Bob's Burgers Renewed for Season 6

Bob's Burgers Season 6

Fox is cooking up more Bob’s Burgers; the animated comedy has been renewed for a sixth season.

News of the 22-episode order came Thursday from Dana Walden and Gary Newman, Chairmen and CEOs of Fox Television Group, who also released the following statement:

“We can’t help but love the Belcher family. This gem of a series is a rare feel-good blend of sharp wit and genuine heart that fans and critics alike have continued to love throughout its five seasons on Fox. We are proud of Loren and Jim and the extremely talented voice cast who bring these unique characters to life with both humor and charm each week. We can’t wait to see what they have in store for Season Six.”

TVLine’s Renewal Scorecard has been updated with Bob’s pickup.

Your thoughts on more BurgersDrop ’em in the comments section below.

1. thisismenow says:

My favorite of the Fox Sunday lineup. This is great news!

2. Bob says:

How was this even a question? There are zero weak links the Belcher clan, not to mention Linda’s penchant for singing. Hopefully they will “order up” many more seasons of this great show. (pardon the pun, I couldn’t help myself.)

3. steven says:

I don’t get the appeal of this show. It’s just weird.

• Molly says:

You’re just weird! This show is really funny. Maybe you should watch it again.

• Anna says:

my friend, it’s the best show ever. it mixes in grown up humor with more childish aspects to create something that adults and older teens will get and enjoy but isn’t crude or vulgar

4. It is nice to read some happy news for a change. Good luck to Bobs Burger.

5. murley says:

Hooray! I love this show. I tuned in because of Loren Bouchard Jon Benjamin but there isn’t a weak link in the cast.

6. jean parsons says:

love bob’s burgers,glad it’s on for at least one more season,hopefully more.

7. Julie Vallerand says:

Best news ever!….the best 30minutes of my Sunday night..

8. Lindsey says:

I’m surprised but happily so! With most of my other shows ending, it’s nice I’ll still have something to watch.

9. Spence says:

Wonderful news! Now it would be even more wonderful if I could find out when season 4 becomes available on Netflix..

10. Buck says:

This has been the best day for news.

11. unknown says:

O.M.G bring them back ×10 who doesn’t love Bob’s burgers!!!! -forever a fan!

12. David's says:

Is bobs burgers canclled for seson six

13. Me says:

One of the best shows on television! Gene is hilarious. And Louise. And Tina. And Bob. And Linda.

14. pneuma louise says:

This makes me so happy!!! The Belchers are by far my favorite family on television today. The clever writing and incredible acting bring this family to life , far surpassing Family Guy and the Simpson’s (who?) in believability and entertainment . The repartee and catchphrases from each and every character on the show only add to the long list reasons this show should enjoy a very long run. I can’t wait for the new season!!

15. ron says:

My wife and I are thankful for bob’s burgers show. It’s funny, and isn’t vulgar like the other cartoons have increasingly become. King of the Hill is another good one on Adult Swim. It’s too bad they canceled that one.

16. Please give us a break says:

I don’t watch too much TV, because I have a life, but this is the worst piece of boring, laughless crap I’ve seen since the 80’s. I spend my time taking out the garbage when it’s on, waiting for the Simpsons and Family Guy, and would rather clean my toilet than watch this pathetic excuse of a series. Geeks rejoice, you can take a break from your video games, to wipe your intellect with this nonsense. Viva la cancellation.

17. Jennifer says:

I love bobs burgers! I cannot get enough of it. I re watch episodes because I’ve seen all of them. It’s a good show and really funny and witty. I like family guy don’t get me wrong but there’s so many puns throughout the show that it gets really annoying. You don’t have that with bobs burgers you just get a great show with a funny storyline and no puns or tangent references are needed. I say long live bobs burgers!!!

18. Rose says:

Yes!!! I’m so excited for the upcoming season. Bob’s Burgers is my absolute favorite show on television.

19. Nicole Brown says:

I absolutely love Bobs Burgers! It’s my favorite show! Idk what I’d do if they were to stop making it! I dont understand how anyone wouldnt enjoy this show. #TeamBelchers♡

20. Christine Henderson says:

My son and I love this show!!! It is the best! Linda is HALARIOUS!

21. Lisa wood says:

This show is the best! I’ve purchased all 5 seasons and watch them over and over again! I can’t wait for season 6. My favorite character is Tina. She is hilarious! I love her boy craziness and her on again off again relationship with jimmy Jr. I also love Louise!!! She is such a hellion but when it counts she is there for the family. Bob is also a loveable guy! They all are……..

22. Dominique Dotson says:

I love this family! Every character brings something to the episode. There’s no main character. Unlike Family Guy, Bob and Linda embrace their children and their weirdness. They seem like a real family because at the end of the day they stick together and love each other. So, this show is more than funny, it’s heartwarming and charming nature brings the characters to life and make it easier to appreciate. I love this show! I want a season 6 burger comes with seasoned fries. Haha I’m no Louise Belcher.

23. ray says:

Luv Bob’s burgers I’ll probably “frakkin” lose it if they ever take it of the air. The songs r funny n catchy. I luv how Tina has become quick on her feet with her trash talk lol its hilarious. Thank u fox 4 another season couldn’t b happier, and 2 all the people that bring the show 2gether keep up the gd work it’s one show I don’t mind watching episodes over again cuz I laugh again at funny things I’ve already laughed at as well as little things I may have missed here or there.

24. Spiritgirl33 says:

I LOVE ❤ Bob’s Burgers!!! Our family was overjoyed when finding out the latest 6th season has begun. I just pray the show continues to pick up enough attention to continue for MANY years to come!!!!! Go TEAM BELCHER! 🙆

25. tiff says:

Did Bob’s burgers get cancelled or something

26. Love the show! You can tell its thought out. Bobs Burgers has its own feel. Can’t explain it just love it.