TVLine Items: Revenge's New Regular, a GH Exit, Sunday Scorpion and More

Revenge Louise

The Hamptons’ craziest new resident is here to stay.

Elena Satine, who joined Revenge at the start of its current season as Louise, has been promoted to series regular on the ABC drama, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

During Louise’s short time in the Hamptons, the southern belle has hooked up with the late, great Daniel; attempted to kill his baby mama Margaux; and is now working as a spy for Victoria — and she’s just getting started.

Ready for more of today’s newsy nuggets? Well…

Lindsey Vonn: The Climb, a one-hour documentary about the Olympic skier’s comeback — Vonn tore her right ACL twice in 2013  — will premiere Sunday, Jan. 25 at 3/2c on NBC.

* Robb Derringer, who began a stint as General Hospital‘s Kyle Sloane in Nov. 2014, has reached the end of his time in Port Charles. According to Soap Opera Digest, the actor on Dec. 19 tweeted that he received “sad/disheartening news” about his character, and that he’d filmed his final scene. Those tweets have since been deleted.

* CBS is scheduling a new episode of its freshman drama Scorpion to air Sunday, Jan. 18 at 10 pm, following its coverage of the NFL’s AFC Championship game. (Another fresh Scorpion will air the following night, in the show’s usual Mondays-at-9 time slot.)

1. Diz says:

Louise is terrible. Her and Margaux could both leave and it wouldn’t break my heart.

• buster says:

I agree they both need to go. They are both horrible for the show and don’t really serve a purpose. I don’t understand the decision to keep horrible characters and they killed off the best person from the show (Conrad). I miss him. He was a bad person but was funny about it and still made me cheer for him.

• Summer says:

I kind of like Margaux. As much as I like Elena Satine, I still don’t understand what purpose Louise serves. All of the other characters introduced throughout the course of the show have always had some deep seated connection to the Graysons or the Clarkes. Louise…doesn’t.

• Letti says:

I’m happy for Louise. I like her much more than Ben or Margaux. IMO they should leave. Louise could get on with Nolan, he last had a love interest ages ago. But I miss Conrad too, he was awesome. And I’ll also miss Daniel.

• Stephanie says:

Nolan is gay. Why can’t they just let him be gay?

• GuyAwks says:

Because Nolan is bisexual and the show has made that explicitly clear.

That said, I think the writers are writing her relationship with Nolan as strictly platonic.

• DL says:

I don’t mind Louise, and find myself entertained by her brand of crazy. But she and Nolan should NEVER be a couple. His demented second BFF (after Ems), sure, fine, but no romance between them, for the love of God.

2. Tran says:

So excited for Scorpion getting the post AFC Championship Game showing come January 18th. With CBS’ telecast of Super Bowl 50 at Levi’s Stadium more than a year away, we’re wondering if Scorpion is one of the potential front runners of CBS shows to get the post Super Bowl spot.

• Andrea says:

Matt, can the Sunday/Monday Scorpion episodes please be listed under What to Watch (or somewhere else on the site) so that we’re reminded that there are two new episodes in two days? I’m likely not to remember that is happening in mid-January. Thanks!

3. jerrired says:

I’m loving Louise, so glad she’ll be sticking around. I can’t wait to see if Nolan adds another crazy ex to his long roster of crazy exes.

4. CourtTV says:

I was getting used to Sloan and liked his chemistry with Anna.

5. MDS says:

Love the little psycho! Glad will be seeing more of Louise, even if she serves no purpose at all, she’s a fun addition.

I hope they get rid of Margaux, I’ve nothing against the actress but she’s such a bland character

6. Audrey says:

I agree I don’t like Louise at all. Margo (don’t know the real spelling) however is ok. Hate that Daniel died. Last night’s episode was excellent. (Jan 4, 2015)

7. GuyAwks says:

Great news about Loiuse! Although the show needs to end this season, I’m glad Elena getting credit for the life she’s breathed into the show. She’s been a far more enjoyable character than Ben or David.

8. Babygate says:

I love Louise. She’s a spunky and interesting character in a show where too many characters seem too repressed and uptight and plain vanilla. Like Ben or Victoria who is always plotting but also walks around like she has an ironing table up the back of her dress. So stiff and unnatural. ..

9. N says: