as much to them as it has to us.”

What do you hope to see in Mad Men‘s final episodes? Hit the comments with your thoughts!

1. JoeTV says:

Can’t wait!

2. Noey Higgins says:

When will first half of the final season be on Netflix?

3. Ameer says:

I’m going to miss this show so much. There’s a bunch of other phenomenal stuff on TV but nothing that quite equals it.

4. cdhaskell says:

I can’t wait to see the final episode of the Mad Men and see how the series will end.

5. Tran says:

So excited to see how it all ends for the final seven beginning April 5th.

6. I really don’t want to see this series end. I am going to miss it!

7. Funding Pro says:

I love the show, but they’ve horsed around with this final season so much that I’ve almost forgotten about it. Then again, it’s attention to detail and great acting that make it so good. Can’t wait to see it.

• bobby927 says:

Good show, but scheduling is an abomination. I agree, that I’ve also almost forgot about it. We’ll need an extensive refresher to get back in the mold.

8. I would love to see Sally show she is a smart young woman and responsible for her own life.

9. Joey Padron says:

can’t wait to see the final episodes! gonna miss the show a lot when it ends.

10. dorid says:

Not a fan of this show. Don’t care.

11. Annie A says:

Will the last episodes be shown on Hulu?

12. Lynne Nagy says:

Peggy needs to connect with her child. It always seemed to be the source of her angst. It probably won’t happen but would be so great. That and maybe her and don getting together? Best show ever on t.v. The human condition at its best! And Don is truly the classic tragic hero set in modern times. All the characters really have great depth and reality. I wish we had more of it but I suppose the writers had reason to let it end. Fantastic era, fantastic music. I cried at the end of every episode . What nostalgia!!!